Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with *some* Ebay sellers!

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Blew a H4 bulb last night, decided to humour myself & look on Falsebay to see what's around, had to lol at the top result in the very first search -
    Nothing like a few contradictions to start the day with

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Wow, can even get them with 6 months free trial nowdays -

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post

Nothing like a few contradictions to start the day with
    That is the seller that screwed me round with the 200/6W lights.

I also bought some LED globes that look just like that a few months ago. Hopeless. I think they do about 6W as well. Apart from now having any real power, the beam angle is wrong. The are like having high beam on all the time and blinding to other drivers. Good Kights to put in the middle of a large tent for overall low power lighting, but apart from that....

I wonder if there are any decent LED bulbs like that out there? Reason I put them in was for some reason the Mrs and daughter go through headlight globes about every 3 months. I don't know what the hell it is with them. They don't drive that much at night or with their headlights on through the day so I don't know what it is. I hoped the LED's would be OK and not fall over every 5 Minutes. The price of all Globes now is a total ripoff and their quality and longevity is getting worse.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

I also bought some LED globes that look just like that a few months ago. Hopeless. I think they do about 6W as well. Apart from now having any real power, the beam angle is wrong. The are like having high beam on all the time and blinding to other drivers. Good Kights to put in the middle of a large tent for overall low power lighting, but apart from that....

I wonder if there are any decent LED bulbs like that out there? Reason I put them in was for some reason the Mrs and daughter go through headlight globes about every 3 months. I don't know what the hell it is with them. They don't drive that much at night or with their headlights on through the day so I don't know what it is. I hoped the LED's would be OK and not fall over every 5 Minutes. The price of all Globes now is a total ripoff and their quality and longevity is getting worse.

Been through this, it's the magnesium ribbon scam all over again... science lab prac, ignite the magnesium ribbon, be blinded by the light (Manfred Mann cover), see the thermite ignite, watch it burn a hole in something, why is it so? (Sumner-Miller =) Buy the ribbon from ebay sellers now, and it's maybe 30% magnesium and 70% volatile chinesium slag ; when you ignite it, it barely burns at all, no bright light (E.T.), likely to go out before it reaches the thermite, and you're left with this smoldering mass of residue that refuses to burn no matter what you do.

Same goes for so described 'platinum' wire for hotwire MAFs ; they go thru a dozen burnoff cycles, the whatever it is wire anneals and sags in the wire holders, and the MAF response curve turns to mud. Or replacement toaster heating element wire, housemate got caught out with that, bought some to replace the burnout element in his old 2 side door, one side of the slice at a time style toaster, turned it on, and my first reaction was 'phuq me! That thing's got more light power than a pair of aircraft landing lights!' ....instead of glowing bright red like normal, the wire did something like this;

Hahaha...different metallurgy to what they used in the old days...I'll drag the actual toaster out later and show you, picture will speak a thousand words =)

Back to headlight bulbs, same story. If they're incandescent, filament type bulbs, the most critical elements are the bulb glass, gas fill/keeper type/purity, and filament wire alloy/quality. If you're going to cost cut anywhere, these are the high yield value targets. Each production cost cut, at this manufacturing level, results in a shittier bulb.

Living rural like I do, having a headlight bulb blink out can be really nasty and scary depending on circumstances. I gave up buying the things from ebay altogether, and get genuine Hella bulbs from a local retailer you can find by searching here on the Hella website -->

When it comes to retrofitting incandescent type bulbs with newer LED/HID type bulbs, you're limited to what you can do, as defined by individual state/territory vehicle compliance laws and/or the NCOP regarding vehicle modifications. In Qld for example, you can't fit LED/HID bulbs to your existing Hi/Lo incandescent type setup that was OEM on a vehicle, without also fitting an automatic beam/reflector self-leveling device, and a lense washer setup (not wiper, just washer). If however your car is like mine, and the original setup comprises 4 individual beams ..normal hi/lo plus the 'driving' light that comes on only when in 'Hi' beam, you have to keep incandescent in the Hi/Lo beam, but you may use LED/HID in the driving light position. For the Hi/Lo beam, you must use the same wattage as per original spec. as well, but with a different filament type (usually longer), gas type and bulb material, you can buy visibly brighter bulbs of the same original wattage rating.

