Thread: Inner Range Concept 4000, in Domain environment?

Thanks

Unhappy Inner Range Concept 4000, in Domain environment?

Has anyone experimented with this?

Im running Insight Professional 5.4.20. Upgraded from non domain environment, DC is not on same server as the Insight server, gave all SQL db rights to domain admin...

Anyway, I tried and keep running into different problems. I know, i know, trying to keep this old program alive while Integrity is going large... but I will wait a bit more for that upgrade.

My main problem is connected to SQL database ownership issues. Server runs with no problems for 2-3 days and then clients loose connection to panels. From server tool, logfile shows those lines:

PL Critical Data Server Object Socket: Sending request 74: Socket File Error! Disconnecting
    PL Critical Data Server Object Socket: Receiving archive on socket: Unknown error at ..\NetDataObjects\ObjectSocket.cpp 933
    9 PL Error Data Server Serialize Exception Caught (CNetPanelDataContainer) : ..\NetDataObjects\NetPanelData.cpp 928
    PL Warning Data Server Socket Comms CIREncSocket::SendData error: 10054
    PL Warning Data Server Socket Comms CIREncSocket::SendData error: 10054
    PL Warning Data Server Error in CObjectSocket::ReadPending( (current action was: Object Socket: Receiving archive on socket, message was : Object Socket: Receiving archive on socket: Unknown error at ..\NetDataObjects\ObjectSocket.cpp 933)
    PL Warning Data Server Object Socket: Receiving archive on socket: Sending error message Object Socket: Receiving archive on socket: Unknown error at ..\NetDataObjects\ObjectSocket.cpp 933 back to client
    30 minutes later
    PL Warning Panel Server Review events received with no clients waiting, panel 0x00XXXXXX
    PL Warning Panel Server Review events received with no clients waiting, panel 0x00XXXXXX
    ....And then this repeats until panel disconnection, or until I disconnect/connect panel or force restart on server...

I was about to try and install the server from scratch, but I am unable to find any manual for that. Any suggestions?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

What Windows OS your are using? Would it be possible to setup another PC with say Windows 10 and the standard SQL Express installed to see if the problem continues?
    Is there anything strange with the network setup?
    Again I would suggest maybe a test PC/Laptop connected directly to the controller with a cross over lead to eliminate the network.