Thread: Vegetarian Murderers

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Default Vegetarian Murderers

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (08-10-19),eaglem (09-10-19)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

^ It don't matter what/who they murder, the important aspect of veganism is all in the virtue signalling

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (09-10-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Wait, wait, I know this one......

Mark Wahlberg

Zooey Deschanel

M. Night Shyamalan's (try saying that when you are pissed) "The Happening" from 2008.....
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-10-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe we should send that link to every vegetarian that we know. What, then, would they eat? After a little while...........problem solved.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-10-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Maybe we should send that link to every vegetarian that we know. What, then, would they eat? After a little while...........problem solved.
    They could join weight watchers.........................for a while.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (09-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Grass can scream all it wants.
    Not going to hear it over my new Diesel mower.

Maybe the Veggo's could lay on the grass to listen to it and then I could use my little tractor mower so as they could help the grass by providing some " Fertiliser" for the lawn. Pair of ear muffs and I won't hear their screams either.
    I have grown red lettuce and carrots, bit of red lawn should look quite eye catching.

Only problem I can see is the bits of bone attracting a lot of neighbourhood dogs.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (11-10-19),eaglem (09-10-19),eeprommemory (09-10-19),gulliver (13-10-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Maybe the Veggo's could lay on the grass to listen to it and then I could use my little tractor mower
    That's exactly the right answer to the climate hysterics lying down on the roads.............a little tractor mower, good thinkin george

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (11-10-19),eaglem (09-10-19),hinekadon (09-10-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

As I have Artificial Grass am I hearing Artificial Screams??????
    The Eagle Flies High!

• The Following User Says Thank You to eaglem For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eaglem View Post
    As I have Artificial Grass am I hearing Artificial Screams??????
    Do you artificially cut it?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (10-10-19),Reschs (09-10-19),Tiny (11-10-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    That's exactly the right answer to the climate hysterics lying down on the roads.............a little tractor mower, good thinkin george
    ....and make sure it's set to "Mulch"
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks

Wonder if the trees scream when I apply a Liberal dose of 92 CC chainsaw to them or when they go through the Chipper?

Every time I see one of those big Chippers I think of other applications for them and I can see one in relation to a lot of these disruptive walking talking pests as well.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

There was a case in America, some years back when someone did use a chipper for just that purpose. He got caught because of one tooth and the fact that he was chipping on a bridge at night. Someone must have observed him but thought little of it until the police came looking for a missing person. Somehow this person remembered see this strange event and mentioned it to the coppers. They then searched the area and found one tooth that was matched to the missing person. From there they found the "guilty" chipper, which lead back to the murderer.

Now, from my experience with chippers they certainly wouldn't leave much evidence of a body, provided that it is frozen first. We used to feed whole trees through our 18" Vermeer but....put something sloppy, like a possum (has happened to us a couple of times) and the chute soon blocks up and you've got to shut down and clean out the mess.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Right... so a Chipper AND a fire hose then.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Since they insist on Super Gluing their hands to the road surface, and are still removed, I would follow up with a more suitable amount of Araldite to make sure they become permanent speed bumps.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

george65 (12-10-19)

Thanks

I really don't get how they can become so obsessive and fly in the face of the very thing they push so much being the "Science".
    Their own climate Demi gods DON'T say the world is going to end... ever. They just say it's going to get warmer.

I did a course many years ago on body language and how to tell if people were Lying. One thing they said to pick up a lie was if someone is trying to convince you of something rather than relating the facts. The hysteria and gluing is obviously a radical attempt to do anything to convince people rather than just relating their facts.... As questionable as many may be.

From a marketing/ Advertising POV, this is a Nightmare. You don't sell anything to anyone by pissing them off and making them hate you. I have seen a number of interviews on the net by the media with people saying they are concerned about weather change but think these idiots are doing the whole thing a disservice and turning them against the cause.
    Hard for me to fathom how they think. Sure they are getting attention but no one it thinking of the globull scamming, everyone is thinking they want to kick these clowns in the arse and have them locked up for a good while.

If anything, I feel this is really the beginning of the end for this cause. Seems like a rather desperate last Hurrah to try and get what they want when they can see, not only are people now fed up and not listening, they are going against it from an individual level to countries backing out of things like paris agreements.
    There are also more countries ditching the renewable idea and going back to coal and Nuke.

The parroted greenwashing that coal is being ditched in favour of unreliables is also fantasy. There are over 500 Coal power plants planned or under construction right now around the world and the wind industry in particular is going out the door backwards. Give it a few years and power cos and the gubbermint will have no choice but to build new coal here. People are also fed up with being told how cheap unreliables are yet their power bills are soaring.

Going to take a while yet and I can only imagine what they are going to come up with but I think the peak of this scam is over and it will be downhill from here.
    Lets face it, they have been at it well over 10 years and some people have made vast fortunes out of it but it's about run it's course now and heading out the back 9.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

mi_tasol (12-10-19),VroomVroom (14-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I really don't get how they can become so obsessive and fly in the face of the very thing they push so much being the "Science".
    Their own climate Demi gods DON'T say the world is going to end... ever. They just say it's going to get warmer.
    Probably because extinction rebellion is more about marxism and the overthrow of capitalism than anything else - they even acknowledged that in a tweet back in April, funnily enough it has been deleted but if you search you can find it. They have simply tagged on the end of the climate change religion.

From a marketing/ Advertising POV, this is a Nightmare. You don't sell anything to anyone by pissing them off and making them hate you. I have seen a number of interviews on the net by the media with people saying they are concerned about weather change but think these idiots are doing the whole thing a disservice and turning them against the cause.

Hard for me to fathom how they think. Sure they are getting attention but no one it thinking of the globull scamming, everyone is thinking they want to kick these clowns in the arse and have them locked up for a good while.
    Total marketing failure, brand destruction.

If anything, I feel this is really the beginning of the end for this cause. Seems like a rather desperate last Hurrah to try and get what they want when they can see, not only are people now fed up and not listening, they are going against it from an individual level to countries backing out of things like paris agreements.
    There are also more countries ditching the renewable idea and going back to coal and Nuke.

The parroted greenwashing that coal is being ditched in favour of unreliables is also fantasy. There are over 500 Coal power plants planned or under construction right now around the world and the wind industry in particular is going out the door backwards. Give it a few years and power cos and the gubbermint will have no choice but to build new coal here. People are also fed up with being told how cheap unreliables are yet their power bills are soaring.

Going to take a while yet and I can only imagine what they are going to come up with but I think the peak of this scam is over and it will be downhill from here.
    Lets face it, they have been at it well over 10 years and some people have made vast fortunes out of it but it's about run it's course now and heading out the back 9.
    I just wish Soros would hurry up and cark it followed by the UN running out of money

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mi_tasol For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (13-10-19),george65 (12-10-19),VroomVroom (14-10-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mi_tasol View Post
    ....They have simply tagged on the end of the climate change religion....
    Formally known as “Global Warming”, until they became more confused as to what may happen, so changed it to “Climate Change” so as to have 2 bob each way and cover their arses no matter which way it goes.....
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

I just wish Soros would hurry up and cark it followed by the UN running out of money [/QUOTE]

Trump has stopped America picking up the tab for the UN.
    They now only pay their allotted share instead of making up the difference.
    They need to scam the money elsewhere, so Climate Change it is.