Thread: $290 Billion for "Spiritual Damages"

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Default $290 Billion for "Spiritual Damages"

A bit astonishing that nobody mentioned this here.
    That is a quarter of our GDP, basically wipes out WA and the lawyers are confident of success.
    Everybody happy to pay up to 'appease the gods' ?

My suggestion to stop this and our dark future: Ban religions !

I read it first here:

but as nobody believes the ABC and after reading that I struggled too:

Last edited by Uncle Fester; 30-11-19 at 11:22 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19)

Look Here ->
    Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Good to see they don't want much.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Lawyers + aboes = gimme the money whitey................oh and a labour gubmint encourages this nonsense

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19),VroomVroom (02-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Few blunt but honest thoughts.....

For these people to get even a Billion dollars would probably lead to many of them being wiped out.
    Lets face it, the first thing many of them would do would be drink themselves to death. Those that don't would buy cars, probably fast ones and write them off and kill themselves. In the article they mention what they could do for the kids. What are any kids going to do? The same as rich white kids, get into drugs and booze and trouble.... Probably occasioning death.

Of course the obvious, nothing to do with their native title or anything else, just a money grab. If it was anything to do with their culture they would be suing for private ownership of land so they could go out and live the way of their ancestors. They are probably thinking Fk that, they want to live in a big flash place and sit round drinking piss all day long and have a servant do everything for them. Those that got money would go through it in no time or be dead in no time.

How many people would get the money and how many more Millionaires would WA gain over night? How long before the money was pissed up the wall? If they got near what they want, I'd be moving to that region of WA and opening up a chain of grog Shops and range rover dealerships.

I do feel for the abbos to a degree but about time all this Bullshit was stopped. Lets face it, the country was worth Jack shit before white man came and would be without them.
    Why not just give them WA or NT and they can run that as a country on their own without any other support. End all welfare and benefits for abbos everywhere, their own country can foot the bill. They would have huge natural resources , Lets see them make a go of it on their own as they want.

Wouldn't take 12 Months and the Chinese would own it and then the abbos would really have something to bitch about.... If there were any of them left.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19),VroomVroom (02-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

Give them back the land they are fighting for.

Then bulldoze everything white man built, shut off all services from water to electricity to centerlink in that area.

Fixed......and stay there......

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-12-19),eaglem (03-12-19),enf (01-12-19),RedXT (02-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Why not just give them WA or NT and they can run that as a country on their own without any other support. End all welfare and benefits for abbos everywhere, their own country can foot the bill. They would have huge natural resources , Lets see them make a go of it on their own as they want.
    Not nice george, why give them a perfectly fine productive state/territory ................why not give them Victoria !!!!

Re the welfare and benefits, I'd imagine the UN would have a few objections to us not adequately looking after our pets/pests/noble savages

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

If they want spiritual damages they should be paid in spiritual currency.....I'll donate $1m personally.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-12-19),eaglem (03-12-19),VroomVroom (02-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

They are probably thinking Fk that, they want to live in a big flash place and sit round drinking piss all day long and have a servant do everything for them. Those that got money would go through it in no time or be dead in no time.
    I cracked up laughing when i read that George - exactly that is happening with my abo neighbour now. He gets el cheapo subsidised rent in a very nice area , smokes , drinks piss and sits around all day and does fvuk all to help himself. The back yard resembles a rubbish tip . He runs up power bills of $1000 per quarter ( leaves the aircon running 24/7 ). Then he cries poor to the abo corporation who pay the bill for him. After me constantly complaining to him about the state of his yard he again went to the abo corporation who sent round a lawn mowing team to cut the grass and clean up the crap.

dont get me wrong he is not a nasty person so i do tolerate him but sometimes i shake my head. I gave him my old mower some time back and the grass still wasnt being cut. he said it didnt go - it had no petrol in it you clown!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Report the place as a sacred Site. They will move him out, fence the place off and you'll never have neighbours ever again.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-12-19),hinekadon (02-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

In my limited understanding of the law, claims need to be proven. Seeing as spirits and spirituality has never been proven, and is a purely metaphysical construct, they are going to have quite a job on their hands to prove 'spiritual harm'.

You would think a decent lawyer might try to claim 'emotional harm'. At least that might be provable.
    Last edited by Onefella; 02-12-19 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Settle now, pay them the full amount.

Oh, you ruined this story by telling them how it ends

For these people to get even a Billion dollars would probably lead to many of them being wiped out.
    Lets face it, the first thing many of them would do would be drink themselves to death. Those that don't would buy cars, probably fast ones and write them off and kill themselves.

I was thinking maybe we're going about it the wrong way. Why not create a dual currency for Australia and introduce Abbucks.
    Our brown cousins will only be paid social security in Abbucks and the only thing you can buy with Abbucks is Alcohol and Tobacco.

The fun part would then be to restrict sales of Alcohol and Tobacco so that you can only buy them with Abbucks.
    Last edited by trash; 03-12-19 at 08:59 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Banned
    Thanks

I really cannot understand what is happening with our country. The Abbos want everything as long as they do not have to work for it. What puzzles me is this idea of spiritual damage. They had no written history, but come up with these great stories which are :"true" handed down for 60K years. Wonder what the original story actually said? I think all have heard of the game, the name escapes me, of person 1 whispering a message to person 2 who repeats it to person 3. Within a few people the message bears no relationship to original message. But all these tales have been repeated verbatim for 60K years with no distortion. Many of the local languages have died out and the current languages are best guess of what they were.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Give them back the land they are fighting for.

Then bulldoze everything white man built, shut off all services from water to electricity to centerlink in that area.

Fixed......and stay there......
    yeah I agree Shut down Centrelink offices.
    Lawyers stuff, Always asked for more so if you get less you are still 100% more that you want. For the amount of money they want they would like to have 10 million and the greedy lawyers gets most of it. For me the best thing to do is declare WAR and you would not have to pay a cent.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I dont know whats happening to Australia lately. What in the F is going on.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

It doesnt surprise me. They also now own 50% of the Northern Territory land area and 75% of the NT coastline.

Well that was a few years back, they may own more now. They must be spewing Labor didn't get elected at the Federal Election.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It doesnt surprise me. They also now own 50% of the Northern Territory land area and 75% of the NT coastline.
    i heard yesterday that some abo tribe from Rockhampton have been granted a very large parcel of land west of Cairns , and not the barren dry country the fertile waterfall country.