Thread: Indigenous ???

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Default Indigenous ???

Judge Caleb Franklin refused his bail and said he was considered a risk to the community and had previously failed to appear before court.

Mr Sutherland's defence lawyer argued he would be vulnerable in jail because he was a young Indigenous man.

I dunno, white skin and blue eyes, the guy doesn't look indigenous to me.
    Free legal services and free drug and alcohol treatment.
    I'm actually surprised that he was refused bail because 'Judge Caleb Franklin' worked for the Aboriginal Legal Service before he became a magistrate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-11-19),mtv (05-11-19)

Look Here ->

Thanks

he's whiter than me!!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Mr Sutherland's defence lawyer argued he would be vulnerable in jail because he was a young Indigenous man

Too f'kn bad if he is.

He deserves what any person gets due to his behaviour and attitude toward others.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

Definitely, He deserves to be put away.. He should remain behind bars. If he gets a beating in Jail.. Well so be it. Arsehole!!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-11-19),gulliver (06-11-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Sadly the colour of the skin does not an Abidiginal make. We have a friend who is a good looking blonde haired blue eyed woman, her grandmother was a full blood, and her children look more Aboriginal than she does. I am against any discrimination based on race, colour or creed. It's just a pity our pollies and law makers listen to the bleeding hearts and think otherwise.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

You do NOT have to aboriginal or have aboriginal blood to be classed as indigenous in Australia.

You need to IDENTIFY as Indigenous. To claim Indigenous benefits etc, you need a letter from the local abo association saying yeah, this bloke is indigenous.

Australia is the only country in the world where you do NOT have to prove you are indigenous, ie, the US - Native Americans , Canada - Formerly known as Eskimos do have to prove it.

Australia is a joke.......I know of numerous people abusing the system on this one. My son has a mate who is aboriginal. I said to my son, he isnt actually aboriginal and we had an argument about it. I know his mother, she is 50% Aboriginal and 50% German. Her son has a white father......he is at best 25% aboriginal and 75% european....my son then looked at it based on the facts. Some may remember my comments about Adam Goodes on the show Who Do You Think You Are. It showed Goodes would be lucky to be 20% Aboriginal. And that his claim about his mother being part of the stolen generation was a complete lie.

My local doctors surgery has a new sign.......if you are aboriginal you can let us know so we can update your records. My GP was telling me one of his patients who he has known since birth told him he wanted his record to state indigenous. My doctor said I know both your parents, you are not aboriginal. He said that in jail aboriginals get heaps better stuff than whites, and half the aboriginals are whiter than him when he is in there.

What a country we live in.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-11-19),eaglem (06-11-19),VroomVroom (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

My sister in law is a TAFE teacher.
    Because of the benefits aboriginals get ( no fees) there are many Muslims including women wearing head scarves that claim to be aboriginal.
    They get their fees waived and every other benefit an abo would and no one is allowed to question or challenge their ethnicity.

Guy that works for my father is part abbo. He's not a good one to start any discussion of this type with. He thinks it's all a complete farce and anyone claiming any special treatment because they are abbo should be flogged.

He's upset a few customers with his really out there abbo jokes and Opinions and my father has had to be quick to point out he is part abbo when he sees people getting upset at him laying into them.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-11-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

they want to be treated as equals if they were they would be screaming blue murder they were discriminated against

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dai For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-11-19),george65 (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Australia is a joke.......I know of numerous people abusing the system on this one.
    yeah me too , pisses me off big time. bloke next door is way whiter than me ( i'm part German so not fully white either ) and the feral turd has 4 kids , all blonde , and declares to be an Abo!!! I dont think he has ever worked - has no skills anyway , gets fully subsidised rent in a private high class property and bought a new V8 commodore 4 years ago. They both drink alcohol like fishes , smoke , gamble at the RSL club and go to Thailand to get tattoos!!! But theres more - they didnt have money for thier power bill last month so whinged to someone and got thier freeking bill paid!! and there's even more - the feral grass which hadnt been mown for months got done the other day , not by the lazy abo , but by a contractor organised by the abo corporation!!!

further up the street there is another Abo family , full blood , dark as , lovely people - both work thier guts out to support their very modest lifestyle and send their kids to school , ( unlike the ferals next door ) and proudly told me they dont take any handouts from anyone !! good on them.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-11-19),gulliver (06-11-19),hinekadon (06-11-19)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    He said that in jail aboriginals get heaps better stuff than whites,
    I was told this is a Fact, When someone goes to jail and in the reception Prison they interview the Person and if he says he is Innocent they send him to a distant prison like 500-1000 K away from home but not the abo they get send to a Jail close to home and the reason for this is the prison system is worried about if one self terminates in Prison and dont want bad publicity.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (07-11-19)