Thread: Moslem diets in prison

Thanks

Question Moslem diets in prison

Hi all,

Just a dumb question .....

Does anyone here know if religious freaks get fed their special diets when incarcerated ?

Hal Al, Kosher etc.

Not that I actually give a shit, I am just intrigued if authorities still pander to the terrorists gastronomic peccadilloes as well as their human rights?

Luv to all

Bye
    Buy cheap and pay often, - there is no substitute for stupidity.

You wipe your bum after each crap, why don't you clean your teeth after every meal?

There is no shame in being uneducated nor in being stupid.
    The true shame lies in knowing that you are and doing nothing about it.

Only the living worry about dying.

To the tobacco addicts - Smoke more and die sooner, so I can breathe fresh air. Thank you.

Education is the only sure cure for religion

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ma_Baker For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19)

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 Times in 6,766 Posts

Simple answer from those I know in the prison system (staff).

Yes

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Simple answer from those I know in the prison system (staff).

Yes
    I can confirm!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

bread and butter....that's all they deserve if they want to be fussy

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19),gulliver (18-12-19)

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    bread and butter....that's all they deserve if they want to be fussy
    And if they want any filling.... they can have a choice of ham, bacon or pork.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19),gulliver (18-12-19),LeroyPatrol (19-12-19)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,109 Times in 9,100 Posts

Found this link to the menu that they should have........

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19),gulliver (18-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I miss the fun I would have at the supermarket when I lived in Punchbowlistan in Sydney. Separate freezer for the halalalal meat which I always seemed to to get mixed up in showing the wife different things like pork and Bacon and put them in the wrong place. Dunno what the problems was, all plastic wrapped.

Clearly I wasn't the only one getting things mixed up. Mrs said she saw a Number of times where they were just cleaning the Fridge out of everything and putting it in the bin. They want to pander to these clowns, thats they price they pay and the supermarket seemed to pay it repeatedly. Before we left, the segregated offerings were done away with and the fridge just contained the normal selection of products. Don't know what happened to the Hahahahal rubbish. Wasn't like 9 out of 10 Butchers in the area weren't run by religion of peace lovers.

If they tried that hahahahahal shit in the supermarkets out here and there would be a riot. This place is very community and local business minded and word soon gets around. There was one place that was doing hahahahal kebabs and made a big song and dance of it on their signage. Everyone knew what they were getting all right.

They literally lasted not even 6 months. Don't know if they greatly over estimated their brethren Numbers out here or thought the Infidels would patronise them which they did not but they came a gutsa one way or the other. There is another one further out and it attracts they typical clientele. There are problems with fights and cars screaming round and the same old problems these egotistical brain dead morons bring wherever they go. The other restaurants in the same complex being Italian, Thai, greek, a sushi joint and a couple of old fashioned burger joints are all at the council to shut the place down. Since the Kebab drug den opened the other restaurants have understandably seen a definate fall off in business. Having been there and seen what goes on, I'm hardly surprised. Who is going to take their kids to a place where they are in danger just getting in and out the place from Fktards doing burnouts in the carpark every 10 min or less?

Wouldn't be in the least surprised if the place had a fire before too long ...... I have heard they never clean their exhaust fans.

I think the attitude of the people in this area does well to keep infestations around the place away but probably the house prices of $1.5M+ does a better job. Where the house prices are cheaper in the future newly built slum areas, there seems to be more of a pest problem but you also can't do a great deal about the blow ins.

The first time one of them has a bitch about a Christmas play at school or the big tree in the middle of town, watch out. Lot of people with a lot of money and lot of influence round here that won't stand for it. They come here like we did to get away from the scumbags, no way they are going to let them in to Fk this place like the do everywhere else they go.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-12-19),gulliver (18-12-19),hinekadon (18-12-19),VroomVroom (18-12-19)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    Hi all,

Just a dumb question .....

Does anyone here know if religious freaks get fed their special diets when incarcerated ?

Hal Al, Kosher etc.

Not that I actually give a shit, I am just intrigued if authorities still pander to the terrorists gastronomic peccadilloes as well as their human rights?

Luv to all

Bye
    So the ABO's as most dont get shifted to a jail far away from there families like us whites folks are because when a abo goes to jail they have to meet the shrink doctor which most is a women and the abo tell her "I WILL SELF TERMINATE IF YOU MOVE ME TO A JAIL FAR AWAY" and the system wont move them because there are scared. Also 99% of the abo's ask to speak to a elder and the elder tell the abo this just in case that they did not know. What a croc.
    Another thing that I was told. Most prison today the food get cooked by prisoners and only by Mus-slams only cook for their brothers

Thanks

I have heard several times and been told by a connected and I believe reliable source, that many prisoners convert to Islum. The reason being that the terrorists get a whole load of special privileges the regular cons don't.

seems even when the scum are locked up in the pokie the system still panders and grovels to them.