With LED and particular HID bulbs, working out the exact rating pretty much requires measure the HV supply to the HID bulb, and in the LED case, working out what the LED used are (this helps verify what data we should be observing in testing), so you're left with light/luminous intensity tests that, sometimes, need to factor in the actual colour temp...depends on the description wording

Premium Member
    Thanks

I think I have completely misinterpreted what you have been trying to educate me with.
    I ( mistakenly) thought the object with using 2000 Characters and the description was to somewhat baffle and confuse them as well as take as much of their time reading as possible. I can get what I want to say down much shorter so what is the object here?

To make it difficult or make it easy for them to understand and what is the idea behind using all the space for replies?
    Perhaps I need a bit more insight to the goal of the big picture and am looking too close at the details?

The real reason for aiming for 2000 char is;

If you you are presented with the opportunity to use 2000 chars, in your own native language, same which is spoken/understood by the creators of the game, every char you use to your advantage, is another char they're have to try and reply to, and in the -reading-, usually their attempts to do that brings them unstuck sooner than not, because of the language/translation barrier. Think about it...just how many folks would deliberately fill that 2000char buffer, purely to set the 'benchmark' of what kind of *detailed* reply you're expecting from them? How many do it at all? Ultimately, the motivation of doing it doesn't matter, it's a foil -- what matters is, their perceptions of why a buyer would do that, and they will get your motivations wrong every time. All you need to do is fill the 2000char formal, and make them think that's important in itself, when it isn't -- you could do it much briefer, that's for sure -- but does that demonstrate to them you're prepared to use every inch of the same race-track you're both racing on?

We were taught it in debating, how to focus argument and responses into limited space or presentation time. It has to remain clear and cognizant though. Once it is, you can keep referring back to it ; I never retype what's already there. Even when I'n typing messages to the ref, I'm striving for a 2000char initial 'advance', even though my actual intent is quite different between writing to a seller, and writing to an ebay agent. A properly constructed 2000char response is something, which I've shown here, I will often refer back to with the line "please read to my message dated [insert date]".

Then of course, there are other ways for dealing with some ebay seller using the 2000char buffer.... it's Mister No Faking Worries time, having to reply to this pre-purchase contact...

Bets please... =)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

Never bet on sure thing,
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks

Gee, I really have to ask myself again if I want to play 3rd tier or not ...I've got this weird set of facts building up here, and it's all strange enough already, with the content of this thread being what it is... which I reminded myself this morning started as some spurious comment in another thread about car battery chargers =) Now look at it...

However, technical forum, this is a technical dissection, and as we recall I was trying for find out if eBay, themselves sellers of their own online operation, were really the all speak do nothing toothless tigers, which is a common sentiment found all over the internet. So far we've seen that when presented with a sure case of sellers describing items erroneously, they won't stop that practice as it's near impossible to enforce, and rely on their buyer protection system and eBay guidelines & policies to ensure nobody gets ripped off.

At least, nobody who has the skills or thinks to check the wattage rating of things they buy, and if that's not you, then you're going to possibly get ripped off by sellers incorrectly describing or making claims about their items for sale, which are not accurate/true.

It is quite a different set of circumstances though, when the advertising/description contains an electronically generated image, thar depicts an association with eBay, related to a 'campaign' that never existed, and using that to proffer assurances to potential buyers that what they are selling is genuine, as asserted by their alleged co-operation with eBay.

They did nothing about it, m'kay? I notice that particular ticket is now closed, can't add/respond to it any more, so the ticket window appears 7days wide. I'll need try opening another at some point, and try a daily send to it, and see if a constant 24h interval nudge defeats the time out.

So not only do they not care about sellers describing 20W lights as 40W lights, they also don't care about the fake flyer image as well. This morning I hit their Chat portal again, and asked/pointed out to them, that I had found 3 online sites using the same 'no faking worries' scam image ...here you go, look for yourself.. ;

You can do a ABN# lookup disclosed on the *.com.au domain name sites, but the .com address is best looked at via a whois lookup. I got confirmation and transcript of the chat, but an automated reply suggesting it was either instantly closed, or instantly assigned to their commercial arm to deal with -- all we have to do, it watch those site URLs, and see if the image gets taken down.

What if it doesn't get taken down, even after all this? Remember, I'm just pissed at the false and misleading image...focus..focus.

I think that leaves 3rd tier option...accc ...but perhaps, due to the nature of all this and what it encompasses...if I exhaust every available option to me, and that bloody image is still there, online, in 14days time, then it would constitute online fraud, and it'd be time to collate -all- my data on the matter, and forward it to the feds to have a poke at, because it would I think be in their purview of responsibility at that time. Hmmm...yeah, let that simmer... double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble..

Meanwhile, and as I foretold to the ebay agent, this would all become very silly, very quickly, with these 48W lights.... and this was quite by accident as well. The one-shot actually came from this listing;

Recall I mentioned that an 'honest' buyer would increment their price purchase point, in the hope that spending more for the item, might give them a better chance of getting what they ordered? Well...I bought a light from here, didn't I...

Higher price, different item description....ffs!!, turns out to be the same seller I scored the one-shot with. Oh the freaking irony of it, even I was totally unaware until an 'its on it's way!' email turned up from the same seller name, and I'm straight into a dejavu attack and cross checking before I realize what's actually happened -- by pure chance & coincidence I'd bought from the same seller via 2 different ebay stores..I mean, really...what are the odds? To make things even weirder, about a minute after receiving that email, I get another from austpost telling me there's 2 items under the one tracking# ...wtf...I only ordered 1 light...man, down here at tier 1, it's a bloody circus =)

What the blazes do I do here?...pre arrange the frigging partial refund, before the bloody lights even turn up here for testing?
    Last edited by wotnot; 01-05-20 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks

What the blazes do I do here?...pre arrange the frigging partial refund, before the bloody lights even turn up here for testing?
    Now THAT would be setting new Standards!

I'm up to getting refunds without taking the things out of the delivery package but getting a refund before they arrive would be god tier revenge.

I am the same. I have now bought from the same seller 4 times thinking they were all different. As I pointed out to you, they do seem to have changed part of their return address but it's still clearly the same location.

I was a bit worried about what fleabay was going to say about all these returns but the base fact of the matter is these lights are NOT what they say they are. Responsibility is not on me not to buy fake lights, it's on them not to sell fake lights in the first place. I am reflecting my refund claims to say I am fed up and annoyed at getting fake products all the time which if ebay does read it I think will help my cases. As you pointed out, fleabag had a lot of discontent and was made aware of this as you showed years ago and still has done nothing about it.
    Their solution is a lot of platitudes and BS "guarantees" and to keep the suckers happy and the money rolling in by issuing refunds to the 1% or so of savvy buyers that realise they are getting ripped.

I wonder if going to some TV show would have any interest? I think you raised this before but my position was and still is I don't think any media company would be game to take on the likes of fleabay which is why they probably don't give a shit and keep on with it. You could give it a fly on YT under a different account and I'm sure with a half specific title you would get a lot of views. Only take posting links on a few different forums to get the ball rolling.

It is a complete Cess pool and worse than the Mafia in it's corruption and tactics.
    If I had any doubts about what I am doing I certainly don't now. The whole thing needs to be taken down, sellers, the platform itself and the Multi million dollar distributors behind it all especially. I am going to set up different accounts, I'll go buy those $2 sim cards if I need to set up new accounts and make these lying sellers and fleabag pay for their corruption as much as I can. I am going to do vids as well as pics of every unboxing and show me testing the lights or whatever right out of said box so if there is a dispute, it's going to be hard to argue.
    Last edited by george65; 01-05-20 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

Bets please... =)
    They will do nothing.

