Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2647

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reschs View Post

Allowing them to leave however was only going to spread the problem.
    Exactly. Would have thought that was clear and Obvious enough. By allowing all those infected people out into the wild must have caused hundreds more cases as the infected passed it on. All came from the ship no matter how upset you want to get about defending an inanimate object. And yes, whoever allwed people to walk off that ship breaching customs and everything else should be hung by the balls.

I was talking to friends about going on a cruise just before this all started but looking into it, various infections and illnesses are not at all uncommon going through passengers on these Crusies. Friend got real crook along with a bunch of other people last year. I thought it was from food Poisoning but apparently not.

Looks like I'll be sticking to fly/ drive holidays in Oz.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

humax300 (16-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

Allegedly the virus was accidently released from a Bio-Lab worker in Wuhan..

High ranking US officials are saying "It did Not originate from the wet markets".

The wet markets in China have re-opened about a week ago, that Kind of says the Chinese Gov needed a cover story and the markets was good enough.

I know some of you guys have said this is where it started. /Bio-Lab. It's looking like it could be true.

Lets wait and see if it was negligence and coverups by the Chinese Gov.

After this Global Lockdown ends, China should pay bigtime..

Last edited by Johnno; 16-04-20 at 12:25 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

eaglem (17-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    High ranking US officials are saying "It did Not originate from the wet markets".
    I also read and believe this. I mentioned it to a friend last night and he said he couldn't find anything supporting that. I went looking as well and couldn't find things I'm sure I saw before. They seem to have been pulled. Everything I can find now says it was from the wet markets.

Given the lefty MSM, I'm pretty sure they would say that till it was indefensible to say anything else. They would probably say they were protecting Chinese people from Revenge attacks or some similar BS if pushed and they did admit a cover up. The last thing I expect any of the media to admit these days is anything truthful and especially if it goes against their narrative.

Would be nice to have some creditable reports to support the position though.

The wet markets in China have re-opened about a week ago, that Kind of says the Chinese Gov needed a cover story and the markets was good enough.
    To me, the bigger the shitfkery, the more chance you have of getting away with it now. I saw the same thing in the Pell case. It was accepted that a completely fantastic and illogical story must be true because no one would be stupid enough to make it up.... Even though they didn't investigate. Stupidity is now accepted as a defence and an unchallenged fact.
    Saw the same exact thing with 9/11 and said that a short time after when many things came to light that didn't add up.

I think this is the very thing at play here.
    On face value a country wiping out potentially Millions of it's own seems unfathomable and the whole thing seems a big conspiracy story perpetuated by tinfoil hatr wearers. That I think is it's best cover and defence!
    To the average decent person, it seems unbelievable and ridiculous. The thing is, the average person does not think like Big Business execs, Politicians and certainly not like Corrupt Commie Gubbermints.

The way I see it, The chicoms could afford to loose a million or 5 people. Those that this most affects are the old, sick.... Unproductive basically that would effectively be a drain on their machine and resources. Get rid of them and it's hardly a loss. Well demonstrated they have no human compassion.

The china Virus ruins the world economy. Who is the most Cashed up country in the world on a power trip that can come in and buy up all the resources then at dirt cheap Prices? Only one, China.
    In the economic turmoil, whom has the money to lend other countries and is in the best position to not only be not affected by it but Benefit?
    China.

If the ruse is discovered, they will deny it and what is anyone going to do about it anyway? Start WWIII? I don't think so. China is Nuke capable well and truly so it would be an end of world scenario and make the effects of the flu look like great times.
    There may be repercussions but in my mind, I see the Chicoms are basicly drunk on their own audacity and belief their shit don't stink and that their advisors wouldn't be game to tell them anything they didn't want to hear. Even if the advisors knew of potential problems, I doubt they would push them too hard with their masters and go against their grand plans. better to survive today and try and figure out an excuse later on and take your chances.

China have been buying up large parts of Oz, the Us, Italy, Canada, UK and everywhere else so they have the runs on the board for wanting to take over the world long before this started. They have tried to hide and down play it and been secretive and un co operative which is par for the course and again helps deniability.

The old adage of follow the money is really the bottom line here as always and if you do that, then the big Flashing red arrow points only one way.
    I can't actualy think of or find anything to contradict that. I tend to find the most truth in looking for not what you do believe to be the case but the opposite. There is nothing I have found with any credibility ( Not from china or some Apologist runs on the board leftie concern) that points at anything else and that's the REAL disturbing part. Not that I might be wrong but that it's hard to find anything to say I am not Right.

The ramifications of being right are pretty Fking scary and I much rather be wrong on this one.

I know some of you guys have said this is where it started. /Bio-Lab. It's looking like it could be true.
    I believe this and hope ( or not) evidence comes out to support that. I can't find anything ATM though to support that I'm sure there was before. Would be keen to see things that were creditable and pointed that way.

I REALLY hope they do but I have great reservations if the rest of the world has the balls to do so. Money is a great perverter of right and good.
    The world is really pissed and wants China to pay but the leaders have long not given a Fk about that the people they represent want, it's all what puts the most money in they and their Big Business Friends pockets.
    If the Gubbermints have the guts to do anything and if the people can bring pressure on them to do something meaningful remains to be seen and I have my severe doubts.

I am watching reports about trump Cutting funding to the WHO. The lefties are going into melt down about that. Typical cupcake morons.

Why shouldn't he cut funding?
    Man simply thought he wasn't getting value for his money so he stopped spending with them. What the Fk is wrong with that?
    To do otherwise would be stupid. To NOT cut them off in my book would make the man a softcock like all the other leaders. He is a Business man first and foremost and he has the balls other leaders would well benefit from and we probably wouldn't have this situation in the first place.
    The WHO fked this up completely. Why the hell would you pay for a service that weasn't performing and fulfilling it's obligations? Because they posture on some Noble cause? Well I guess that worked for Climate crap... until now anyway but they sure got a good run and made Billions out of it.

With talk of lockdown till 2022, Maybe the whu hoo flu will be the next big scam.... or populace control excuse.

Would these lefties keep spending their money where they paid for a Kilo of sugar and only got half of what they paid for?
    Wait, bad analogy. Leftie retards are stupid enough to do anything. Probably why they are whining about trump doing something logical.

I saw a comment this morning from an idiot saying it was stupid to pull funding from the WHO when people in his country were dieing by the thousand.
    Good point!
    What exactly was the WHO doing to help the US and prevent this happening? All the advise they gave was proven complete and utter bullshit, I am not aware of them sending in any people to help so what exactly was the US getting for their millions with the WHO?
    Fk all far as I can see!

They also seem to forget this is a DONATION, not a legal requirement. They are free to donate or not as they like.
    If the Leftie bedwetting pissers and moaners don't like it, maybe while they are protesting about climate change in china and their emissions, they can ask them to pick up the US share of the funding for their pet organisation?

Yeah, that's going to happen isn't it?

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (17-04-20),Johnno (16-04-20),kclar (18-04-20),VroomVroom (17-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

High ranking US officials are saying "It did Not originate from the wet markets". .
    I thought Virus Experts had already told the world it wasn't manufactured and was linked using science and facts to the animal kingdom.

The Lab Story was rife in January, i thought the Tin Foil hat wearers had already calmed down
    Last edited by ol' boy; 16-04-20 at 04:58 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-04-20),eaglem (17-04-20),Johnno (16-04-20),Tiny (16-04-20)

Thanks

Watched it on Foxtel, US News channel - Fox News the report was released about an hour ago.. Trump was asked today..

I think in due course, once we get through the Covid-19 pandemic, there'll be time to look back and really ascertain what happened.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

george65 (17-04-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Theres a case going on in the states over the stealing of the virus from a lab by a chinese intelligence officer posing as a bio chemist and her usa accomplice as a professor being paid at harvard google charles lieber case
    He made plenty of money from the chins but it no good to him in JAIL NOW
    Last edited by hinekadon; 16-04-20 at 04:43 PM. Reason: more

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

Johnno (17-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Theres a case going on in the states over the stealing of the virus from a lab by a chinese intelligence officer posing as a bio chemist and her usa accomplice as a professor being paid at harvard google charles lieber case
    I think the problem now is that ppl are watching/listening to farrrr too much 'news'

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (16-04-20),eaglem (17-04-20),enf (16-04-20),Johnno (17-04-20),LeroyPatrol (17-04-20),lsemmens (16-04-20),Tiny (16-04-20)

Thanks

IT's very true though. Too much News does lead you down rabbit holes.. Although this guy in the link below I tend to agree with..

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,998 Times in 1,538 Posts

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

Lets wait and see if it was negligence and coverups by the Chinese Gov.

Hey, it came from North Korea. Bio weapon to wipe out the world economy and leave NK (no cases as they claim) the last man standing.
    Their borders have been basically in lock down for decades but easy to get it out and set it up in China.
    That was the surprise gift over Christmas that Kim promised Trump.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 17-04-20 at 12:32 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (17-04-20),hinekadon (17-04-20),Johnno (17-04-20),lsemmens (17-04-20),Reschs (17-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

This is parked out front

They worried about COVID-19
    Imagine how many 100's of these around AU

Anyway, it was nice having a fully lit up Christmas Tree out to sea
    Last edited by ol' boy; 17-04-20 at 10:22 AM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Johnno (17-04-20)

Thanks

If China did this on purpose it won’t be super beneficial for them. They’re looking at a lot of problems moving forward, like the USA

Oh look!!!!! Aussie media are now talking about what I posted earlier.. lol Virology labs. WHO said It's about managing resources. It wasn't done properly in November 2019 when they all knew this was coming and WHO had privy to those reports from China. All 5 eyes would have seen it I'm quite sure.

I like the N Korea theory Uncle.. That could stick.. lol, Something tells me you are someone that likes to laugh, and have a sense of humour. Sense of humour goes a long way with me!

Sooo many Technically minded people on here are so farkin Serious! Smile People. We’ve been in end times for 2000 years. lol

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

enf (17-04-20),hinekadon (17-04-20),Uncle Fester (17-04-20),wotnot (17-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Last edited by ol' boy; 17-04-20 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks

ahh the panic and the frustration and the pointing fingers on and on and on

ok it was the chinamans lab

or it was the usa let it out to get what they wanted

or it was jimumhum north korea to move public eye from his nukes

or it was iran same as north korea

or it was sadams ghost

lets not forget

god because to show he is all powerfull

or allla wiping the earth of infidels in a new way because he was running short
    on virgins to supply his nutters

or it was the vegans way to eliminate carnivors

or peta reducing human numbers to save the sheep and cows

so many stories to make you laugh
    Last edited by fandtm666; 17-04-20 at 11:40 AM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

enf (17-04-20),Johnno (17-04-20),mandc (17-04-20),Tiny (17-04-20)

Thanks

Hehe.. Debunking.. Going through all the BS to get to the truth. There's always Someone that fines time to do the research.

Neville's being known to hangout here --

Also, Thank you! I would love to discuss some of those theories you posted in detail and examine the skeptical position sometime, especially as it relates to this subject matter. It's in dire need of this kind of clarification.

Maybe on a stream? Extremely stimulating discussion imo.. SMILE LOL I'm joking
    Last edited by Johnno; 17-04-20 at 01:06 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (17-04-20),lsemmens (17-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

...and now, some of the silver linings... warning: contains ming moles

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

ammlione (17-04-20),Johnno (18-04-20),lsemmens (18-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    ahh the panic and the frustration and the pointing fingers on and on and on

ok it was the chinamans lab

or it was the usa let it out to get what they wanted

or it was jimumhum north korea to move public eye from his nukes

or it was iran same as north korea

or it was sadams ghost

lets not forget

god because to show he is all powerfull

or allla wiping the earth of infidels in a new way because he was running short
    on virgins to supply his nutters

or it was the vegans way to eliminate carnivors

or peta reducing human numbers to save the sheep and cows

so many stories to make you laugh
    you forgot the 5G issue which had a big impact.............. only in America

I laughed when I read some of this shit, now I understand how pathetic they really are

Thanks

Watch and learn from someone who knows her shit

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kclar View Post
    Watch and learn from someone who knows her shit
    Which shit in particular? ->

Premium Member
    Thanks

..I really should not troll the internet late at night...early morning...whatever..

• Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast