Page 74 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2647

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    This herd mentality the strong will survive and the weak will get the virus and die. Well If the the US loses 2 Million dead they still have 329Mil left.
    I believe this China flu was a deliberate release for this very reason only substitute China for US.

Chinaaah has a terrible reputation and history over how it treats it's aged and sick. Releasing the Virus in their own country served 2 Purposes.
    First, it was a great cover story. " We suffered and lost loads of people too, was an accident". Thing is they can not only spare a Million people but bumping off say a Million of the aged/ sick would be a bonus to them. They don't care about anyone let alone those that are not useful in the machine of the nation.

That's pretty much the second thing as well.
    To their advantage to loose those that are a drag on their resources and not contributors / workers. I don't think any one would argue they don't value human life like we do it the west. Why would they? They have so many it's a real problem any way. Unfortunately, might be the same reason they are completely unafraid to go to war. Not like there aren't going to be enough young men and women to replace them and they have a vast army to start with and virtually Limitless replacements.

The 3rd thing is they Fk the worlds economies and being cashed up as they are can come in, as they have done before, and have a discounted buy up at all the going out of business due to Flu sales.

Will it back fire? VERY hard to say. This will require the western leaders growing a pair and calling them out by ceasing or vastly reducing trade and that's not likley to happen with their softcock approach to everything not to mention the soft of heart and head attitude of the leftie screamers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (27-05-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

I've been looking for one of my long time pommy friends, as he has a global business operation manufacturing out of CN. Finally he managed to get an email back to me (another story about MX email bouncing out of CN recently), and his real life, boots on the ground, level headed reply included these observations of his... relative to topic, thought I'd share the view;

I am based in Danshui near Shenzhen in South China for around 9 months of the year, working with a small guitar factory there, making Revelation, Burns, Jansen and my own guitars, and yes i do like it being there, don't believe all you hear about China 80% is probably BS.
    Due to Covid 19 i am stuck in South Wales right now, unable to move back to either Spain or China (were i work these days), i returned here from Shenzhen on February the 7th, as our illustrious leader Bojo, requested that all British Nationals return forthwith to the UK, at the time there were only 12 cases of Covid over here and it all made sense, little did we know, 39,000 Earth plane life completions would take place between then and now! We are still in lock down here, but things are easing up little by little, fortunately i am staying with friends way out in the countryside, right on the edge of an ancient forest, so unlike many i have plenty of space to roam around

Thanks

Isn't it great that all social distancing is now no longer required in Qld.
    All the cafes can be filled to capacity
    We can all go to the pub for a beer if we want to

Fantastic

What is good for one is good for all, all the protesters are allowed to do as they want, so therefore so am I

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

enf (06-06-20)

Thanks

I spose seeing it's apparently our god Given right to protest, the rest of the country can invade Qld now Closed borders or not.

I want to go protest that I want to come there for a holiday. Or that black Virtue Signalling matters, What ever gets me in.

Then again, on 2nd thought, Fk Queensland.
    Let them get on without the other states tourists if their Gubbermint is so scared the rest of the country will infect them with the Pox. All the people in the tourist industry can find new Job which I'm sure they will show their appreciation for at the next election.

Had to laugh yesterday when I got the regular Qld Tourist commission emails to come have a holiday there and book with a deposit in advance.
    Yeah right. How do I even know how many are still going to be around in a months time let alone September or whenever they are talking about staying closed till.
    Not giving anyone any money to find they went to the wall and took my hard earned with them.

Thanks

Btw, have their been any deaths in Oz on the last week or fortnight from the china Flu?
    Last one I read about was a bloke that died that was said to have it but didn't.
    Wonder how many there were like that?

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Btw, have their been any deaths in Oz on the last week or fortnight from the china Flu?
    Last one I read about was a bloke that died that was said to have it but didn't.
    Wonder how many there were like that?

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (07-06-20),george65 (06-06-20),Johnno (09-06-20),madtech (06-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Brazil takes down COVID-19 data, hiding soaring death toll.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

Once it gets in the favelas everyone will get it....

That's why they are trying to keep it out of the remote camps in Australia, with the high incidence of renal disease it'll be pretty deadly....

