Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Join The Liberal Pork Barreling Club which you all support as usual

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pheggie View Post
    So Switzerland hasn't had a mass shooting you liar?

"Switzerland hasn’t had a mass shooting since 2001, when a man stormed the local parliament in Zug, killing 14 people and then himself."

So georgeio you are a liar, so you say you never see anything of shootings in Switzerland, wasn't hard to find on google, Australia isn't interested in Switzerland so never report it.
    Wow, you really are infected with leftard disease aren't you?
    Not only arguing with something that was never said but calling people liars over complete and utter fzbrications YOU mzde up to push your own agenda.

Please point out where i said switzerland never had a mass shooting.
    If you cant then admit you are wrong in calling me a liar and have the balls to apologise if you have any dignity and delf respect that is.
    It is your lack of basic reading skills and comprehension combined with the typical leftist mentality to spin doctor and lie yourself to push your pathetic agenda that is at fault here, no one elses.

In any case, comparing a country that had a shooting 19 years ago with the US who have them pretty much every week is as laughable as it is predictably pathetic.

The US is a completely lost cause when it comes to many things that no other countries in the world have the same problems with. The fact you pointed ot multiple other reasons they have the gun crime they do only serves to undermine and make your own whinging look as ridicilous as it is ignorant.

Point out where i said anything about Switzerland never having a mass shooting or retract your slander and apologise for calling me a liar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Jma (25-01-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 886 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Wow, you really are infected with leftard disese aren't you?
    Not only arguing with something that was never said but calling people liars over complete and utter fzbrications YOU mzde up to push your own agenda.

Please point out where i said switzerland never had a mass shooting.
    If you cant then admit you are wrong in calling me a liar and have the balls to apologise if you have any dignity and delf respect that is.
    It is your lack of basic reading skills and comprehension combined with the typical leftist mentality to spin doctor and lie yourself to push your pathetic agenda that is at fault here, no one elses.

In any case, comparing a country that had a shooting 19 years ago with the US who have them pretty much every week is as laughable as it is predictably pathetic.

The US is a completely lost cause when it comes to many things that no other countries in the world have the same problems with. The fact you pointed ot multiple other reasons they have the gun crime they do only serves to undermine and make your own whinging look as ridicilous as it is ignorant.

Point out where i said anything about Switzerland never having a mass shooting or retract your slander and apologise for calling me a liar.
    Everybody is a liar you idiot everybody thought the world was flat once the fact is nobody knows the truth but for some unknown reason you think you do know the truth
    so it makes you a very dangerous liar indeed know all denying the left have any good ideas it's all wrong to you but you have the right to be wrong? Never going to change your mind.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

hang on a minute now its not the earth thats flat its the sky thats bent and if you dont believe me stick your finger up into the sky you know the middle one and put your thumb out at right angles to it then spin around so everyone can see you and you will notice the bent sky , ps its better to do it at a busy intersection where there are plenty people watching

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

george65 (24-01-20)

Thanks

Everybody is a liar you idiot everybody thought the world was flat once the fact is nobody knows the truth but for some unknown reason you think you do know the truth
    so it makes you a very dangerous liar indeed know all denying the left have any good ideas it's all wrong to you but you have the right to be wrong? Never going to change your mind.
    Quoted for refrence.

The level of gutlessness and cowardice in some people is as disgusting as it is pathetic.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 886 Posts

Quoted for refrence.

The level of gutlessness and cowardice in some people is as disgusting as it is pathetic.
    Never met anyone as antileft as you lots of libs and labor politicians are friends. Don't know if you have any lefty friends but
    I'd imagine all avoid talking politics with you because it is pointless you are the time waister I know lots of members
    who have left austech because of the likes of you. I'd never have you in my circle of friends I'm not posting here anymore.
    Wear it as your badge of honour. Another one bites the dust. Your the reason I refuse to pay for premium membership I couldn't live with myself paying.
    it's a waste of money your all right wingers patting each other on the back most of your posts are laced with insults and unuseful. It's not a tech forum
    it's a political forum it's hijacked by you and your like minded right wing mates.

Post what you like in return I'll never look at it I'm blocking austech.info in my hosts file

Never Again will i visit Austech.info Thanks to all who thanked me for my contributing posts. No thanks to you.

