Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Boris..

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Good Luck Boris..

..in the election.

The UK will crumble under Corbyn, what a collection of nutty policies. they remind me of the Greens policies in the 90s.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (13-12-19),VroomVroom (13-12-19)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

As much as I find Boris a buffoon, I must concur. It will be difficult with the radical left using targeted voting in an effort to get over the line. Couple that with the fact that Boris's party has been in government for a while and that alone tends toward change.

Corbyn has all the hallmarks of a nazi nutcase who feels he must rid Britain of the inconvenient dose of democracy that VOTED for Brexit. Can't have the people deciding can we.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (13-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Corbyn has all the hallmarks of a nazi nutcase who feels he must rid Britain of the inconvenient dose of democracy that VOTED for Brexit.
    I know I'm the new boy here, and I really don't want to tread on anyone's toes, but regardless or whether you approve of Boris or not, it really isn't fair to rubbish Jeremy Corbyn. What he said he would do, if elected, was to negotiate a new deal with the EU and once that was determined, give the British people a new vote where they knew what they were actually voting for.

As things stand the last vote did not define what was actually going to change when Britain left the EU.

My thoughts are that those who voted to leave did so probably for many different reasons and if things just go ahead many of them will end up disappointed and perhaps disadvantaged, because they didn't get what they thought they were going to get by leaving the EU.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (11-12-19),lsemmens (12-12-19),Uncle Fester (12-12-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    I know I'm the new boy here, and I really don't want to tread on anyone's toes, but regardless or whether you approve of Boris or not, it really isn't fair to rubbish Jeremy Corbyn. What he said he would do, if elected, was to negotiate a new deal with the EU and once that was determined, give the British people a new vote where they knew what they were actually voting for.

As things stand the last vote did not define what was actually going to change when Britain left the EU.

My thoughts are that those who voted to leave did so probably for many different reasons and if things just go ahead many of them will end up disappointed and perhaps disadvantaged, because they didn't get what they thought they were going to get by leaving the EU.
    BUT, they voted. As I said, an inconvenient bout of democracy for some, but a vote none the less. Corbyn has been hell bent on denying the people their democratic right because he knows better. Can't have the people deciding can we!

AND, if you read what he stands for them Britain is doomed IMO. He had to apologise for the Labor party's open anti semitism just a few days ago. Sounds awwwfully familiar to me.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (13-12-19)

Thanks

BUT, they voted. As I said, an inconvenient bout of democracy for some, but a vote none the less.
    Exactly, they voted for what they wanted, (to leave the EU) but they have no idea of the ramifications, because no deal between the UK and the EU had been worked out before they voted.

Let me put a hypothetical, what say an Australian political party announced that they planned to abolish income tax and they would not increase any other tax. I suspect that they would probably get in. However I guess most would throw up their hands in horror when they found that they received a bill from the local school for the kids to attend, that they had to pay a toll on every road they drove along, and the public hospital required payment for any treatment and so on.

OK far fetched. But in the UK case Corbyn said he would negotiate a deal where there is certainty on all aspects of leaving, and then give the people these details and ask them to vote on whether they still wanted to leave.

To me that seems a very sensible course of action.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    Exactly, they voted for what they wanted, (to leave the EU) but they have no idea of the ramifications, because no deal between the UK and the EU had been worked out before they voted.

Let me put a hypothetical, what say an Australian political party announced that they planned to abolish income tax and they would not increase any other tax. I suspect that they would probably get in. However I guess most would throw up their hands in horror when they found that they received a bill from the local school for the kids to attend, that they had to pay a toll on every road they drove along, and the public hospital required payment for any treatment and so on.

OK far fetched. But in the UK case Corbyn said he would negotiate a deal where there is certainty on all aspects of leaving, and then give the people these details and ask them to vote on whether they still wanted to leave.

To me that seems a very sensible course of action.
    Your assuming Corbyn tells them the truth....come on! He's a politician and he's lied on so many fronts, the last being his NHS conspiracy. Not a bad idea really, lying about Medicare nearly got the ALP elected in, what 2016 was it?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (13-12-19),VroomVroom (13-12-19)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

As much as I find Boris a buffoon, I must concur. It will be difficult with the radical left using targeted voting in an effort to get over the line. Couple that with the fact that Boris's party has been in government for a while and that alone tends toward change.