I wonder how they go when they are involved in a crime or shot by Police? Normally investigations and autopsy's take several days at least. The muzfilth are supposed I believe, to be buried within 24 Hours. Do the coroners and cops put a rush job on the the muzscum or do they have some balls in one area at least and say "Tough luck, you'll get the body when we are finished with it" like they would anyone else?

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I have heard several times and been told by a connected and I believe reliable source, that many prisoners convert to Islum. The reason being that the terrorists get a whole load of special privileges the regular cons don't.

seems even when the scum are locked up in the pokie the system still panders and grovels to them.

I wonder how they go when they are involved in a crime or shot by Police? Normally investigations and autopsy's take several days at least. The muzfilth are supposed I believe, to be buried within 24 Hours. Do the coroners and cops put a rush job on the the muzscum or do they have some balls in one area at least and say "Tough luck, you'll get the body when we are finished with it" like they would anyone else?
    Yes, 'recruitment' is rampant in the prison system.

Yes, the prison system still panders and grovels to them.

No, there is no priority for releasing muslim bodies. As you say, investigations and pathology processes take time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    And if they want any filling.... they can have a choice of ham, bacon or pork.
    AND WOT'S RONG WITH Pig trotters and offal ??????
    Buy cheap and pay often, - there is no substitute for stupidity.

You wipe your bum after each crap, why don't you clean your teeth after every meal?

There is no shame in being uneducated nor in being stupid.
    The true shame lies in knowing that you are and doing nothing about it.

Only the living worry about dying.

To the tobacco addicts - Smoke more and die sooner, so I can breathe fresh air. Thank you.

Education is the only sure cure for religion

Thanks

Personally I feel that all lifestyle choice meals should be banned from prison. This means vegan, kosher, halal etc

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-12-19),enf (20-12-19),gulliver (20-12-19),hinekadon (20-12-19),Jma (20-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    Personally I feel that all lifestyle choice meals should be banned from prison. This means vegan, kosher, halal etc
    Fair enough.
    They are in a prison for committing a crime not in a Hotel for a holiday.

I guess the majority here were bought up the same way I was with food. A multiple choice of " Eat everything on your plate whether you like it or not" OR,
    " Eat it or go without and you are not getting anything else".

Like me, I guess others subjected to this draconian Philosophy survived just fine and without emotional scaring and so did their Kids who got the same meal choices. :0)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-12-19),enf (20-12-19),hinekadon (20-12-19),madtech (20-12-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

In history those who stole a loaf of bread were deported to a prison colony, look how that turned out.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    In history those who stole a loaf of bread were deported to a prison colony, look how that turned out.
    Now for some fked in the head leftie reason, we don't even deport crims like rapists, murderers and terrorists.
    Not like we don't have gaols full of the filth, WTF we want to keep them for?

Thanks

I feel that any person who is not a natural born citizen, who is convicted of any crime with a possible sentence of 1 year or more, should be automatically deported & forever banned from re entry.
    This should also apply to any person with dual citizenship.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

Jma (23-12-19),lsemmens (23-12-19)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

Agreed. Deported upon conviction, not after a million appeals. OK we may get one or two wrong, but it would send a clear message.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    I feel that any person who is not a natural born citizen, who is convicted of any crime with a possible sentence of 1 year or more, should be automatically deported & forever banned from re entry.
    This should also apply to any person with dual citizenship.
    That fact of the matter now is, the soft of heart and fked in the head want to bring Back Terrorists whom have gone overseas to fight when they were told they would never be allowed to re enter.

When we have those sorts of traitors to our country amongst us, any other sort of action towards ridding us of criminals is unfortunately pointless.

I'm also a bit in 2 minds about it. The culture of some criminals ( whom just happen to be over represented in our prisons as a percentage of the population of them here) and that of their home lands, is more than likely to let them go free when they get back there. The question would be, do we/ the victims want them punished at our expense or do we just want to be rid of them and let them go back to whenst they came and not suffer any consequences?

There is also the problem of would the home country let us send them back? If they end up in limbo in someone elses detention camp, fine, just don't want them to Boomerang or not be allowed to get rid of them at all.

Perhaps an alternative would be seize all their assets to pay for their incarceration and put their worthless arses on a plane when their time is served. I can see a mine field of problems with that too. Where do the wife and kids live if their home and everything else is taken? Chances are they would go on social security.... although there is a far better than even chance they are already on it so.... If the filth are deported, what's the status of the family? is their citizenship revoked as well?
    I'd be happy to kick the family out on their arses and deport them as well when time was up... if you could find them.
    Might act as a deterrent knowing their actions affected not only them but their families.

Again with the current sooking and crying about bringing terrorists children back home and the fantasy of " De radicalising" them, ideas like this or any other that take a strong action and send a clear message don't stand a snowflakes chance in our bushfires.... which make hell look like paradise atm. :0(

The crims will always play the victim and the stupid will always stick and defend them and that's the reality of what we have these days.