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

• The Following User Says Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (09-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post

I saw a short YT doco about a month back where they showed bodies were being wrapped up and left in the streets with garbage because the poor in the slums couldn't afford to bury them. Was either Brazil or Chile but I can't find the Doco now. Might well have been removed. They also showed cemetarys with people lined up at the gate and with bodies strapped to the roofs of cars trying to get them in. Parks in the citys were being converted to graveyards as well as other public and disused land. Unbelievable.

Can't begin to think what it must be like just to put a loved one on a garbage pile or in a mass grave. Wasn't the odd one either, the reporters were driving up the road and there were corpses wrapped up in sheets everywhere, even on the traffic islands.

There does not seem to be much of a pattern as to why some places are wiped out with this and others like Oz get away very lightly.
    It's certainly not social distancing or lockdowns that are the key to it.

I don't see the point of internal borders here being closed now but I sure hope they keep the international borders shut tight for a LOT longer till this dies down.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (10-06-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I would suggest that the general health of the population has something to do with it. we are, usually, a pretty healthy bunch here in Oz.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

If you have a dish that can get reuters news service on Asiasat 5 have a peek because you will see some gruesome footage of this.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

I heard on the radio that so far this year there has been No deaths from the FLU in Oz... This time last year there were 38 deaths from the flu.

Might have to google the info and see for myself. Looks like social distancing and washing your hands has helped with Covid19 and the common Flu. /makes sense

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

Learjet (12-06-20),Mr 672A (10-06-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I heard on the radio that so far this year there has been No deaths from the FLU in Oz... This time last year there were 38 deaths from the flu.

Might have to google the info and see for myself. Looks like social distancing and washing your hands has helped with Covid19 and the common Flu. /makes sense
    Around 25% of what its normally like

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a Published site for FUTURE restriction lifting or if there even is a timetable in NSW?

I want to hold an important annual gathering in early July. Normally have it at a local Pub but as we usually have a lot more than 50 People on our own, I don't think they will accept us and if they do, not everyone will be able to attend... unless the rules are changed in time... which I'd like to find out as early as possible.

My other thought is to have it at home. Only problem there is the Bible basher do gooders over the road. They have called the cops a couple of times recently for gatherings at the next door Neighbors. I was thinking I should just make up some stupid signs and if the cops do arrive, can always say we are holding a peaceful protest. :0)
    Neighbours gathering wasn't as big as we will have and the cops did nothing other than ask to keep the noise down they admitted they couldn't even hear from the street.

I'm not that worried if the cops fine me a couple of grand which I have read the fine may be, this is important enough to me not to give a Fk but I don't want everyone that comes getting nailed for a grand. Usually have this of an afternoon and it's far from a rowdy thing, quite the opposite, but that won't stop the god Bothers over the road. They called the cops complaining of Noise on Anzac Day and I'm right next door and didn't hear a thing. They sure as hell didn't hear anything from diagonally across the road and probably just saw a few cars and wanted to be petty bastards. The woman is a nurse so probably brainwashed with all the fearmongering.

I'm in 2 Minds as to whether to approach them or not but in honesty, wouldn't know what to say or how to appeal to their sensibilities.
    I know this much though, they cause me any trouble over this and I will exact a level of vengeance and retaliation they have not seen before and make their lives a living hell till they move away. Typically, they are far from being without infringing a few rules themselves with an Illegal and unregistered granny flat and a few other things the other neighbors have picked up on.

If I could get an idea of when I can legally have 100 people at home or when the pubs can open as normal, it would save a LOT of added anxiety to what I already have over this event. I'm really hoping things will be back to normal by July 1 but have to have something organised before then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

its still only 20 people in NSW , after tomorrow -

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

^ Just say your holding a white lives matter seminar.........................ohhhhh wait................that would get you 10 to 20 in the slammer !!!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

enf (12-06-20),hca (12-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    ^ Just say your holding a white lives matter seminar.........................ohhhhh wait................that would get you 10 to 20 in the slammer !!!
    Murder is 20 years.
    I think a white lives matter protest would get you 40 years!
    At least.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Murder is 20 years.
    I think a white lives matter protest would get you 40 years!
    At least.
    40 years is what marriage gets you!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,963 Times in 9,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    40 years is what marriage gets you!
    White Wives Natter....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-06-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

I wonder what All Lives Matter would get you?
    ...particularly those lost from Covid infections in a few weeks after the all protests.

Anyhow I bought Flight Centre shares in the dip this morning. Our borders will be open soon.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 12-06-20 at 11:39 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (13-06-20)

• Page 74 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast