Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133
Results 2,641 to 2,647 of 2647

Thread: Coronavirus

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

She said, but I haven't had the VAX. Okay they said we will correct it... What does that tell you ?
    My first thought would be " how can you charge for something that you don't know I've had?" Also "which flavour of vax?" Sounds like fraud to me.

I had two types with zero ill effects, maybe a little from Fizzer, but I may have imagined it..........I'm contemplating getting another.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Hi all,
    Well it took me over 3 years to get it - finally caught the COVID.
    Felt a bit wretched last week, then a tickle in the throat, then a sore throat and then a cough and temperature. Don't reckon I could have gone to work with it that is for sure! Have been isolating since the early week-end.
    The wave sounds like it is coming! Leaves you worn out - I have had the 5 jabs as well.
    Go easy everybody!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David071 For This Useful Post:

enf (29-05-23),gulliver (29-05-23),TVguy (29-05-23),william10 (31-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    My first thought would be " how can you charge for something that you don't know I've had?" Also "which flavour of vax?" Sounds like fraud to me.
    Yep sounds like a gee up to me i havent seen anything mentioned about paying extra if you have been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I had two types with zero ill effects, maybe a little from Fizzer, but I may have imagined it..........I'm contemplating getting another.
    i work in an industry where i come into contact with hundreds a day as does my wife so we have had our 5 shots no ill effects and not caught it either
    dont say linux if i wanted it id install it

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 317 Posts

Same, we have had the fifth just over 3 weeks ago. Wife is now at home with Covid, positive on Friday. Coughing and feeling a little run down. Got prescribed some new Covid drug ( 3 in the morning, 3 at night) and started them Friday night, feeling better by Sunday. She also works in an industry where she deals with many people so she thought is better not to go in until clear.
    Last edited by Keith; 30-05-23 at 12:21 PM.
    You can learn alot using Google, and the search button.....

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keith For This Useful Post:

David071 (30-05-23),william10 (31-05-23)

Thanks

Hi Keith,
    Yep. Unfortunately my wife caught COVID off me and she is immune-compromised and had to get straight on to the Doctor to get anti-virals. She is a lot worse than me but I am just hoping that the anti-virals can help her
    COVID is a bugger of a thing which aims for the respiratory system - lungs. Pneumonia is quite common - you have to be very careful. Hospitilisation and a respirator if breathing is compromised.
    Good luck for your wife and if you have not had it you have to be very careful as it is extremely contagious obviously.

• The Following User Says Thank You to David071 For This Useful Post:

Keith (31-05-23)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David071 View Post
    Hi Keith,
    Yep. Unfortunately my wife caught COVID off me and she is immune-compromised and had to get straight on to the Doctor to get anti-virals. She is a lot worse than me but I am just hoping that the anti-virals can help her
    COVID is a bugger of a thing which aims for the respiratory system - lungs. Pneumonia is quite common - you have to be very careful. Hospitilisation and a respirator if breathing is compromised.
    Good luck for your wife and if you have not had it you have to be very careful as it is extremely contagious obviously.
    Sorry to hear about your wife, David. I think the anti virals will knock it over quick. My wife only has a minor cough now. I am now positive with it. Did a RAT and is positive, have had a PCR just waiting for the results. All I had in the last day or two was a minor funny throat, minor cough and partial blocked nose. Same symptoms as a cold might give you. These symptoms are a lot less than the previous times I've had Covid. Glad it hit now though as I'm back to work next week from holidays.
    You can learn alot using Google, and the search button.....

Thanks

Hi Keith,
    Yes these COVID'S are certainly virulent. My wife and I were being careful and she still got it. What we found was that the latest COVID knocks the stuffing out of you and make you very physically tired. I had quite a high temperature as well with a bit of a sore throat. Sense of taste and smell has been affected as well and like a metallic taste in the mouth. Anyway it is a week since I first caught it and am a lot better but still coming up positive. I heard that it can be days or even weeks that it can show as positive but you generally are not infectious.
    Best of luck with your health.

• The Following User Says Thank You to David071 For This Useful Post:

Keith (01-06-23)

• Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133