Page 80 of 133 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2647

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Looks like we’ve got ourselves a good old Mexican standoff. I didn't vote for him.. lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

well this is getting worse , now all of greater Sydney will be banned from crossing the border into QLD , as of Saturday morning. so basically if anywhere near there you have the next 2 days to get home or else face quarantine at your own expense. Too bad if you haven't watched the news and didn't hear the announcement on radio !

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

What about those two 19 year old SLUTS that fake everything to get into Queensland and yet they had Covid 19. This is despicable and there are only get a fine but what happens the state now?. The State had them for 8 days, 8 days of infecting people.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

william10 (30-07-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

For those two SLUTS that are not worthy on spiting on them.

Thanks

Default Coronavirus

The 2 females are going to be referred to court also , the qld police chief said in a live press conference,

but obviously can’t appear for a while .

One of them is refusing to tell of her whereabouts..

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Au_radio For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (31-07-20),william10 (30-07-20)

Thanks

They should be made liable for all expenses incurred by businesses as a result of their actions ie shutdowns, cleaning costs, loss of profit etc

If any person whose infection is traced back to them dies than they should be jailed for murder

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

william10 (30-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    They should be made liable for all expenses incurred by businesses as a result of their actions ie shutdowns, cleaning costs, loss of profit etc

If any person whose infection is traced back to them dies than they should be jailed for murder
    I'm sick of some young people today, sick to the Hilt. Those two dont have any money at all. ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE THROW THE RULE BOOK AWAY and does something that its needed for fukwits like them. Fort me DEATH is not good enough.

Thanks

744 more cases in Victoria and 13 more deaths today . ITS OUT OF CONTROL.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Johnno (30-07-20)

Thanks

Not sure if true, just heard it on the radio - Those 2 young girls are originally from Queensland, came down to Melbourne to steal handbags.
    Then flew to NSW - They never left the terminal, Lied on the forms and flew to Queensland.
    $4000 fine is all their getting, maybe jail.. We shall see... I wonder how many people will be infected or die just from them.

Thanks

looks like a good reason to bring back the stocks with tar and feathers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Not sure if true, just heard it on the radio - Those 2 young girls are originally from Queensland, came down to Melbourne to steal handbags.
    Then flew to NSW - They never left the terminal, Lied on the forms and flew to Queensland.
    $4000 fine is all their getting, maybe jail.. We shall see... I wonder how many people will be infected or die just from them.
    yep 4k fines each but one of the muppets could get locked up because she
    is refusing to tell them where she has been so they can do the contact tracking.

Also their families have been locked into guarded quarantine with them and
    the sister has caught it aswell.

muppets with a wet patch only reason they have Friends

• The Following User Says Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (30-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

They appear to be of African descent, they'll get nothing....

Probably counselling at taxpayers expense......

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

enf (30-07-20),Johnno (30-07-20),Mr 672A (31-07-20),VroomVroom (31-07-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Coupla things. Had a mate from defence here for a bit this afternoon. Apparently there is a third girl involved as well....

Defence personnel in Melbourne are finding a huge percentage of lockdown people are just carrying on as normal, going to work etc....dunno if they dare make that public. Also, they have been testing the sewerage water up the mountains at places like Perisher, and covid-19 is everywhere....may come out in the news tonight. I hope he is mistaken, but he was adamant that was the case as far as he was told.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Went to the docs today and he was wearing a mask and a Disposable gown.
    I asked him about what I had read on the net about masks causing problems with insufficient oxygen and returning noxious gasses to the bloodstream etc. I said Surgeons wear them for hours when operating so was there anything to it as I suspected it was more Anti social media clap trap.

He said they do limit oxygen uptake but not enough to be of concern to a healthy person without respritory trouble and there is nothing harmful the body expels in the breath. He said you shouldn't wear a mask when exercising or Jogging or doing heavy manual labour where yo are breathing heavily and need as much oxygen flow as possible, but to wear them around during normal activity was perfectly safe.

He said people are saying they don't do anything but if they didn't do anything, surgeons wouldn't wear them.
    He said for normal people though in areas of low concentration of the China flu, the chances of them doing anything if you did come into normal passing contact with anyone that did have the Virus is also variable and a lot depends on a persons Immune system to begin with. He said the thing in vic with everyone wearing them is largely a waste however it saves trying to figure out who should be wearing them and who doesn't need to help and make it all easier to police.

He said all health workers in hospitals are now required to wear them but those in the private sector can't be forced to but it was highly recommended.
    In the case of someone in the medical Field seeing many paitents a day in fairly close quarters I can well see the sense in it.

There was something about seeing the receptionists behind what could have passed for security or Bulletproof screens. Place looked more like a bank that a doctors office.
    I certainly understand why they have them but I think it's very sad that we all have to alienate one another like this and treat everyone as if they are the enemy when we are all in the same boat.

Fking Chicoms have a LOT to answer for and I hope in time they get to pay in full for the endless problems, heartache and cost in every way they have put on people.

Thanks

With the Virus going nuts in Vic, The stats from the health department are very interesting and telling.
    Have a look particularly at the death by age group chart.

Really doesn't impact any one till they hit the 60 age group and really gets significant above 70. The 20-29 age group has the highest incidence but NO deaths which don't star )( barely) till the 40+ group. .

Atm there are only 323 people in hospital and 46 in ICU across the country. Given the number of current cases, it's really a low number. Presumably the rest are just at home like they would be with the regular Flu.
    Even the 90 yrs + age group has an above 81% survival rate with the 0-39 age Group having 100% survival and it only drops below 95% when you get to the 80-89 age bracket. Lets face it, this is the age group that pretty much anything knocks off the perch. While I don't want to loose my own father to this, The reality is he and others in his age bracket could well survive this and die the first hot day in spring or summer when they go out in the hot sun.

Based on these numbers I have to question the wisdom of locking down/ restricting everyone and the effects there of when clearly it would be much easier and I would say far more effective to Isolate and dedicate more concentrated resources on the Vulnerable age groups and sickos like me that have other complications that make them Vulnerable.

As usual, the reality and context is far less dramatic and sensationalist than the Daily death and gloom and doom reports lead people to believe.
    It's not a joke but it's not the threat to human existance as made out and I certainly question whether the shutting down of society and life as we know it bei9ng the cure is worse than the disese. I certainly think the long term effects and ongoing hardships will be.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

kclar (30-07-20),lsemmens (30-07-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    did you see the lips on those 2 ugly dogs ? They are large enough to used as speed humps at the Centrelink office lol

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

george65 (31-07-20),Johnno (31-07-20),Mr 672A (31-07-20)

Thanks

Yep, sure did... They are Soooo lucky they didn't try to steal my Gucci Handbag... I would of shoved it up their ass. LOL /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    did you see the lips on those 2 ugly dogs ? They are large enough to used as speed humps at the Centrelink office lol
    The very fact they do that to themselves deliberately and think it makes them look good is an indication to their lack of intelligence right from the start.

Being black imports, I'll bet my arse they will say they didn't know, misunderstood, don't speak English well enough... etc and get away with it behind the scenes when the media attention has died down. Either that or they will just go steal some more shit and fence it to pay the fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    OOOH yes, I cant stop looking at their lubra lips and when I see the size of the lips I would like to someone get a curved knitting needle with some string and stitch their lips together.
    For me if anyone dies in Queensland because of these pair and considering QLD had no new infection since May 2020 they the two of them should at least be charged with Manslaughter, Also the Politician that bought the African people in Victoria (possible moved to QLD) should have a case to answer for.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 31-07-20 at 10:01 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

I certainly understand why they have them but I think it's very sad that we all have to alienate one another like this and treat everyone as if they are the enemy when we are all in the same boat
    No, that's not it -- we each have to treat everyone as possibly infected and/or a carrier, unless you know of all their movements and possible exposure, as good as you know your own social movement behaviour.and exposure risk, until an effective vaccine is found.

The same boat we all share, is being members of homo sapiens, and the enemy as such is the virus --- once anyone is unknowingly infected with the virus, they unwillingly become the enemy, and present the means by which the enemy can infiltrate our defensive lines, and wage war from behind our own ranks. Very really, unless for sure we know otherwise, we should each treat ourselves as possibly harboring the enemy, and give everyone we meet a 'respective distance', to lower the risk of possibly infecting them. It cuts both ways.

You may consider it to be 'sad', but I would personally consider the move of installing plastic guards/screens at POS locations, well overdue. Why?....because in my lifetime, I've seen 'family life' go from one parent working, one staying at home (to isolate and care for the ill in their family), to both parents working, kids going to day-care or school sick with "the sniffles", because the parent at home is no longer there, 'coz they can't afford the time off to tend the sick in their family, and invariably end up -having- to go to work, already infected themselves, and thus go on to spread in among their workmates & customers....yes? School kids don't get paid sick leave, do they? That's another way of looking at it.

There'd -now- be room to argue/debate, the need for rules & laws to stay at the current level, as part of standard OH&S practice in certain industries ~ but don't kid yourself ; what this outbreak has taught us, is that *every* time you enter a crowd/gathering/throng of people, you put yourself at risk of catching something from someone else, a complete stranger - at sporting events, in movie theaters, going to the beach, browsing shopping malls, doing the supermarket thang -- you can still put these measure inplace in the workplace, it's hard to enforce them effectively as civilian life. It's one of those great contradictions - the people want to be governed, they just don't want to be told what to do =) Nobody needed to be told to seek shelter, when the bombs fell.

I haven't read/seen anything of these girls except what appears here ; kinda reminds me of all those prostitutes..female/male/other... that helped spread AIDS/HIV in the day, and the outrage in the gay community about members of their crowd would do such a thing to 'their own'. In the end, it all boils down to the need/want for money, at any cost...nothing more. For mine, if 2 or 3 got caught, that means 20 or 30 didn't.

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

Tiny (31-07-20)

• Page 80 of 133 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast