Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBER. If you have PORK, Dont get in my taxi

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default UBER. If you have PORK, Dont get in my taxi

Whats the World coming too
    Tonight 6 O'clock Ch 7 News they had a segment where a UBER Driver REFUSED a Elderly Couple a ride on the Uber because the old couple had a Leg of Pork for Xmas with them.
    Its getting worst by the day.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19),enf (19-12-19),gulliver (20-12-19)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

I wonder what the cowards (politicians) will do?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

People made a song and dance and rallied behind the US and UK bakers who refused to serve customers based on their religious beliefs, yet an Uber driver does the same and is criticised by the same people.

As the old proverb goes - you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Of note, both the baker in the US and UK were found by their respective Supreme Courts to be lawfully entitled to refuse to offer a service based on their religious beliefs. The actions of the Uber driver are essentially no different.

• The Following User Says Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post

Of note, both the baker in the US and UK were found by their respective Supreme Courts to be lawfully entitled to refuse to offer a service based on their religious beliefs. The actions of the Uber driver are essentially no different.
    Once again the predictable leftie dribble and as usual, flawed and impractical.

In those cases with the bakers the customers refused service were Gay.

Being the Uber Driver was acting no differently, you are supporting a muzscum driver refusing service to Gays by discriminating against them based on their sexuality.
    I thought that was actualy a crime but you seem to be ok with it and want to defend the Muzzo's over the side of common sense and fairness. How predictable

Gays have rights and are not allowed to be discriminated against so who is going to win the rights battle here? The other cases are some years old now, what are the do gooder lefties going to make of the situation in THIS country? Going to be in bit of a quandary with a couple of their pet causes clashing head on aren't they?

Now lets put the same " actions " into play where it doesn't work so well for the pedo worshipper.
    What if the Driver of the uber one of their Brethren want to get into is driven by a Jewish bloke and he refuses to let them in because of HIS religious beliefs.
    I can hear the goat Fkers screaming around the world that they were hard done by and complaining of being discriminated against.

Who win's There? What if it's me the Christian? What about my rights not to have the filthy scum in my car because of the persecution and stated ambitions to kill my kind? Well we know the terrorists and anyone else will win on that one in practice but the gays and the Jew.... They are a protected and sympathised with groups with a lot of clout and can make noise as well. Probably not as much as the inbreds, but, if their rights are equal, you have a problem, and if they are not, Why the Fk aren't they and who decides who's rights superseded who's and why?

I can see the response to this from the Aussies without any " Rights" hangups .....

People fed to death with this bullshit will be getting into Ubers and leaving pork Chops or bacon Burgers in cars. And what if the 6yo lovers are doing an Uber eats Run? Are they going to demand to know what the food they are delivering is or refuse to deliver maccas or Pizza hut or whatever because they aren't Hahahahahal?
    What if an animal lover whom is gay and jewish is asked to deliver hahahahal food and they refuse because they are offended ( and rightly so) by the barbaric Islumic slaughtering practices?

Where the hell does it all stop?
    That's the problem with all this rights and protection BS. Sooner or later the unstoppable force meets the Immoveable object. Guess the one that is the most " Offended" and " Disenfranchised" wins out though.

Refusing to drive people on this basis is religious Discrimination.
    Christians whom are allowed to eat pork products are being refused service based on their religious beliefs which do not forbid the consumption of pork. I'd be pretty sure the old couple weren't going to unwrap their meat and start hoeing into it or cooking it in the car so what's the Fking difference? What if someone gets into a car carrying a brown paper bag. The peado worshippers going to have a right to see what the sandwich is in case someone is smuggling ham for Lunch?

In reality, Just another muzzo wanting to make a song and dance to increase the guilt trip of the stupid infidels and allow them to get away with any bullshit they want by pandering and sucking up to them.

Jeez these people must laugh their arses off at the rest of us the way they make us dance like mindless puppets and who could blame them?
    I would be laughing if I could get people that are my sworn enemies to go on like idiots to suit my ulterior agendas to overthrow and control them.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-12-19),eaglem (20-12-19),enf (20-12-19),Jma (20-12-19),Mr 672A (20-12-19),Reschs (19-12-19)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

If you’re a smelly goat fcuker, get out of my country!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19),eeprommemory (23-12-19),Godzilla (29-12-19),Jma (20-12-19)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Sorry your honour but as i was cutting up the pork in the backseat!!!! the driver said something and the knife slipped and went into his chest so it was a accident you see!!!!!!

