Thread: Does Bosch ethernet "cloud connect" work with companies that do alarm monitoring?

Thanks

Default Does Bosch ethernet "cloud connect" work with companies that do alarm monitoring?

I'm simultaneously setting up a B426-M ethernet card and a B450/B443 cellular transceiver connected to a ICP-SOL3-P panel.

The ethernet from the B426-M is connected to my home network and has access to the internet via the NBN.
    Do alarms sent via the ethernet card only go to a Bosch server?
    I ask because I don't see any settings for configuring the destination address. There is a APN setting but I assume that this only affects the cellular link.

If the B426-M only communicates with the Bosch server, can it forward alarms to a monitoring service such as Chubb?

Edit: Seems to be talking to an IP address that belongs to an Amazon server in Ireland.
    Last edited by mb2; 12-11-19 at 01:34 AM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

A bit more info.
    If you have a panel that is using 'cloud connect' then you can connect to it using the Bosch RSC+ mobile app by scanning the barcode stuck on the ethernet adaptor or the cellular communicator. The RSC+ app allows you to do basic stuff such as arm/disarm, receive alerts etc.

If you have been able to configure the panel locally using the free Bosch A-Link+ administration/programming software, you can also connect to it via the internet simply by entering the 48 character 'Cloud Id' assigned to the ethernet or cellular communicator (each one gets its own ID) and the 10 character 'A-Link/RSC Password' you set up under under 'Comm>Network Config'.
    This allows you to remotely change all the settings in the panel (including lock yourself out - don't do that), and also see the alarm history etc.

I still don't know if any of the monitoring services actually interact with 'cloud connect'.