Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast at the Kebab shop

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Owww Geez, Here we fking go.... Always one bleeding heart defender.
    Ah pull ya head in George... you should go to that beer festival I mentioned in my other post... LOL

Thanks

Really??
    Who??

I can't see anyone who hasn't Expressed SUPPORT for this guy and what he is doing.
    True, it seems most posters here are in support, However
    As I said, probably in more danger from other Muzzos for going against the cult beliefs than anyone else.
    And we have no way of knowing who else is reading this thread, that's why I declined to give the details of his location.

But I'll be going back and encouraging my friends to patronise this Kebab shop.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    ...And we have no way of knowing who else is reading this thread...
    Lol, are you serious?

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

Tiny (17-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    Lol, are you serious?
    Yes, Google finds all sorts of information, how do you think I found this forum?

In my case I saw a large satellite dish in a blokes yard, it was pointing in a different direction to the smaller dishes and I surmised he was using it to pick up overseas satellite TV, so I did a search on Satellite TV and found this site, read a few threads, saw some information, so I joined this site.

I'd love to do the same, but alas, I do not have room for such a dish at my place.

Who knows what some of the fanatics search for?

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    Lol, are you serious?
    Tin hats at the ready sir, just say when. lol
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

Jma (19-02-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

And we have no way of knowing who else is reading this thread, that's why I declined to give the details of his location.

The location of a shop on a public street that obviously has signage and probably does some sort of promotion, maybe online, which anyone can see and walk in as you did and you are worried about who? terrorists?, Walking in and doing....?? because there is no other way they could know about it other than a post on a non related forum?

is that it in a nut shell?

To paraphrase something already said, Seriously?

Make sure to only tell friends you can trust about the location of this secret Kebab shop and not to tell anyone else about it what ever they do......
    Top secret information like that is far too risky to be just putting out there on the net.
    Besides, wouldn't want to recommend a good business you like, Might bring them more customers make them popular and busy and I'm sure that's the last thing they would want to have to deal with is a successful business.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Ah pull ya head in George... you should go to that beer festival I mentioned in my other post... LOL
    I think you certainly had enough twisted and bitter.... and I'll bet you only drank it from your left hand.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Yes, Google finds all sorts of information, how do you think I found this forum?

In my case I saw a large satellite dish in a blokes yard, it was pointing in a different direction to the smaller dishes and I surmised he was using it to pick up overseas satellite TV, so I did a search on Satellite TV and found this site, read a few threads, saw some information, so I joined this site.

I'd love to do the same, but alas, I do not have room for such a dish at my place.

Fanatics will probably search for whatever they're fanatic about I guess.
    What does any of that have to do with not mentioning a shop's location?
    The shop's open to the public and sells bacon, so does my local supermarket.
    We have no idea who's already been to that shop, we have no idea how many of those people have told their friends, family, acquaintances, or how many people have given it a good rap on stupid sites like facebook etc. etc...
    Those that have an issue with bacon will already know about it, and just like any other person in this country they are free to choose to not go there.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

george65 (17-02-20),lsemmens (17-02-20)

Thanks

I think you certainly had enough twisted and bitter.... and I'll bet you only drank it from your left hand.
    Yeah my reply was probably a bit harsh, but hey... play the ball etc... Just because you have been pointed out as being wrong, you don't have to get all narky.

Thanks

True, it seems most posters here are in support, However

But I'll be going back and encouraging my friends to patronise this Kebab shop.
    I get what you're saying mate, but any local Muslims will be aware anyway. Most will just not eat there. Kebabs aren't really their type of nosh anyway, it's more of a pommy after pub delicacy.

If you want to try something really good, find a place that does Lahmacun

Thanks

You know, Dodgy Rog, you're right!

I Googled " What do fanatics search for " and it came back with hundreds of hits on " Kebab shops that serve breakfast" as the Number one search enquiry Fanatics look for. Who would have ever thought?
    Being the ignorant type, my Guess would have been fanatics might search for things like how to make bombs and where to get Illegal guns and things about ISIS and information of that nature.

Fanatics searching for Kebab shops that serve breakfast would not have been my first guess let me give you the tip! You sure have enlightened this Fella that's for sure.

Seems Fanatics looking for Kebab shops that serve delicious breakfasts is a HUGE problem and you can read about it in the papers all the time...not that I ever do which was my mistake obviously. I guess after being out all night doing fanatical things, there is nothing more on a fanatics Mind than rounding out a fanatical day by causing mayhem in a kebab shop that serves breakfast! Spose it's pretty darn obvious when you think about it! What else would be on a fanatics mind?

Good Job you are on the ball Rog, With all those fanatics out there Just looking for a good breakfast serving Kebab shop, lord knows what might have happened?
    They might have even gone in there and done something horrific and unspeakable like..... order Breakfast... or a kebab for lunch!

Well done mate for having the smarts and wisdom to protect these people from all the fanatics out there!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-02-20)

Thanks

As someone said before ... seriously?

Thanks

You know, Dodgy Rog, you're right!

Well done mate for having the smarts and wisdom to protect these people from all the fanatics out there!
    I think you're taking the piss, George. Hahaha, but I like you.

• The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (17-02-20)

Thanks

Hi all,

If this guy starts doing Kosher Christmas hams I will definitely be buying.

Or should this be Hal al Hams? I dunno the difference.
    Buy cheap and pay often, - there is no substitute for stupidity.

You wipe your bum after each crap, why don't you clean your teeth after every meal?

There is no shame in being uneducated nor in being stupid.
    The true shame lies in knowing that you are and doing nothing about it.

Only the living worry about dying.

To the tobacco addicts - Smoke more and die sooner, so I can breathe fresh air. Thank you.

Education is the only sure cure for religion

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ma_Baker For This Useful Post:

george65 (18-02-20),lsemmens (19-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ma_Baker View Post
    Hi all,

If this guy starts doing Kosher Christmas hams I will definitely be buying.

Or should this be Hal al Hams? I dunno the difference.
    Maybe they could be doing Kosher and Halal Pork Chops, Ham and Bacon.

Now that would be a Lucrative Business!

Thanks

When I was living in Malaysia, I upset the next door neighbour's amah, who was a local Malay. We were having a back yard barby, and her kids were hanging on the side fence drooling while the snags cooked. I gave all the kids a sausage wrapped in a slice of bread, including them, just because it seemed like the right thing to do. She came out and saw the kids wolfing down the snags in bread, and cracked a fit. She knocked the snags out of the kids hands and sent them inside. Then she came over to the fence and started gibbering away to me. I tried to explain they were beef, not pork, but I didn't realise back then that just because it was beef, it wasn't necessarily Halal.

Kids loved the snags though.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

You should have told her it was halal beef, she would not have known the difference.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Couple of muzzos from my daughters work invited themselves to her 21st couple of years back. My dislike for their cult beliefs aside, I could well see why my daughter didn't want them there. Just annoying, attention seeking pains in the arse.

They asked if the sausages were Halal?
    Yeah sure, we are all concerned about cults beliefs making sure it's OK for you to eat even though you are the only ones here and weren't even invited.

Before I could say a word, mate helping me jumped in and said Yeah, bought them myself at a place near where I work at Punchbowl so everyone could have them and not have to miss out. Refusing the beers they tucked into the sausages on the rolls and commented how good they were.

Little white lie, They were from an Italian place in Leichardt and were beef ,Pork and Rosemary.

Fking delicious they are too! :0)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Couple of muzzos from my daughters work invited themselves to her 21st couple of years back. My dislike for their cult beliefs aside, I could well see why my daughter didn't want them there. Just annoying, attention seeking pains in the arse.

They asked if the sausages were Halal?
    Yeah sure, we are all concerned about cults beliefs making sure it's OK for you to eat even though you are the only ones here and weren't even invited.

Before I could say a word, mate helping me jumped in and said Yeah, bought them myself at a place near where I work at Punchbowl so everyone could have them and not have to miss out. Refusing the beers they tucked into the sausages on the rolls and commented how good they were.

Little white lie, They were from an Italian place in Leichardt and were beef ,Pork and Rosemary.

Fking delicious they are too! :0)
    Don't see the problem....you've advanced the cause of Islam by feeding them pork. Don't THEY THEMSELVES believe that lying in such a case is ok?

I just can't get past WhiteOxes question in post #4. How can anyone not like bacon?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (19-02-20),hinekadon (19-02-20)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12