Thread: Integriti CS

Thanks

Default Integriti CS

Hi guys

Just a query with Integriti CS Software.
    Is there a way to view the pin numbers after they been programmed in the software. They hide once you've saved them. I've just entered 100 user codes for a site and one doesn't work. I know I could just program over the top of it, but it would be nice to see what I've programmed, and have a reference to all of the others.

Cheers

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by securityalarmguy64 View Post
    Hi guys

Just a query with Integriti CS Software.
    Is there a way to view the pin numbers after they been programmed in the software. They hide once you've saved them. I've just entered 100 user codes for a site and one doesn't work. I know I could just program over the top of it, but it would be nice to see what I've programmed, and have a reference to all of the others.

Cheers
    I know with Insight CS you can download a list of all the codes, area, zones etc. I would imagine Integriti would have the same feature. Try looking under 'reports'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AdRock View Post
    I know with Insight CS you can download a list of all the codes, area, zones etc. I would imagine Integriti would have the same feature. Try looking under 'reports'
    Thank you

Have found that in the Professional edtion of Integriti theres a "reveal pin" option, so that fixes that one. Will try the CS version as you discribed
    Cheers