You already took this to flabag and they did nothing so I think asking sellers to be honourable when we have seen every single case of these "Storefront " new item sellers being corrupt and dishonest as all get out, is a laughable ask. They may not know where the mentioned ebay case is at but I doubt they will be shaking in their boots. My bet is they will wait to see if they do hear anything from fleabay and then and only then will they do anything about it.... if they are forced to.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

One thing I'm pretty sure of is the ACCC will do nothing about it, or if they do it will be nothing of significance.
    Happy to be proven wrong about this but from my dealings with them in the past with dishonest parasites I don't hold out much hope of it being a reality.
    Over the last few weeks I've started trying to source what I need elsewhere, which isn't as easy as it sounds either I've discovered.
    I see a few places that have what I want at different times but "delivery of this product not available" seems to be a common theme.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Took a bit of digging, but I found my tier 3 entry point ;

..online image abuse. I knew it existed somewhere, used to be an AFP thing iirc, but no matter... if this mob want to continually ignore me, ebay sellers, ebay, and the owners of those online stores, fine. I abhor ignorance. They've got 14days, I have all the time in the world...

I'm not trying to get anyone to shake in their boots, so I don't expect them to do that ; that's the plan, their innate complacency has demonstrated to me -that- is the chink in their armor. As the whole online world assumes nothing will get done or happen here, that just makes me query how many people have *really* tried. I'll be relying on this line from the accc "that it believed consumers were in a better position to judge risk on individual transactions than eBay's management" ... ..I can work with that here.

What am I going to do with this other numpty...sigh....you know what? I'm gunna throw the truth at them/him, but 2000chars won't allow room for the comfy chair...hmmm... "Rosan Kobar! ...size of an attachment"...

I'll get to that, but first... off in search for where 48W came from, and it starts here...

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

Jma (01-05-20)

Thanks

One thing I'm pretty sure of is the ACCC will do nothing about it, or if they do it will be nothing of significance.
    Happy to be proven wrong about this but from my dealings with them in the past with dishonest parasites I don't hold out much hope of it being a reality.
    I agree completely. I have put people in for some real shady Criminal dealings and nothing got done. I know becausethey sent me a letter back saying they had spoken to those responsible, issued an official warning and would monitor the situation.
    Yeah, that did a lot of good even when I handed them to you on toast.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Huzzah! ... one down, three to go...

Thanks

Great Vid Don.
    Does show with a bit of heat sink paste and some silicone they could be vastly Improved. I might do that with some so they will have a decent life as tree Lights.
    I'm uploading my own Volt amp test vid now. Would you mind If I linked your vids in the description for people and the sellers to also see?

The thing with all this is, these lights are just the tip of the fleabay Cesspool ... Even in Car lights. I have bought 4 Different lights this week and the CLOSEST any of them come to their described rating is 50% and that was the HIDS. None of the lets have got past 40%. the worst wasn't even 20% and lets not forget the 6% lights from the other week.

I am also waiting on a "1000W" HID spotlight and a 240V 50W led which might be 30W. And this is just lights. I KNOW there are stupid rated inverters out there and lord knows what else. It's a complete and utter sham. Anything that isn't brand name and found in bricks and mortar places can pretty safely be assumed to be over rated and not as specified on fleabay.

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

I agree completely. I have put people in for some real shady Criminal dealings and nothing got done. I know becausethey sent me a letter back saying they had spoken to those responsible, issued an official warning and would monitor the situation.
    Yeah, that did a lot of good even when I handed them to you on toast.
    I was sold something I knew nothing about at the time that simply did not work as stated, might have mentioned it on here before actually, solar panels.
    The salesman that sold them to me provided me with notes and figures showing that when I got these panels I would never have to pay for power again etc. etc.
    After 2 power bills had showed a total saving of about $10 by the panels, for an extra outlay of $450 per billing period to pay off the panels, I tried for weeks to contact these germs, all I got was "we'll get the tech to ring you back" which of course never happened.

