Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today’s stupid society

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Welcome to my nightmare replete with grandchildren & nieces/nephews myself, thankfully half of them being outside the target audience age group.

WTF gives with the book title "not all princesses dress in pink" ...?...so this isn't -just- a drag queen reading fairy tales to children, to me this looks more like a drag queen finding a forum to tell *their*kind* of fairy-tale story.

This is really wrong, you can't unsee it....you wouldn't see Frankenfurter dressed like that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-20),george65 (15-01-20),Tiny (15-01-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

This is so wrong, just totally off the planet wrong, to allow easily influenced children in their formative years to be exposed to this.

I'm happy to let gay/transvestites be who they are, but to push their agenda in this way, targeting children, is offensive!
    IMO just as offensive as religions, cults & societies indoctrinating children into beliefs that they have yet to understand fully.

I don't even have children but this makes me angry.
    I was a child once & understand how easily influenced I was.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-20),george65 (15-01-20),hinekadon (15-01-20),mandc (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

WTF gives with the book title "not all princesses dress in pink" ...?...so this isn't -just- a drag queen reading fairy tales to children, to me this looks more like a drag queen finding a forum to tell *their*kind* of fairy-tale story.
    Good Pickup on the book.
    I also googled the other one on display, Families, families Families.
    Both are innocent and seem to be well meaning in their intentions but I certainly agree with you in them also fitting the freakshow agenda and being the sort of story they can manipulate to their own ends. I can well imagine the comments and bias that could be added to suit the narrative the weirdos want to push as they read and interacted with the kids.
    Only someone with their heads up their nether regions couldn't see the real agenda.

If it were out of the goodness of the freakshows hearts, they could just read them Jack and the bean stalk or Cinderella etc but they and the loonie lefties have probably had books like that banned because they didn't suit their agenda or concocted some BS complaint about these classic story's.
    Either way it's more than clear this is a self serving exercise no different to terrorists brain washing kids that what they do is OK.
    And before the resident lefties here get sand in their Vaginas, I'll spell it out and say I am not saying they are terrorists but I AM saying their brain washing methods influencing young children before they can make up their own minds of right and wrong is EXACTLY the same.

I'll bet my arse if I turned up to the (future) Grandkids Guided reading class on the Harley still to this day I'd get questioned and looked at with suspicion but society is supposed to embrace and sympathize with these bitching minorities shoving their ideals into little Kiddies heads.

Wonder how I'd go if I picked some books I could twist and manipulate to an anti Climate whinge agenda ?

God help my grand kids. My daughter hasn't fallen for any of this new wave crap either. They tell her the school won't allow Christmas carols or a show or the kids can't say merry Christmas among all the other crap they go on with now and she will also blow a fuse.

I'm beginning to see the upsides to home schooling if it spares the kids exposure to this sort of brainwashing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

I'm happy to let gay/transvestites be who they are, but to push their agenda in this way, targeting children, is offensive!
    And this is the whole problem.
    These minority groups whom " Want to be just like everyone else" NEVER are.

They are never happy to do their own thing and let others do theirs, they want to put it right in your face and beat you over the head with their proclivity and lifestyle choices at every opportunity and then find some Nothing to have a whine about and drum up a bit more sympathy and agenda pushing.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Nope......Arm photon torpedoes.
    More like Gravity is a myth. This planet sucks!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Good Pickup on the book.
    I also googled the other one on display, Families, families Families.
    Both are innocent and seem to be well meaning in their intentions but I certainly agree with you in them also fitting the freakshow agenda and being the sort of story they can manipulate to their own ends. I can well imagine the comments and bias that could be added to suit the narrative the weirdos want to push as they read and interacted with the kids.
    Only someone with their heads up their nether regions couldn't see the real agenda.

If it were out of the goodness of the freakshows hearts, they could just read them Jack and the bean stalk or Cinderella etc but they and the loonie lefties have probably had books like that banned because they didn't suit their agenda or concocted some BS complaint about these classic story's.
    Either way it's more than clear this is a self serving exercise no different to terrorists brain washing kids that what they do is OK.
    And before the resident lefties here get sand in their Vaginas, I'll spell it out and say I am not saying they are terrorists but I AM saying their brain washing methods influencing young children before they can make up their own minds of right and wrong is EXACTLY the same.

I'll bet my arse if I turned up to the (future) Grandkids Guided reading class on the Harley still to this day I'd get questioned and looked at with suspicion but society is supposed to embrace and sympathize with these bitching minorities shoving their ideals into little Kiddies heads.

Wonder how I'd go if I picked some books I could twist and manipulate to an anti Climate whinge agenda ?

God help my grand kids. My daughter hasn't fallen for any of this new wave crap either. They tell her the school won't allow Christmas carols or a show or the kids can't say merry Christmas among all the other crap they go on with now and she will also blow a fuse.

I'm beginning to see the upsides to home schooling if it spares the kids exposure to this sort of brainwashing.
    Trouble is, it can end up being exchanged for another type of brainwashing.

