Thread: Networkx NX-16 Comnav Arming Problems

Thanks

Default Networkx NX-16 Comnav Arming Problems

Hi Guys
    I was wondering if anyone was able to shed some light or had a similar problem when installing a new Comnav to a Networx NX-16 Alarm Panel?
    Today I was able to successfully install the comnav pcb board to the alarm box and set up the configuration settings etc via the web interface but I have a BIG problem...

When I press the Away icon from the Ultra Connect App the Alarm Systems Internal & External Sirens go off immediately and I get a pop up notification via the app which says "Security Report from Account: Keypad Fire Alarm"??? There is no zones that get triggered etc??

It is very strange? Everything else in the app is working correctly as it is supposed to. Disarming isn't a problem via the app.

Not sure if this is a firmware issue here or not?
    I went back into programming and checked a few settings but nothing seems to stand out?

I even went to the trouble in connecting my laptop to the panel via DL900 and looked at the Event Log which says "Auxiliary 1 Device 0"?

There is an Activor Receiver with a couple of Fobs attached to the panel.
    When arming with fobs it still functions correctly and arming via code pad works as it is supposed to.

Arming via Ultra Connect puts system into Alarm for some reason and I cant work out why??

If anyone could assist in the matter that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Look Here ->
    Thanks

How old is the NX16 board? post 2003 onwards?
    Is it a recently purchased comnav board?

Did you connect the little ribbon cable? I don't as it's not required if not using landline / mode 3

Thanks

I believe the NX-16 Board was installed around 2006 and Yes the ComNav was only purchased last week.

The panel is still plugged into the phone line and makes a call immediately to the mobile number when I press away in the UltraConnect app when the sirens go off???

The Audio Tap cable is also connected from the ComNav PCB to the Audio Tap J4 terminals on the NX-16 PCB board...

Another thing i noticed is that when I exit programming mode for Device 0 the sirens will chirp for a second just like you have pressed the arming on the fob key button on the activor?? Apparently this can be normal in older NX panels???

Thanks

Disable the fire button on the keypad. I was told to do this for my old NX4 of I decide to buy a comnav.

Thanks

@Cubic25 - Genius!

I was having exactly the same issue. Stay(bypass), OFF, and Chime buttons all work via the webpage / UltraConnect App, but as soon as I try Away the system jumps into Instant Alarm. I then get a notification of a "Keypad Fire Alarm" from the ComNav. Was doing my head in until I found this post...

My NX-16 was installed originally around 2003 (by RACV), and I've only just recently performed a full reset of the system (didn't have the installer code) to add the ComNav board.

This is what I did to disable (turned all three buttons off):
    *93 <INSTALLER_CODE> set Panic/Fire/Medical to 0
    *8 <INSTALLER_CODE> 0# 16# turn off 5,6,7