Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Navy Patents Compact Fusion Reactor

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

I have a copy of the letter that was handed into the patent office which a CTO of the Navy stepped in to vouch for the patent after it was rejected by the patent office.
    money talks wonder how much he got paid into his pension fund lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Hehehe.. Very possible mate, although it's Alleged the researcher Salvatore Cezar Pais is NOT even a real person.

All of his patents are signed by the US Navy. (That's suss) i wasn't aware you could do that?

Salvatore Cezar Pais has a track record of filing outlandish technical patents, including:

-Plasma Compression Fusion Device
    -inertial mass reduction device
    -Laser turbojet propulsion system
    -Electromagnetic field generator
    -High frequency gravitational wave generator
    -Piezoelectricity-induced Room Temperature Superconductor

Just a note that patents have a shelf life of less than 20 years. So presumably they think that they can commercialize this & profit of it within that time frame.

i don't believe it until i see a working prototype. lol..

This would be epic if they can pull it off. Potentially world changing. But for now It doesn't pass the sniff test.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (04-11-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post

Potentially world changing.
    Which is exactly why patenting it makes no sense at all. The last thing the US would want is for any other country to get their hands on such tech if they thought it had a hope of working.

Thanks

Yes, i agree 100% makes no sense.. It's very notable that they're taking this out of the "trade secret" realm and into the patent realm.

Why?? maybe it is to push China and Russia into an expensive R&D program that leads nowhere. /Very possible.

Kind of makes you wonder if this is disinformation. it just smells.

There are already a number patents of private companies currently building fusion devices.. I would bet on MOST not making it though.
    This is Lockheed Martin Skunkworks they have deep pockets. (US Government).

I could be wrong.(again,lol) Anything is possible nowadays. I just want one for my house and (when I buy one) a electric car. lol

If it's true, it would permanently shut up those green protestors in the city of melb.. LOL,

I can see the future already... Coal, Gas, Utilities workers NOW protesting that they're loosing their jobs.. It will never end.. lol
    Last edited by Johnno; 04-11-19 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    It's very notable that they're taking this out of the "trade secret" realm and into the patent realm.

Why?? maybe it is to push China and Russia into an expensive R&D program that leads nowhere. /Very possible.
    Pretty sure you won't find patents for most weapon system technology or different types of Bombs etc for that reason. They want to keep it seceret not let their potential enemies be able to fire back with their own technology.

There are already a number patents of private companies currently building fusion devices.. I would bet on MOST not making it though.
    Has to be realised the way these things often work is the object is not to develop the product but rather to create cushy well paid jobs for the people working on it through grants and investment $$. Companies will often invest in things they know are not going to work because it gives them tax write off's or benefits them in other ways such as being seen to do something, PR and other spin offs.

I just want one for my house and (when I buy one) a electric car. lol
    Stick to the LJ, You'll be better off for the next 40 years at least.

The thing is with this sort of thing that giving Free/ Low cost clean and accessible energy to the world I don't believe will ever happen. Imagine you give all these Countries run by crackpots and those with opposing ideals the ability to have unlimited manufacturing and ability to power Ships, planes and all manner of weapons.
    The world goes up in smoke Literally. The biggest stabiliser of world powers is energy. All the sudden, every country would be virtually Nuclear energy capable on things like weapons and so many are going to want to take over the world in effect.

The plebs like us think No more electricity Bills which in itself is something a huge world wide industry and gubbermints would never want but those further up the tree thing of weapons like they do with everything else.
    Even on a Civilian level, something like this would Kill revenue and taxes on Power, Petrol and diesel, gas and solar. No way a gubbermint, any gubbermint is going to allow that nor would be by the industries that control and run them.

Just another fantasy to keep the sheeple hopeful that tomorrow will be better than the shit they are in today..... which will only get worse in the future.

I believe that there is a good chance they have already come up with fusion but have it buried.

Really would be a technology too dangerous to let out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (05-11-19)

Thanks

Yes nicely said, On all accounts. I cannot dissagree there. Including the Torana advise..lol

My old man once told me that during WW2 Germany, Russia & the US were all racing to develop the A-Bomb and whoever got it working first will rule the world..

Well, we all know what happened, the US pretty much ruled.

I don't believe things have changed that much..

Now, I must get back to work.. I'm building a fusion reactor in the garage..
    Last edited by Johnno; 05-11-19 at 11:09 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (05-11-19)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12