Hi Everyone
I have just joined and thought with all of the expertise that I am sure is here you may be able to help me out.
About 2 years ago I had a motorized satellite dish installed my wife is Cambodian so I wanted to access as many
free to air stations from there as possible, we had good reception but all of a sudden the channels have dropped out
By googling and such I have come to the conclusion it may be the LNB or maybe its not LOL.
I checked all the connections and checked the LNB for cracks or damage and they look ok.
I have attached a few photos of results and such I have tried blind scans and cannot find any channels the few that
have been picked up are not watchable all.
I have no idea how to locate the satellites wich one for sure or is there more than one how to save positions etc etc etc.
So I think my qualifications are now well known and any advice help, tips and prayers will all be accepted with the greatest
gratitude.
You could say I have a bit to learn.
I have since replaced the LNB no help.
i have checked the power for the coaxiel at the LNB and come up with 13.21 volts.
I am starting to think that it may just be my alignment would you recommend i get a satellite meter to help align my dish
as i cannot get any signal above 4 % on my signal quality and if so what do you recomend i buy will a cheap meter sufice?
Also once aligned will a blind scan bring up any transponders in that direction or do i need to insert them manuely?
What a ramble for my first post sorry about that i will make sure i also search the Forum to learn as much as i can but for
now i would be happy to find one channel from anywhere in the world that works LOL .

Cheers Trev