Corbyn has all the hallmarks of a nazi nutcase who feels he must rid Britain of the inconvenient dose of democracy that VOTED for Brexit. Can't have the people deciding can we.
    I agree with all that but the people where deceived by Boris's lies of the actual cost of belonging to the EU.
    Politicians lie we all know that but this one was too big to allow to pass.
    People should decide when they have all the information and not through trickery.

I do not wish Boris good luck but the problem with the left being too radical that nobody wants them will be his fortune.

The stubborn stupidness of the Labor parties and US democrats will always make them lose. In case of America, Trump will win 2020 because the Democrats probably won't allow a more centrist candidate to lead them + Trump will come out as a martyr after the 'impeachment' and be even more popular with his fans.

Anyhow Boris might not get the numbers. A minority government that will be a bigger mess than before.
    ...and all this talk about Brexit with a deal is not a Brexit. There would be still some ties to the EU.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

doesn't really matter as the uk is rooted anyway....

joining the eu has destroyed the country, unfettered immigration has created enclaves of vermin who wont integrate and live off welfare.

the police wont even go into a lot of them....

the immigrants are given preference over born and bred poms by the lefty government departments.

i have pommy mates in london who say its not their country anymore and cant wait to retire overseas in thailand.......

same thing is happening in nz, ardern will hasten it.....

its happening here too and will only get worse.....
    Last edited by hoe; 12-12-19 at 11:07 AM.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

admin (04-01-20),alpha0ne (13-12-19),eaglem (13-12-19),george65 (12-12-19),gulliver (12-12-19),Jma (14-12-19),VroomVroom (13-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks

And happening in Germany,too.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gulliver For This Useful Post:

admin (04-01-20),eaglem (13-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
    And happening in Germany,too.
    Merkel is the reason, opening Germany's borders to hundreds of thousands of economic refugees who are not vetted.

They can then travel unchecked to any EU country.

Closing UK borders to EU is too little too late.

Look at what's happened in France...

Ardern and her green buddies want to do the same in nz, problem is with our borders open to nz they can then come here....

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hoe; 12-12-19 at 12:28 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

eaglem (13-12-19)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

And we have a winner........thank fooook voters were not brainwashed enough to vote the looony traitorous left into power

France will become a failed state/civil unrest in the next twenty years and the UK was on track to become just another shit hole (succeeded in some districts) but @ least they have a chance of succeeding now IF brexit succeeds and the traitorous globalists don't de-rail a democratic vote

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

quite a majority too
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    Merkel is the reason, opening Germany's borders to hundreds of thousands of economic refugees who are not vetted.

They can then travel unchecked to any EU country.

Closing UK borders to EU is too little too late.

Look at what's happened in France...

Ardern and her green buddies want to do the same in nz, problem is with our borders open to nz they can then come here....

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    Time to close our borders with NZ.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-12-19)

Thanks

Quite a decisive win for Boris, and good to see Corbin was gracious in defeat. The whole election seemed a lot cleaner than the rabble mud slinging we have from both sides that we have here.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Corbin actively defied the populations vote to leave the EU. He paid the price. They are the servants of the people and not the other way round.
    Let's hope this sinks in locally and they stop cowering to minorities and listen to the people.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-12-19),eaglem (14-12-19),george65 (14-12-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Corbyn yesterday, Corbout today.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-12-19),hinekadon (14-12-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Strangely enough, on a British forum that I inhabit, the opinion is that Corbyn never stood a chance and it had nothing to do with Brexit, more that he was an ineffectual leader, put there by those who did not want labour to win. Don't know how much credence to put in that as the aforementioned observations (above) seem to be more reasonable to me.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reschs View Post
    Let's hope this sinks in locally and they stop cowering to minorities and listen to the people.
    as if..........I cant see that happening in my lifetime

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Last edited by ol' boy; 14-12-19 at 02:27 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The US, Oz and now the UK have catergoricaly rejected they lefty, green PC Bullshit.

Lets see how the loosers yell and cry and piss their pants now. No doubt the intensity of their screaming will intensify in order to get support they can clearly see they don't have but want to make everyone believe they do.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (14-12-19)

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast