Page 82 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2647

Thread: Coronavirus

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Hear hear. We need to clean house. What a complete shit show..... LOL Luv the humour!

Now back to Covid-19... Rumour has it -- Wednesday 12am stage 4 lock down for Victoria.. little birdie told me..
    Yes they need to do something because what they have tried so far it has FAILED!!! The Failure of Daniel Andrews is unbelievable. Just Image if Victories was like other states like 0 cases or 1 or 2 cases the whole country economy would have started but VICTORIA is a basket case and Now with NSW trying to get worst with more infections every day and QLD because of those 3 MOLES spreading there disease around ,URGHHHHH!
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 02-08-20 at 11:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (02-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I was told last night that African Girls with big Lubra lips they have the same down stairs. I know what they call them but wont write it here because its more disgusting and I wont offend a horse.
    I have heard they have a purple lining not pink? While on the subject of lips did people notice all the BLM posters and drawings of the fella the USA police held down had him with accented larger than normal lips in the stereotype fashion.
    Last edited by hca; 02-08-20 at 03:22 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (02-08-20),Mr 672A (03-08-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    No I dont do that!! For me I was unfortunate to have after a botched operation that gave me Prolapse rectum with HUGE External Hemorrhoids. BACK ON TOPIC well sort of, I was told last night that African Girls with big Lubra lips they have the same down stairs. I know what they call them but wont write it here because its more disgusting and I wont offend a horse.
    Purely said in gest Mr 672A, there was no malicious intent on my behalf, sorry if you took it that way.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

New restrictions for Victoria

There will be a night time curfew will be implemented across Melbourne from 8:00pm to 5:00am from tonight.

Melbourne residents will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5km of their home.

All students across the state will return to home-based learning. Childcare will be closed.

Takeaway is allowed to be continued.

Regional Victoria will move to stage 3 restrictions from Thursday.

There's more coming tonight... Stay tuned Victorians....

Thanks

Only one person will be able to go shopping, once per day

Recreational activity is no longer allowed

Victorians will have one hour of exercise, no further from their homes

And there will no longer be able to be groups any bigger than two "regardless of whether they're from your family or someone else"

More restrictions on workplaces will be announced tomorrow.
    Last edited by Johnno; 02-08-20 at 03:47 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (02-08-20)

Thanks

I wonder how do they plan to police some of the restrictions, like shopping once a day.

All those measures are just to mask the fact Victorian government led by Hitler Andrews is not in the control of the situation.

I hope to see an official investigation on why those clusters were allowed to happen in the first place.
    Why did people were allowed to go for a walk from places of "strict" quarantine?
    Why did we allow aged care crisis to explode before doing anything about it?
    Why did we once again show soft-cock approach to the 20000 people BLM protest in Melbourne? What? BLM protest didn't cause raise in new infections??? What a bullshit lie spread around by those incompetent government officials. For some reason the 9 housing commission apartment buildings which were locked down before are inhabited by the same type of people who went to the BM protest.
    What - 20000 people in one place is not a problem? Hey, allow restaurant to take at least 20 people, that is 1000 times less chance of infection, isn't it?

Did someone count number of suicides recently? Apparently rate of suicides is reported once every two years so we might be up to a surprise figures in the future.

Are we saying now that Stage 3 doesn't give any results? Who analysed the situation here and decided that having stricter approach will solve the problem? I have concerns the approach of introducing these restrictions doesn't address the problem areas. Look at other countries experience - it didn't work anywhere.

I said it before and still have the same opinion - focus on the problem areas, identify the root cause and address it. Don't shutdown everything around, it is suicidal and we are facing very long time of recovery from these self-inflicted damages.

Look, I am not voting for protesting at all. I follow the rules and restrictions imposed by government but I can't stop thinking this all useless and very damaging and that really frustrates me.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-08-20),ammlione (02-08-20),hca (02-08-20),Johnno (02-08-20),VroomVroom (03-08-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The problem the restrictions and limitations that were put in place were all undermined through thing like the black Dogs matter protests, the hotel debacle and other things that completely undermined the preventative measures. There are still stupid Loopholes like interstate truck Drivers that can spread the Pox around. Mate is one and considered an essential service even though there is NOTHING less essential that what he carrys. They need to redefine the meaning of the word essential and get serious with the restrictions or don't bother screwing the economy and peoples lively hoods for nothing.

If we ever go to war, no matter how tin pot a country we are up against, with leadership like we have, we are Fked!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hca (02-08-20),Johnno (02-08-20)

Thanks

"One of the biggest risks (outside existing cases) for spreading new cases around the eastern states would have to be via interstate truckies. We need them to keep the economy going."

A quote from Dr. Cliff /ABC news.

I knew this was going to get a mention.. They do a great job.... BUT, Increasing the spread is very easy.

As you can see above.... It was already predicted that Interstate truck drivers are a big problem.. Now that Victoria is shutting down.. Roughly 30% of the countries Economy is out of action.

This will to be felt in other states.. They will feel it, don't you worry...

Just wait till shit hits the fan in NSW.. It's coming.. There is NO way of stopping this virus.

Thanks

Geez, and the Chlorine thread got locked for going off topic and look at what this has descended into!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (03-08-20)

Thanks

Last edited by Johnno; 02-08-20 at 08:28 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

wotnot (03-08-20)

Thanks

Just wait till shit hits the fan in NSW.. It's coming.. There is NO way of stopping this virus.
    Yes. I agree. I saw facemasks being sold at the checkout in Coles this afternoon. Box of 50 for $45. Friend of mine whom works in a large commercial Pie manufacturers says they but the good ones for .08C ea. No wonder they are being pushed by different stores.
    Went and inspected an investment property yesterday, HAD to have the hand sanitiser before entering and was surprised there were no masks to be worn. Of course people packed in as usual in the tiny place.

Now this has got hold in Vic and there are so many loopholes despite all their grandstanding and Rhetoric about closing borders but still hundreds if not thousands of people crossing them each day, I can't see how it can't spread into NSW in significance and probably to other states.

I'm REALLY suspect on how many have the China flu and how many have the regular Sniffles. Seems no one I know or have heard of this year has had a regular cold even. There is a lot of sarcasm online about China flu curing everything else and it's not without substance.

I think there are a LOT of things that need to be looked at here like how many 80-90 yo are dying of china flu as against how many died over the same period last year and I keep hearing about the suicide rate. If that shows an upward just especially in Vic over the lockdown period, then some serious questions need to be asked over who the Fk they were really saving?

I would suggest that a high majority of sub 50's have at lest a good 10 years and a good many, another 20 years ahead of them. 70, 80, and 90 Yo's, the numbers would be much lower I believe.

Killing the young to save the old I would say is a pretty arse about strategy.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (03-08-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Purely said in gest Mr 672A, there was no malicious intent on my behalf, sorry if you took it that way.
    Not to worry. This happens when you let surgeons operate on you and things go wrong and after the second operation they fix nothing and leave you bowel incontinent and now we have Covid and my 3rd operation is postponed so all I can do is Laugh make jokes of my arsehole otherwise you will get very depressed

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (03-08-20),Johnno (03-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Geez, and the Chlorine thread got locked for going off topic and look at what this has descended into!
    But it mostly related to Covid 19 because my operation was stopped because of Covid 19 and rescheduled for another date so when Covid comes up again in QLD because of Andrew stuff up it will be rescheduled again and I dont like that.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,510 Posts

Yes, I know...it's shocking, isn't it? I'm afraid decades of netiquette has been forgotten ; that post should've been nuked as well =)

I heard someone say, the reason for all this crap hitting Melb. and supposedly soon Syd. is directly proportional to the size of the Muslin community in those places, something to do with the fact that Covid19 (or it's existence). cannot be so according to the teachings of the Qur'an ...and this is all fake, a conspiracy & hoax, The other story, has to do with nationality of descent, from cultures that embrace & kiss each other, as naturally as an aussie would extend his hand for a greeting shake...ie; typically it'd be second nature to me, to greet any Dutch girl I know, with 3 kisses to the cheek...Eskimos rub noses =)

Sitting here 100klms distant from both Bris. and the GoldC. and I'm would be wondering just what the hell is going on down south ; forget about the hype & the media, and echoing it here....I don't live where you are, what exactly is going on down there, a question pointed at people living there. Are these stories I hear real, or just another fabrication?

Surely a member or two of this forum actually living there, in and outside of so called 'hotspot' areas, can explain to us just why or what is responsible for said hotspots?

Or do I just walk away laughing at the joke that 'AFL' = Australian Flu Leaders, and the reason it's the way it is, is that people from Melbourne are just too stupid to practice an extra degree or 3 wrt personal hygiene and practices?

No umbrage or slight intended of course, I'm merely coalescing the underlying social comments being generated up here, not from the media, but from community 'grapevines' and the like...the groundswell of popular opinion.
    Last edited by wotnot; 03-08-20 at 12:48 PM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Son had to have a Covid test last week because he picked up the sniffles from one of his kids. Test came back negative, so the common cold is still out there. of course it does not "sell papers" so no one reports on the negative tests.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Have to agree with you there... the word puerile comes to mind.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Yes. I agree. I saw facemasks being sold at the checkout in Coles this afternoon. Box of 50 for $45. Friend of mine whom works in a large commercial Pie manufacturers says they but the good ones for .08C ea. No wonder they are being pushed by different stores.
    Probably made in China.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Probably made in China.
    Most of them are....

Chinese Virus
    Chinese Hand Sanitizer
    Chinese Face Masks

I'm not sure, but I can't help feeling there's a common denominator there somewhere.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (03-08-20)

Thanks

@wotnot, I live in Melbourne suburbia and the problem around my way is the teenagers roaming the streets. A few having house parties as they don't give a rats ass about the law.

Last night after the 8pm curfew all I could hear were motorbikes/minibikes roaring up and down the back streets.. Cops have no chance catching them so the kids keep doing it..

As an Old Fart, I'm quiet content with 1 hour of exercise a day, but Kids are bored and without any sporting activities allowed to keep them entertained, they get restless and don't want to stay at home.

Yes, We have Muslims and South Africans that seen to disobey the law too.. Just today, SHMBO (the Wife) and I went for a walk and noticed a dickhead walking his dog without a mask.
    I yelled out - hey where's your mask mate? he looked at me and continued walking.. 172 Fines were giving out last night @ 10k each. Just that tells me people don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Johnno; 03-08-20 at 10:10 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hca (04-08-20),VroomVroom (04-08-20),wotnot (03-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Probably made in China.
    I don't know, Highly likely. The ones I have seen and again saw today for $1 ea were certainly made in China. I looked at the box as I suspected they would be like so much else we can do here but companies want to buy from China so they can maximise profits.

I know someone is making them here but I doubt they are making enough for the Vic alone and where the hell do I find the Oz made ones anyway?

• Page 82 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast