Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Whats With The Toilette Paper?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Seems paper is now available here most of the time. Had a limited amount of sanitiser already (its brilliant for getting sap off duco) and found a small supply of isopropyl alcohol and made my own as well.
    Aldi had a special on Metho a few weeks back so I got Mrs to buy plenty of that ( They had stacks of it still days later) and made sanitiser out of that. Added a bit of aloe vera and works real nice. Doesen't dry too quick so gives it a good chance to work . Wife and Daughter have been using it at work and in the car.

I went out for the first time in a Month yesterday to get Fuel. Realised I forgot Gloves after I picked up the pump. No worries, Put a good bit of the petrol in my hand after I filled the Car and 200L Drum for .74C L for regular unleaded and gave my hands a good go over with that. No Booze in that but I doubt there were any bacteria going to survive it either.

If I can get hold of more drums I'll be back to fill those as well at that price. I predict the price of petrol will go at least 1.50 once this is over and the oil co's start trying to make up for lost revenue. Price now shows what a rip off normal pricing is.

Not much chance of social distancing the 1.5 M in the tiny and well packed shop where I had to go to pay.

I saw they had TP in there for $9.90 for a 6 Pack. Opportunist but I wonder how much they are selling? I don't think a lot but who knows?

Came home and washed my hands twice, the second time with soap and a good lot of metho as well.
    Pretty sure I'm good from contact transmission anyway.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

My attitude is, if you've got to see someone (not for a beer type of got to see, but full on helping them with something) then go see 'em. If they are that far away and it requires an overnighter. If you've already seen 'em, I can't see why you can't camp there too. Another 5 minutes, or 5 hours isn't going to make much difference if you/they already have the thing. Of course, if either of you is symptomatic, you'd be bloody stupid to leave home!!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567