"The level of gutlessness and cowardice in some people is as disgusting as it is pathetic" that isn't an argument that is an insult Bye forever.

Yes I'm a coward I've run from being bashed, yes I'm disgusting i pick my nose, yes I'm pathetic I got a H in English at HSC and failed clear thinking
    you Mr. Bully should be proud for defeating someone so weak. I'm a pushover you WON. The Right is for strong bullies like you the left is for the weakies like me who need help.
    I'd hate to have you as my boss it'd be hell on earth. I'd quit in a Day.
    Last edited by pheggie; 24-01-20 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks

Oh dear. Your lies and BS didn't work so now you are going to play the victim card like a spoilt child. How predictable and pathetic. My god you leftards really are something to behold... and pitied.

So in summary, what you are really upset about is YOU started a completely political thread and instead of getting the support from other leftards you were counting on and looking for group approval from, you got opposing points of view and no one to help shove your agenda down other peoples throats. Worst thing for a leftie is to have to go it alone without other mentaly compromised zealots to scream and rant with them and defeat any opposing views with lots of noise.

Will we be seeing you and your mates on the news gluing yourself to a road or chaining yourself to something and claiming you have a right to protest?
    The remark about having me as your boss was hilarious. What on earth makes you think you would be let in the door in the first place ?
    More self important blind ignorance I guess.

If I am the cause of a blatent and biased leftard leaving here, I WILL wear it as a badge of honour. Given your rantings, i will take it as having made a positive contribution.

Lets see if you stick to your word and don't come back or if you prove yourself to be a liar.... once again. I know what I'm betting on, your type can't help themselves or have any honour or credibility.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Jma (25-01-20),VroomVroom (27-01-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snacker View Post
    See no Old timers around to give me Life advise and correct spelling...

nice pickup.. and apologies to any gramma and spelling police out there

My pleasure, all good =) It was just one of those spelling/typos that couldn't go unseen <grin> ...however...

...contemplatively speaking, if one were to consider a colloquialism oft slated towards politicians as being like 'a pack of dogs', then a reference in slight towards greyhounds using the word 'nitting' would be quite apt and rather amusing

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

snacker (26-01-20)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Well there you have it folks, a mental breakdown live on Austech...
    Some people just don't seem to have the ability to talk rationally about something they are against do they?

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

george65 (25-01-20)

Thanks

Oh dear. Your lies and BS didn't work so now you are going to play the victim card like a spoilt child.
    He had a point George, it's OK to disagree with someone about something, but knocking everything he said as well as name calling, is going over the top just a little, don't you think?

I don't disagree with everything you say, in fact I think you make some damn good points at times. But I expect one of the things you were often told as a child was, "George, play nice, I've told you before."

• The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (26-01-20)

Thanks

Sorry, I am sick to death of the leftist mentality, lies, attitude and overall detriment to society they pose.

I will treat them with the contempt they treat others with and more than deserve themselves and make no apology for it. My coments were generalised at non specific people, rather than the personal insults that were given in return.

It high time this idiotic leftist garbage and the sooks that subscribe to it was stamped out before it screws society irreparably.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (27-01-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

It high time this idiotic leftist garbage and the sooks that subscribe to it was stamped out before it screws society irreparably.
    I fear it's too late for that, unfortunately.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    I fear it's too late for that, unfortunately.
    No, I think there is still a great majority of people that have balanced and stable views on things. I also think that those in the innercitys and on SM APPEAR and want to make out as if they represent the majority of people when the complete opposite is true.

Their ideas are never practical, workable or even achieve the goal they want to promote. What they are is highly disruptive, divisive and a huge threat to established cultures traditions around the world. They often use the welfare of future generations as an excuse for their ideas and actions but i cant think of a bigger threat to the ways and quality of life for future generations than the dangerous and illogical thinking the left promote and are so often violent in pushing on people.

I think elections around the world show the leftie zealot screamers are a very vocal and obvious group but no where near represent the mainstream thinking of everyday people and the majority firmly reject the leftist ideas.

My tolerance and paitence with their completely predictable and childish behaviour and thinking is well exhausted and I'm going to take it upon myself show it up wherever I come across it.

wotnot (26-01-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

No, I think there is still a great majority of people that have balanced and stable views on things. I also think that those in the innercitys and on SM APPEAR and want to make out as if they represent the majority of people when the complete opposite is true.