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

gulliver (20-12-19)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

( done a quick Google and can't find it on paper)
    I wonder if you call for a Uber and when he arrives you say uuuuuugh you are a Muslim and walk away.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Sorry your honour but as i was cutting up the pork in the backseat!!!! the driver said something and the knife slipped and went into his chest so it was a accident you see!!!!!!
    Just a couple of thoughts and I'm No lawyer but I would suggest If the driver happened to brake Heavily rather than just say something, Maybe a dog ran out on the road ( they don't like dogs either, I can vouch for that!) if you are sitting in the back seat, the knife would be better to go through the front seat as you were thrown forward in your seat belt.
    If the long bladed Stilletto knife you were using ( because you wanted to slice your pork nice and thin for the sandwich you were making,) happened to go in an upward direction through the drivers seat and between the 3rd and 5th Rib of the driver, that would be a happy but plausible Co -incidence.

Of course as the vehicle came to a stop, as you were trying to desperately pull the knife out of the seat, you went back and were momentarily thrown forward again causing the knife to penetrate the seat and Shishkebab the driver again.

Getting the details of your story correct as to what actually happened so the truth comes out is very important in these things so Justice is done.
    Don't want you getting into strife on a technicality when you only did the right thing and it was all purely an accident in which you were completely innocent even if poor Ahmed was a goot boyz. Just ask his parole officer or any cop within the 3 surrounding local area Commands.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-12-19),gulliver (20-12-19),hinekadon (20-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

that's discrimination

A taxi can't pick and choose it's customers!!

Thanks

Uber needs to have "Not Muslim Driver" checkbox on their website so people can get the service they pay for. Problem solved.

• The Following User Says Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (21-12-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Once again the predictable leftie dribble and as usual, flawed and impractical.
    ‘Leftie dribble’? The argument that someone should be free to express their religious freedom was a position that was heavily pushed (and continues to be propositioned as an actual law here) by the right - not the left.

In those cases with the bakers the customers refused service were Gay.
    Makes no difference, unless you suggest gays should be given more rights than the elderly?

Being the Uber Driver was acting no differently, you are supporting a muzscum driver refusing service to Gays by discriminating against them based on their sexuality.
    Support? Where do I offer support? I suggest there is hypocrisy by those who are against the Uber driver, despite being for the baker. The Supreme Courts in both the UK and US do, however, agree that religion trumps sexuality.

I thought that was actualy a crime but you seem to be ok with it and want to defend the Muzzo's over the side of common sense and fairness. How predictable
    Crime? Defending a Muzzo? ‘Common sense and fairness’? WTF? Just posting what Supreme Courts in the UK and US decided when they considered this issue. Hardly ‘predictable’ to agree with them, considering the UK result may well have bearing here in Australia if similar action were taken.

Gays have rights and are not allowed to be discriminated against so who is going to win the rights battle here?
    Courts have already determined that religious freedoms trump gay rights. The battle has already been fought.

<Further dribble and pointless speculation removed>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    Uber needs to have "Not Muslim Driver" checkbox on their website so people can get the service they pay for. Problem solved.
    Maybe we should just stop pandering and bending over for these people and hold them to the same laws and requirements as everyone else and take away all their BS excuses. One set of laws for everyone, no exceptions or special treatment because you whinge and sook when you don't get your own way.

THAT would solve the problem and most likely take away the interest for a lot of them who want special treatment to come here in the first place.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Jma (20-12-19),lsemmens (20-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    ‘Leftie dribble’? The argument that someone should be free to express their religious freedom was a position that was heavily pushed (and continues to be propositioned as an actual law here) by the right - not the left.
    More leftie Dribble. This is not religious Freedom, The peado worshippers are free to pay homage to whatever retarded, out of touch barbaric pedo they are stupid enough to follow. No one is stopping that. What is being opposed is Discrimination. That's very clear to most people but then there is always some whome by sheer lack of brain power or selective tunnel vision don't get that.

Makes no difference, unless you suggest gays should be given more rights than the elderly?
    More leftie predictable spin doctoring and bullshit. Again for the mentally challenged and terminally stupid whom can't or wont get it, what is being suggested is everyone has EQUAL rights and the peado worshippers NOT be allowed to circumvent laws that would apply to anyone else because they are professional whingers and sooks that somehow think they are special and more important than everyone else.

Thats a pretty simple and uncomplicated conept that has worked pretty well untill recent modern times when everyone wants to think their causes is more important than everyone elses.

Support? Where do I offer support? I suggest there is hypocrisy by those who are against the Uber driver,
    Ummm, where you said you were defending the Muzzo. That's Support for the camel copulators....

despite being for the baker.
    Who said anything about the baker.... other than you?

