Thread: Bosch ICP-CC404P, remote out puts to control garage doors?

Thanks

Default Bosch ICP-CC404P, remote out puts to control garage doors?

I have a bosch ICP-CC404P alarm in my shed with a remote to turn the alarm on and off, I also have 2 motorised roller doors that I would like to activate via the remote. Is it possible to use the extra buttons to do this?

In the manual for the alarm it mentions there are 2 remote outputs, but doesnt go into much detail.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    I have a bosch ICP-CC404P alarm in my shed with a remote to turn the alarm on and off, I also have 2 motorised roller doors that I would like to activate via the remote. Is it possible to use the extra buttons to do this?

In the manual for the alarm it mentions there are 2 remote outputs, but doesnt go into much detail.

Better of using the 3000 or 2000 panel with the we800 remote kit as it has 2 relays for 2 doors on the remote.

You can only really activate 1 door in the normal style bosch remotes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

I think with this panel it uses the WE800e remotes. There is a few different versions of the WE800.
    They had onboard relays on the WE800 board that the remotes operated. Doesn't need to be done via the main panel programming.

Thanks

So how would I program the remote buttons to activate the relays if there not operated through the main control panel?

Thanks

Should be learnt in by default when supplied. Pressing button 3 will operate the 1st relay and pressing button 4 will operate the 2nd relay.
    At default both relays operate momentary.

Thanks

Im still having trouble getting these relays to work. I think a setting needs to be change to allow them to function, I put my multimeter over them to test them, they dont function at all. Ive read through the entire manual and cant work it out. Im guessing I should have continuity between com and n/o on output 1 when button 3 is pressed? Ive tested all differant combinations with the multimeter and nothing seems to work. The red light on the remote panel is flashing when I press button 3 and 4 on the remote indication the signal is being received. Can any body help me out?

This is a picture of the remote panel:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    Im still having trouble getting these relays to work. I think a setting needs to be change to allow them to function, I put my multimeter over them to test them, they dont function at all. Ive read through the entire manual and cant work it out. Im guessing I should have continuity between com and n/o on output 1 when button 3 is pressed? Ive tested all differant combinations with the multimeter and nothing seems to work. The red light on the remote panel is flashing when I press button 3 and 4 on the remote indication the signal is being received. Can any body help me out?

This is a picture of the remote panel:

You have to run a loop (piece of wire) across from 12v on main panel to 12v on the relay board as they require power to operate and function the relay.

assuming the shed roller doors are the normal style of garage door motor type?

Thanks

As per last post. Need a 12v+ link, from 12v+ on main panel to 12v+ on the WE800 board next to output 2 terminal.
    Relays should then work when buttons 3 or 4 pressed. Then use COM and NO to link to roller door trigger.

Having the picture posted, makes it easier to advise solution!!

Thanks

Great, ill put some power to it and hopefully the relays will be functioning.

The roller door motors are made by Merlin, to operate them via the external input you just loop a wire between the 2 contacts. So hooking those 2 contacts on the door motor to n/o and com on the panel should have my doors working.

Thanks

Connection the 12v fixed my problem, thanks for the help