Thread: Hand outs for Climate Protestors.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Default Hand outs for Climate Protestors.

Got a link to something and was browsing the gofund me pages.

Came across this one :

It's a fund raiser for the climate terrorists that were protesting outside the Melbourne Mining conference and Illeagly stopping people going about their business there.
    The gall and Audacity of these mental retards is just astounding. The hypocrisy of gofkme in allowing this being a fund raiser for the perpetrators of a crime but shutting down Folou's fund raiser is disgusting.

These people were arrested for breaking the law but typically they use the excuse they are above the law because they are there to save the world in their manufactured Alarmism and bullshit. The reality is they are there because they are either involved or being played for suckers by the organisers whom have stated they want to just cause anarchy and are using the climat crap as a platform to pull in the weak minded to do that.

The number of donations and the comments from those supporting these criminals is cringe worthy and disgusting.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (04-11-19),gordonwh40 (02-11-19),hinekadon (02-11-19),VroomVroom (04-11-19)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

You might make a complaint that they are benefiting from a crime. Like Schrapnel Corby benefiting from her TV interviews or book royalties.
    Make a complaint to the banking ombudsman.

Or you can ring up one of the shock jocks and ask them if they think you should start a go fund me to help pedophiles appeal their convictions.
    "Who doesn't believe Mr Pell has been hard done by those creepy little catholic sinners. The fvckers will confess to anything."
    Give Pell a fighting chance with a go-fund-me.
    Last edited by trash; 02-11-19 at 09:45 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eaglem (04-11-19),enf (02-11-19),hinekadon (03-11-19),SS Dave (03-11-19)