The Supreme Courts in both the UK and US do, however, agree that religion trumps sexuality.
    Here's a heads up, We are in AUSTRALIA. Least those of us not in leftie fair land are anyway. US and UK court rulings do not apply to us here. We are Not Londonistan (yet) or the sUe SA that has a legal and a whole load of other systems no one else can follow or would want anyway.

Defending a Muzzo?
    Well at least we can see by your own admission you do not hold Australian Values or outlooks and are one of those who want to support those that want to overthrow the principles our country was built on. I don't think there was ever much doubt of that based on your previous posts but that certainly clarifies things.

‘Common sense and fairness’? WTF?
    Some people really are either thick or just whining sooks like the Muzzos they want to defend... when it suits them no doubt.
    The Crime, for those with pathetic comprehension skills, is discriminating against gays or refusing service based on religious beliefs as happened here.

I'll bet if a hot young chick got in the car drinking a Cruiser Vodka and Lemonade he wouldn't have refused to drive her. I'd guarantee he would have taken her home the longest way possible and been all over her like the plague ... which would be a very fitting analogy.

Just posting what Supreme Courts in the UK and US decided when they considered this issue. Hardly ‘predictable’ to agree with them, considering the UK result may well have bearing here in Australia if similar action were taken.
    No, not just relating information at all but rather predictably taking a leftist View and trying to push it as if it were logical or morally decent.
    I'll guarantee the courts and law makers in Oz will avoid this one at all cost because of the pandora's box and shitstorm they will have backed themselves in on a bunch of fronts . They would have the muzzos on one side and the gays and trannies on another and the Christians in another corner and the Jews and others in on another side and without doubt, the abbos would want to get involved Along with the RSPCA and animal activists, The greenies of course without a doubt and so it would go.
    There would be no way for a gubbermint to win and not piss off more people than they satisfied no matter which way they went nor to come up with a logical answer. Back to the unstoppable force and the immoveable object all who would be getting upset thier agendas weren't met.

I'd actually be fine with Religion trumping all else because I could spin doctor that just fine to my advantage and be able to well use it against the Kiddie Bride lovers.
    Until there is a precedent, everyone has the same rights and it is illegal to discriminate on the grounds of Religion, sexuality, age and everything else.

Courts have already determined that religious freedoms trump gay rights. The battle has already been fought.
    Really? Must have missed that! Please quote the act and reference the Australian legislation that pertains to that and the case references.
    I'd like to see what the Australian Courts whom make the laws HERE ruled on this.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Personally, I disagree with any discrimination based upon religion or sexual orientation. HOWEVER. If an organisation is promoting some particular set of beliefs, I do believe that said organisation should be allowed to discriminate based upon those beliefs. e.g. a doctor who provides abortions should be able to discriminate against employing a "right to lifer". If a business chooses not to serve a particular food, e.g. pork, that, too, is their prerogative. A taxi driver, too, should be able to discriminate on his customers, however, once he has accepted the job, then he is bound to complete that job to the best of his ability, regardless of if it "offends" his beliefs, or not.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

^^^^ The problem with this is it gets out of control. That's partially because of all the special rights people already have. I could well see a Business owner Only employing gays like him and his Husband for instance. Before you know it you are back to the days of places not serving Black people. You would have people being dismissed from positions when the company is taken over because they don't support a certain political party and so it would go..... Just as these things always balloon far beyond what was intended.

I'm not all together against what you are saying, I can just see the reasonable intentions and common sense thinking most people would have being blown out of proportion and used as a tool to promote certain agendas. I can also see it applying to some and not others, not that there is any difference with that now. A lebbo walks in to Pauline Hansons Fish and chip shop and she asks them to leave and it would be an outrage. Same lebbo won't take a pork packing pair of pensioners home and that's OK. How many Taxi drivers would refuse to pick up people dressed up in Christmas themes going to party's this time of year? Wonder they aren't making an issue of that already.

Current state of affairs is not workable either for the examples as illustrated in posts above. I think the fairest and most workable situation is for no one to have any more rights or say in things than anyone else.
    I don't like going into shops or businesses and having to deal with muzzos but I have to suck it up and that's it. I could see them refusing to serve anyone bar their own kind if they had the option and a lot of segregation and discrimination happening till virtual civil war broke out.

And lets face it, there are only ONE group, as usual, whining about this. Never heard of a Jewish Taxi driver refusing to take anyone because they were packing pork or bacon or what ever.
    Never heard of Hindus refusing to deal with anyone because they had steak. It's the same whining mob of bearded snivelling princesses every dam time. Logical solution is to just make them suck it up and deal with it like everyone else has to do with them. Hte great think about oz is there is no one at the airport stopping you from leaving. You can Fk off to what ever Muzslime, sharia infested shithole you want any time you like.
    Except maybe saudi because they seem pretty picky whom they let in even if it is fellow peado worshippers.

I think if everyone is made to treat everyone else the same whether they agree with their ideals whatever they be or not, that's probably going to be the fairest and the most practical , workable system. Lets face it, Everyone Discriminates now. You can go into businesses and all the workers are of one Culture or creed. I wouldn't employ a Muzze and they sure as hell stick to their own kind. Every Asian restaurant here only has Asians working there. That's cool, don't have a problem with it. Should be able to employ whom they want.
    I think it's a bit different though when you go down a step and the plumber won't unblock their shitter because his faith is against Buddhists or the straight guy in the servo isn't going to allow the pillow biters to fill their car up and so it goes.

At very least, no one having any rights over anyone else or the ability to pick and choose customers any more than the do now is fair in that no one would be happy without all the complication and carry on that would occur if people were tried to be pacified. Of course in the end they wouldn't and you'd end up with the same result for a whole lot more cost and complication.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (20-12-19),VroomVroom (24-12-19)

Thanks

I agree with this as Mus SLAM Uber drivers must only Pick up tight arse Muslims that rarely get a taxi

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (21-12-19)

Thanks

I have only been in a couple of Ubers, don't know how to use them myself and I don't get a lot of Taxis either but I think both should be inspected for personal Hygiene standards.
    I did get in one taxi years ago and had to hang my head out the window like a cattle truck for the stink of the guy whom was a paki or indian and I have heard endless reports of the same thing from people I know, particularly one friend who catches multiple taxis every day as part of her work running documents around.

Years ago when we were much younger, a Couple of mates drove Taxis and did VERY well out of it. They ran it like a professional Business and back when phones weren't so common, they put them in their cars so people could call them direct. They also had nice cars without all the rubber on the seats and floors and kept them clean and made their own uniforms up like they were Chauffeurs. In about a year they pretty much just did corporate type work and didn't bother running the cars at nights Picking up drunks etc.

They gave out a lot of cards and the thing was people could ring them to see where they were or book them and know whom they were getting. They both did really well with people doing night work where part of their deal was the company getting a taxi home. They had regular work with that every night and had virtual bus runs going. People would change their working hours to fit in with them because they knew they were going to be getting a clean car and a driver that didn't stink or be trying to hit on them all the time.
    A car phone wasn't cheap back then but it sure proved to be a VERY worthwhile investment.

Back then plates were worth fortunes but I believe now they have released more in the years since and that investment isn't so good any more. All these Ubers probably haven't helped. A friend that was an accountant for a large Sydney Taxi Company until very recently said there was no money in it now for the taxi drivers or the companies.

One mate who got into it first ended up with 3 sets of plates and although he only owned 1 outright, the value the other 2 went up meant he sold them and paid off the loans and still made real good money on them. The other mate had 2 sets and sold his just before it all changed and got a great price but kept the other set just as a fall back He has leased them out for years now.

They changed the way it worked apparently which severely undermined the way they were working and potential income so they both got out of it.
    I looked into the Uber thing and if you are accounting that properly, you are lucky to make $2 an hour in reality.

Don't know much about uber but can you choose the driver you get? I was of the thought they have profiles and ratings etc that you can see before you book them?
    If that's the case, then it would be easy to avoid the perpetually offended snow flake 6 yo stalkers all together.

The Punjab we got last year to go to the airport was a lazy complaining arse. Sat in the car while we were trying to put the Luggage in the boot then had a whinge about having to carry bags. The guy in NZ was real good and like every Taxi and uber there drove a Priarse.

Thanks

Uber needs to have "Not a rapist" checkbox that fixes 2 problems or maybe more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    Uber needs to have "Not a rapist" checkbox that fixes 2 problems or maybe more.
    Your sarcasm may have more foundation than what you realise.
    I keep seeing ads for Uber extolling the safety of their drivers and they have all been checked and you get a picture on your phone to see whom they should be and the guy that turns up is the guy that should.

Clearly been some problems on that front that have lead them to these reassurances to their customers.

What I know about uber could be printed in the top left hand corner of a Postage stamp but it seems to me that their business model relying on ratings and standards would not appeal to certain groups and Individuals that I believe are pretty common in the taxi industry. The Muzzo in the original storey may not have been a stinking vile slob but rather one of the " Pretty boiz" I have seen so many of that share the same beliefs and mental afflictions. They don't all look like terrorists getting round in there Pyjamas with 2 foot beards. Guy may have been well groomed and presented and even somewhat educated but that won't change the archaic ingrained beliefs or behaviours.

I'd certainly be wanting to see a picture of my driver and his name before I booked one if that service was available.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

It's drivel, not dribble...
    Just saying

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast