Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Join The Liberal Pork Barreling Club which you all support as usual

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pheggie View Post
    Your the reason I refuse to pay for premium membership I couldn't live with myself paying.
    I have met you, the reason you wont pay it is because you are :

1. A tightarse and
    2. A pensioner.

I have met you and been to your house, so why bother posting bullshit ?

It's not a tech forum it's a political forum it's hijacked by you and your like minded right wing mates.
    General Chat is whatever you want it to be. There are 50 plus other sections within Austech. You choose where you want to hang out.

Post what you like in return I'll never look at it I'm blocking austech.info in my hosts file
    Pwwhaarr ! Funny as. Just in case you are terminally dumb and accidently come back by mistake ? Dont worry, I will ban your account for you so there are no potential tragedies.

Never Again will i visit Austech.info
    You will do what every other sooking screamer does when they throw a hissy fit and post their final scream where they thank everyone, hold up their academy award and announce they are not coming back. Lurk as a visitor and still visit every day.

For some reason you have decided to make a post that rambles on and shows what a deluded leftist you are. If I had of seen it when it went up, I would have deleted it and left a message to repost it in an intelligent manner. so that its fit for discussion. You then went on to name calling. And funnily enough, you are now the one crying.

Well they dont call it silly season for nothing. Its funny actually, every Jan/Feb since this site started we have had a screamer.

Anyway, given the crap that this thread is, its closed. By all means, if someone wants to revisit the topic in a reasonable manner (ie, not foaming at the mouth like a coronavirus victim) please feel free to.
    pheggie definately wont be coming back as I can remember cutting him some slack several times in the past for similar indiscretions.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

PS, did anyone tell him she is actually from the National Party ?

Or that Labor are the Kings of Pork Barrelling ? Read the link below and have a think of which case is worse.......

NINETY per cent of almost $150 million in regional grants announced by Labor during last year's election campaign went to Labor-held or Labor-targeted marginal electorates - an even higher proportion than the former Coalition government spent on its own electorates under the now-discredited Regional Partnerships scheme.

The Rudd Government has not provided a list of the funding promised under its four-year $176million Better Regions scheme, saying it is still sorting though its election promises.
    But an analysis by The Australian of election documents has found 34 grants announced during the campaign worth a total of $145.96 million.
    Only one went to a safe Liberal seat. The other 33 went to marginal seats being targeted by Labor, all but five of which were eventually won by Labor.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

bss904 (01-02-20),lsemmens (30-01-20)

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123