Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great Greta Crapa

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Prospective ??? So the earth since the big bang is about 4.5 billion years old give or take a few million . In the time between then and now the human race has learned a lot and we havent managed to make a dent in the evolution of the earth , just keeps on going round regardless of atomic bombs going off and all the other shit we put into the air and ground . So after a good night sleep and a ponder at my navel in the morning , the though of all the scientific brains combined across history hasn't come to the conclusion that the world is fvked , OK then it follows that maybe its not or How in hell does some
    16 year old every one on the planet snot-nosed brat get to stand up in front of the UN and say it is and insult the leaders for not doing enough to satisfy her ????? Then the general assembly stands up and clapps ???? WTF why ???? 4.5 billion years and a sixteen year old is telling the world we are destroying her future , FFS , if she is the future i want to get a sexual disease and die !!!!!!!! hoping she never breeds , dont you think
    The thing is, most 16yr olds would realise that man has only been on the earth for 5 or 6 million years of that 4.5billion years. Comparative to how long that fly landed on you knee and sat there compared to the length of the rest of your life.

Edit: Bl@@dy Yanks..... well that would have been correct for UK/ European billions, but Yank billions are much smaller (only 10^9 instead of 10^12), so it works out to about one day in your life, rather than a few seconds.
    Last edited by bob_m_54; 05-10-19 at 08:30 PM. Reason: mathematical error

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

If little Grizzler was actually so committed to the climate cause so deeply and had half a brain, or even if her parents did, she wouldn't have even gone to the UN. She would have done a skype call over the net from her own home and COULD have stayed in school on the other side of the ocean and not spent a Month of her time on a sail boat Shitting into a Bucket and saved 80 people flying back home whom crewed the boat. Given she went there, her speech about coming to young people for hope is complete and utter Bullshit. Did she miss the fact SHE went to THEM.... On a boat that took a month to get there??

Makes one wonder why not one thought of her just doing a Video call from her home.... except if they wanted to use a child for maximum sensationalism to further their political and Financial self interests of course.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (07-10-19),eaglem (08-10-19),gulliver (07-10-19),VroomVroom (08-10-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

We only have her word that she hitchta ride on a boat theres no proof of it is there ?????

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-10-19)

Thanks

Saw on the news this morning the loonie left climate strike protestors are planning to block Sydney Trains.
    Wonder how many will catch a train there and then one back home once they are done pissing people off and being arseholes? More than one I'd suggest.

Guy from Sydney rail said he couldn't understand why they were targeting trains? He said Public transport was good for emissions reductions and lowering the carbon footprint and what they always encouraged people to take so what was the problem?.

I really don't see the need to involve the police and rail security. I have never driven a train but I'm pretty confident they would still work fine no matter how many people were standing on the tracks and after a while, the driver wouldn't even notice the sound when they did hit a protestor on the lines.
    I reckon they would still run just as late whether there were protestors standing in the way or not and the green screamers wouldn't make one bit of difference .

They really are thick as two bricks. They seem to think that drawing attention to themselves by blocking traffic and annoying the guts out of everyone is going to win support for their cause.
    In reality, about the only thing they are winning social favour
    for is the re instatement of public floggings!

I am wondering though if the "deniers" haven't pulled off a cunning and strategic move to infiltrate the green ranks and dismantle the cause from within?
    There was a quick interview with a typical alarmist holding a placard citing "the science" yet her words were preaching short term extinction and end of the world fear mongering that their Politically and financially based science never even comes near.
    I thought surely to Fk they can't be THAT stupid, has to be one of the deniers pretending to be one of the other side and making them look stupid because even the greenwashed couldn't be that hypocritical, surely?

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (10-10-19)

Thanks

she is just a pawn someone is going to make a pile of money out of her.

• The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-10-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Never deal with Idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience!
    The Eagle Flies High!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,194 Times in 1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    ....They really are thick as two bricks.....
    C'mon George you're being a bit harsh aren't you?

What have bricks ever done to you?....
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-10-19),eeprommemory (12-10-19),george65 (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    she is just a pawn someone is going to make a pile of money out of her.
    Probably the parents and her trust fund atm.

Might be a couple of years off yet but I don't see anyone making the same amount of money as they did from Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian for her " Tapes".
    Product endorsements and and advertisers might be a bit thin on the ground as well but I'm sure the offers from No Idea and other useless magazines could be lucrative till this green bubble bursts.

I get the impression that the more inflated the claims and hysteria gets, the closer the bubble is getting to bursting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    C'mon George you're being a bit harsh aren't you?

What have bricks ever done to you?....
    Well I did drop one on my foot once but it sure hurt a lot less than listening to grizzlas pathetic whining and hypocritical indignation in her UN rant I have seen played in a few dozen news articles.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (12-10-19),eaglem (12-10-19),eeprommemory (12-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    We only have her word that she hitchta ride on a boat theres no proof of it is there ?????
    She would have needed a valid Visa to enter the Country.
    Who organised that ?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-10-19),hinekadon (12-10-19)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12