Thanks

I blame it all on Barry Humphries.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Just a little thought !!!!!! Isnt any sort of education leading to brainwashing just because its thought as "normal" it not brainwashing . We brainwash our kids to believe we are always correct and not to think evil thoughts ,obey the laws , do good , pray to the chosen "god" !!! behave as we see as correct and normal , keep your dick in the right pants . ten commandments , civil society ???? How can this be anything other than brainwashing disguised as education . Its just that some "humans " are perverts and havent realised they are born to be the way they are . After all any one who sees fit to put their dick in a pile of shite has to be just a little bit "sick in the head" AGREED ???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I'd like to know how these fags even get a working with children check !!! fkn unbelievable!!

I prefer the good old days - working as a defence contractor in Sydneys east in the 80s , being around when the Yank ships were in town , watching them get drunk and walk the streets looking for a poofter to bash now that was a real sport !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (16-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I'd like to know how these fags even get a working with children check !!! fkn unbelievable!!

I prefer the good old days - working as a defence contractor in Sydneys east in the 80s , being around when the Yank ships were in town , watching them get drunk and walk the streets looking for a poofter to bash now that was a real sport !!
    in the 80's there would have been more local neanderthals practising those types of pass times. Yanks were too busy trying to shag ya missus.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (16-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    A working with children check is only to see what crimes you have been charged with/ convicted of. You could be the biggest sicko out there but toll you are caught you would be cleared.

I dont like the idea of these weird fks reading to kids but im not about to lablel them as kiddy fiddlers without proof. I would give them the benifit of having no more peados amoungst them than any other group, i dont think that is their thing.

Like i said, i wouldnt want them around my kids just on appearance alone and the confusion they would caus in young kids that haveva lot better things than than to be learning about and trying to understand.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (17-01-20),lsemmens (16-01-20),VroomVroom (17-01-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I blame it all on Barry Humphries.
    Aww, don't bash good'ole Barry, Dame Edna was in a different league, at a different time in society.

What gets me here, is the -look- relative to the activity and the age of the audience...like, we're having an adult debate here, try forming a mental picture through a child's eyes...

For instance...I'm (hypothetically) going to setup a party for my sister's youngest daughter & her friends, and the idea has been floated that we get a clown, to entertain the kids with gags & tricks & stories whatever. Then I have to pick a clown, for a children audience that's into fairy-tales.

This?....

Or this?

Same sort of aspect, yeah? If it *has* to be seen that drag queens are somehow doing something positive, by reading young kids fairy-tales etc, for **whatever** un-Godly, ill thought out reason or cause, someone chose ...

THIS!

...resplendent in tatts & hairy arms, instead of someone like this...

..even Dame Edna is going to be one hell of a lot more pleasing to younger audiences....

You know what I mean? It may well be objectionable/questionable that children are subject to these sorts of things, but if they need be, can't someone demonstrate a little regard for style & taste, and what poor examples of same can do towards literally scaring the young! (which i guess might mean they're onto something ...."I'm never going to turn into a drag-queen", said young Johnny, "You turn into a girl with hair all over your arms! Yuck!" =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

..even Dame Edna is going to be one hell of a lot more pleasing to younger audiences....

Putting my ( young) kids in front of Dame Edna wouldn't worry me in the slightest.
    She would make them laugh, wouldn't scare them, wouldn't confuse them and I'd be happy to tell them it was a many dressed up as a woman. They may ask why and I'd tell them sHE was an actor and a comedian and that would be it. Not going to raise questions about sexuality or trans gender or gay or what ever. Just a funny person they liked. Another version of Mrs. Doubtfire just like the Drags I worked with years ago.

The fing freak in the picture reading the kids stories hand picked to serve a personal twisted agenda, Ah, NO! Not in a Million years.
    You could give Dame Edna the very same books to read the kids and the message would come out as intended, not bent into something to promote some weirdo Freaks goals and twisted proclivities.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-01-20),lsemmens (18-01-20),wotnot (18-01-20)

Thanks

It's not Dame Edna, that would worry me, but when she dresses as a bloke and becomes Barry Humphries, that I don't like..

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (18-01-20),hinekadon (18-01-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thala Dan View Post
    It would seem that Voltaires' famous quote (also attributed to others) is no longer de rigueur:

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
    Last edited by trash; 18-01-20 at 10:28 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

tristen (19-01-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Why doesn't the ABC cover sports like Baseball?

Because they would only show left field and nobody would be safe !
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-01-20),enf (19-01-20),lsemmens (19-01-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Why Is Western Media Not Questioning the Mysterious Death of Australian Youth Activist Wilson Gavin?

Following a protest against a ‘drag queen story time’ at a library in Australia, Wilson Gavin, 21, the president of the University of Queensland Liberal National Club, was found dead the next morning at a train station. Local media, while going out its way to portray Gavin and his fellow protesters as hell-raisers, has yet to ask any serious questions with regards to the young man’s alleged suicide – at a time when he was reportedly house-sitting for a Liberal National Party Senator.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
    That's a rather fanciful reality in which you live....I think you will find that Stalin was more noted for quotes such as this:

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thala Dan For This Useful Post:

tristen (19-01-20),wotnot (22-01-20)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12