I have upgraded my satellite meter and now have surplus a Promax Prolink 3 satellite/terrestrial level meter.

It is an oldie but a goodie analog meter. Ideal for someone who has a multi satellite setup or tracking dish who wants to quickly monitor and check signal performance or setup. Also works on the Digital terrestrial TV Band to assist in antenna alignment.

Even though it is analog only it can still detect and visually show the various digital carrier signals on the internal B & W CRT screen. It is a lot quicker and easier to find a satellite then using a small inline meter, it requires minimal setup. These units are still being used professionally.

This unit is clean and in good working order, comes with a Promax carry bag. The two internal batteries have recently been replaced.

$300 firm plus $50 postage (weight 5.2kg) includes insurance and registered shipping. Due to their reliability this model andsimilar units still sell for double or triple this price through engineering surplus Suppliers, especially if you import them from Europe.

Please PM me if you need more information or photos.