Their ideas are never practical, workable or even achieve the goal they want to promote. What they are is highly disruptive, divisive and a huge threat to established cultures traditions around the world. They often use the welfare of future generations as an excuse for their ideas and actions but i cant think of a bigger threat to the ways and quality of life for future generations than the dangerous and illogical thinking the left promote and are so often violent in pushing on people.

I think elections around the world show the leftie zealot screamers are a very vocal and obvious group but no where near represent the mainstream thinking of everyday people and the majority firmly reject the leftist ideas.

My tolerance and paitence with their completely predictable and childish behaviour and thinking is well exhausted and I'm going to take it upon myself show it up wherever I come across it.

Well considering left-wing politics has been around for some 200+ years (in one form or another), and in that time the great majority have not stopped it, or else voted for the leftist ideals, or whatever.... the fact remains leftist political dogmas & ideals are still with us, and show no real signs of disappearing any time soon ... which means, of course, you won't have any trouble finding continual, repeated 'completely predictable and childish behaviour' coming from this quarter to redress ... and leftist politics will continue unabated.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    ................. and leftist politics will continue unabated.
    Of course it will...they promise more free stuff. Its the cornerstone of the left and always will be.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Again I think you are correct, i think its the level of the fanaticism and violent behaviour that I dont remember before.
    Combined with the climate agenda, it seems to have escalated to new and ridiculous levels.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Everyone needs a hobby I suppose... LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Never met anyone as antileft as you lots of libs and labor politicians are friends. Don't know if you have any lefty friends but
    I'd imagine all avoid talking politics with you because it is pointless you are the time waister I know lots of members
    who have left austech because of the likes of you. I'd never have you in my circle of friends I'm not posting here anymore.
    Wear it as your badge of honour. Another one bites the dust. Your the reason I refuse to pay for premium membership I couldn't live with myself paying.
    it's a waste of money your all right wingers patting each other on the back most of your posts are laced with insults and unuseful. It's not a tech forum
    it's a political forum it's hijacked by you and your like minded right wing mates.

Post what you like in return I'll never look at it I'm blocking austech.info in my hosts file

Never Again will i visit Austech.info Thanks to all who thanked me for my contributing posts. No thanks to you.

"The level of gutlessness and cowardice in some people is as disgusting as it is pathetic" that isn't an argument that is an insult Bye forever.

Yes I'm a coward I've run from being bashed, yes I'm disgusting i pick my nose, yes I'm pathetic I got a H in English at HSC and failed clear thinking
    you Mr. Bully should be proud for defeating someone so weak. I'm a pushover you WON. The Right is for strong bullies like you the left is for the weakies like me who need help.
    I'd hate to have you as my boss it'd be hell on earth. I'd quit in a Day.
    I can't believe you give up so easily. An easier solution is to just block/ignore any posts over 20 lines. That blocks out 90% of the garbage from the apoplectic raving right anyway. hahahga

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I can't believe you give up so easily. An easier solution is to just block/ignore any posts over 20 lines. That blocks out 90% of the garbage from the apoplectic raving right anyway. hahahga
    Also can be used to block the narrow minded and bigoted left. I for one wouldn't like that, as challenging the sneeringly deluded "we know what you should think" brigade is fun.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (27-01-20),george65 (27-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    That would work.
    It's abundantly clear that the screaming leftie loonies have serious reading and comprehension difficulties, as can be seen right on this very thread. They seem to have trouble reading and understanding single lines let alone multipole to explain an idea or give information. Such short attention spans are commensurate with the claims of mental illness of the left as it does their repeatedly absurd behaviour and attitudes. It all ties together and is well written about in medical journals.

If they blocked things they had no hope of understanding in the first place, the rest of us wouldn't have to try and decipher their incomprehensible and irrelevant to the points made Babbling and indignant objections to things no one else ever said till the got all delirious about it and had another hissy fit.
    Of course if the 20 Line rule were applied, they would have been blocked themselves here as well.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the correct length of a forum post is supposed to be?

bob_m_54 (27-01-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Given the OP has announced he's not only left the thread, but also the site, there's no point continuing with the thread, which from the beginning was just trolling from both sides.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (27-01-20),hinekadon (27-01-20)

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast