Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial Recognition

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    OT but that would have to be an improvement over the feminist all singing/dancing/LGBTQWERS massive over representation of womyn 'teaching' our kids
    This is the reason why there are so many kids today getting expelled from School. I would like to know the percentages difference of expelled kids from Male and Female Teachers and or Head Masters.

The Wife and Myself saw this with our own eyes at Eaton Hill Primary School in Brisbane when our kid were in Primary schools many years ago a female teacher going BALLISTIC!!! and this reminded us of our Male White Cockatoo. See The Male Cockatoo when he want to make a Show of himself he makes himself Bigger by making his feather stand up his and at the same time his crest on his head Stands up so when I spotted a Female teacher that both of us witness this with own eyes,,,,,,, now the both of us had to go to school to pick my Son up ( around 7 at the time he was sick) and it was during class time so all kid were in class except for one and this one child same age as my son was sitting out side under the shade eating where apparently it was a NO EAT Zone so this female Teacher went ballistic and ripped this male Child that was my Son Friend and this child was ripped Apart with INSULTS, SCREAMS, GESTURES and because we were behind her she did not see us and we were 3M away and when she spotted us Like a Cockatoo her Crest went down, she Become smaller, he gesture changed 200% and she left the Child crying.
    Now we reported her to her Head Master and told the Child Parent on what we saw and typical at a later date the Female Head Master Said that the teacher said she did not abuse the Child but told the child to stop eating where he not allowed to eat.
    We saw what we Saw and no doubt the Teacher Lied to the Head Master. Also the Child Complained to his parents and he said to his parents that this teacher YELLED HER HEAD OFFFFFF and she had FROTH coming out of her mouth. No doubt the female Head Master Protected one of her Female teachers (Remember that ADD on TV for Fanny Pads "Us Women stick Together") and the Head master over the Phone just told us politely we must be dreaming as this teacher is a respected Teacher.

After this, this made our kid in that school difficult as some teacher yes some, not one, picked on our kids, Once again "Us Women stick Together". By the way this school only had one Male teacher, the rest was hunted out.

The day will come when a Federal Education Minister will go to Japan and he or she will say Hummmm. These robots dont need to be paid $90K + per year, Since females teaches has been around there has been a record number of claims because the Primary School kid touch her and she wants $1,000,000 from the Government. (Lease this robots in the future to be cheaper than some Arrogant Female teachers)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Actually, robot teachers may not be such a bad idea, at least they can't "lose their sh*t" or whatever passes for robot "shi*t" without it being part of their core programming. All kids should, then, be treated equally.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Actually, robot teachers may not be such a bad idea, at least they can't "lose their sh*t" or whatever passes for robot "shi*t" without it being part of their core programming. All kids should, then, be treated equally.
    What I was told as a Example say you have 35 kids in a room with 6 face recognition cameras with one robot the robot in that room via the 6 face recognition cameras will know the expression on each child face to see if the child is leaning or having difficulty in understanding by this the robot can help that one child whilst he still helps the other 34. THIS WILL BE THE FUTURE of Schools, NO SEX ABUSE CLAMS, $$$$$$$$ According to my Lawyer Friend Men have this over the woman as Men are likely to be found guilty for this but women teachers are catching up and the schools (Mainly Private) are the cash cow for this, NO MORE, he hit my face with his hand I want a $500,000 + for the Claim$$$$$$$, NO Pay Rises, No exorbitant pays and blackmailing the Governments "eg" average teacher gets around 100K per year, NO MORE Blackmail strikes for more pay,
    I say BRING IT ON.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

haha, this just gets funnier and funnier. What was the topic again?

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Who cares?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

What about if you get one of those old plastic nose, moustache and glasses that you used to get in show bags. That would throw the cameras off. I actually did that coming through the main gate at a RAAF base many years ago, before the civvies took over those duties. Old mate on the gate just waved me through without seeming to notice it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (03-01-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

This is an interesting recent video, by John Oliver, about where facial recognition software is heading.

problem is I don't think there is a damn thing we can do about it.

You will need a VPN to watch from AU.

direct link

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (16-06-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

No wonder that video is geo blocked in AU.
    Probably a lot more sites like this will emerge from Russia:

...database eventually free for all to access.

Brave New World is already here, no turning back.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    This is an interesting recent video, by John Oliver, about where facial recognition software is heading.

problem is I don't think there is a damn thing we can do about it.

You will need a VPN to watch from AU.

direct link

Is that the same video?
    Last edited by bob_m_54; 16-06-20 at 05:52 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (16-06-20),Tiny (16-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post

Is that the same video?
    yes, good find, no VPN needed for that one.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (17-06-20)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12