Took it to the ACCC and a couple of weeks later got an email from the ACCC wanting me to perform testing & record the figures the solar company had requested I do.
    No worries, took figures etc. over about a week I think it was, and the results I got were nowhere near what the salesman's notes and figures said they should be.
    Sent all that to the ACCC & a couple of weeks later I get an email saying "we have spoken to the solar company and they advised us those figures you reported for the testing period are as expected for the setup you have so the panels and inverter are working as they should be"

Explained yet again to the ACCC this wasn't what I was expecting when purchasing the setup, if it was I wouldn't have purchased it.
    I provided all the notes and figures from the salesman so they could see for themselves the differences between what I was told I was getting compared to what I actually got but they simply didn't give a f*ck and just kept parroting that the company advised the setup was working as expected.

That's Eurosolar in case anybody's wondering, do not buy anything from them, mob of Indian criminals who last time I bothered to look their leader had been banned from running businesses in Australia for fraud etc. etc. & the business was still being run by I think it was his wife...

Premium Member
    Thanks

Would you mind If I linked your vids in the description for people and the sellers to also see?
    Have at it, just don't link into anything created for children, because my vids never are...

Premium Member
    Thanks

Oh...here's the toaster...funny as, it exploded about 10secs later after taking this shot =)

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

Jma (01-05-20)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Anything that isn't brand name and found in bricks and mortar places can pretty safely be assumed to be over rated and not as specified on fleabay.
    Sums it up perfectly.

That video above I think also answered for me why some LED lights I bought a few years ago as worklights, kept in their boxes for a year or so before using, only lasted a few nights when I finally did get around to needing them, one of them less than 8 hours before it stopped working.
    Still got one new in a box here somewhere, might have to have a play around if I can find it...

Thanks

That's Eurosolar in case anybody's wondering, do not buy anything from them, mob of Indian criminals who last time I bothered to look their leader had been banned from running businesses in Australia for fraud etc. etc. & the business was still being run by I think it was his wife...
    That was the same bunch of Clowns that I was talking about in the other thread that did my mates Install.
    They have gone by various names now. They keep changing them obviously to try and evade their Reputation. The BIL was going to get them till I warned him off well and truly. Someone else he knew got them to do theirs at the same time he was looking at them and they caused a shitfight with them too. About the only time the BIL admitted I knew something and thanked me.

The Stupid errors they did on my mates place was a joke. The guys that put up the panels were German Back packers and had about 10 Min training they said.
    Another guy came a couple of days later to hook it up and clearly didn't know shit from Clay. When he started boring holes in brick walls and realising he had made mistakes, mate told him to piss off. They sent another clown no better and mate found he was not qualified in anything and didn't have any Tickets. Sent him packing without getting a tool out his truck.,.. other than himself.

Finally a qualified sparky came along that said he'd only been working for them a week and had virtually no training and didn't know anything about solar. He stuffed around all day and mounted the inverter and connected the AC side but couldn't get the inverter to work. Mate realised it wasn't the right one he had specced anyhow so Guy went away and mate had to chase them for 3 weeks before another New on the job guy came and he couldn't make it work either.

I turned up for a Visit a few days later and saw new panels and was asking about them. Mate was very cagey till Mrs told me what had happened and he was embarrassed about it. There was no power to the DC cables at the box, something the other clowns hadn't even worked out so I got up and had a look. Unbelievable!!
    The tile edges weren't ground and were sitting proud, panels weren't straight, not tieds to the mountings properly, Pinched DC cables, nothg tied up and electrically.... The FKtards Managed to connect the 2 arrays back to themselves as well as cross wired mid array and looped the DC connectors from the Inverter! You couldn't think that up for a shit stir! And the Connectors on the DC side were backwards so they would not have worked or possibly blown the inverter. In true Genius style, The isolator was only wired on one pole like AC. There is a Fking reason they are 2 Pole, it's DC you moron! If you connect one side and disconnect under load it will vaporise the isolator and probably set it on fire!! Only thing they did do right was not install a rooftop isolator which they should have but I would have taken off and thrown to Buggery anyway. Caused more Fires than enough those things but still they are a requirement of the stupid solar regs.

I'm the amateur. I have ZERO electrical training and people put shit on me for not being qualified and doing my own setups. Fk me, I couldn't do half the things these " Professional " Clowns had. I can wire arrays back to the inverter in the correct polarity and wire a damn isolator correctly and when I turn the bastards on they work as they should. Anyway, Lucky I got there mid morning and had it working by lunch time then sorted out all the mechanical and installation issues out. I didn't have to re wire anything bar a couple of connectors on the DC side which they had left a bunch of and just plug the male and females in the correct order. We took pics of everything and mate got out of paying the them the balance he owed which was lucky because normally these shonks want everything up front. They would ring and he would tell them they job still wasn't finished and he was waiting for them to send someone to hook it up. They called 3 times and that was it and they never came after him for it. I said in the end he did OK because the equipment he got was worth more than what he had paid. He got it signed off on and it's been OK since.
    He still had the first wrong inverter so he got that as a spare.

Have you got yours working correctly yet JMA? They have probably cross wired an array so in effect you only have a portion of the panels working. The hardware tends to work or it doesen't, it's probably the install that is Crook. If it's still not working get someone to Check all the DC cabling. It's easier than wiring Lights on a car, there is literally nothing to it but I guess it's still possible to stuff it up if you are clueless enough.

I have always loved playing with electrics and I learned all I know about solar from watching Vids, reading online manuals and mostly stuffing around doing different hands on testing and experimenting. The only thing I have had anyone qualified do is get a sparky to put in a big arse 3 phase sub board for me to hook all the inverters to at the back of the house. Yes, I could have done it myself but they were here doing other things I didn't want to do and getting up into the eave section of the house Is no fun for my Fat arse and Fatter and wider still shoulders. For the $300 he wanted with materials to do it.... No way I was going to say no!

He put a nice waterproof board where I wanted it with 40A breakers and I ran all the conduit and wiring from that and also wired in the old Oven as an outdoor oven for summer cooking without heating up the house. My sparky mate ( he was really crook when I needed this done so referred the other guy) Is always saying I go overboard with things. Yep, so what? Take my time, do it the best I can figure out how, costs me $20 extra and I sleep at night. Not a problem. If I don't know I ring and ask but usually have it sussed I just need confirmation.

Wish I could remember the current name Euro is using. I think it might be Australian Solar but that could be one of their old names. Their list of names is long and all thoroughly disgraced. You can usually spot their ads because they use the same sort of format that stands out like dogs balls. All razamatazz and confidence inspiring with bright colours and cheap arse prices. Free would be too much to pay these twits.
    This is one a bloodhound like Don would have a field day with. There is no way these Crunts should be allowed to do anything.
    Should be Fking deported let alone not allowed to run a business.

Premium Member
    Thanks

In case anyone was wondering if it was my kick in the pants that got the ebay seller to clean up their listing, or whether ebay actually did something about it...observe ;

So I could get done in one day, what ebay couldn't do (or care about) for more than 10. And I don't even work for them. They probably don't even know what's happened here. The mind boggles ...so in effect, blaming the sellers for the way they carry on, is well wide of the mark. And is the whole place a cesspool? Well...that'd depend on your point of view. I don't have smellivision, so I can't detect it with my nose ; does their system work? To me, it seems to...provided I do ebay's job for them. If I can get those other 3 non-ebay online stores to take their flyer images down as well, I wonder if I can invoice ebay for that service? I can see an interesting ebay chat session in my future =) Would I?...you bet your sweet bippy I would, not as though I've got anything to lose, and I can prove I've provided a service... something wicked this way comes!

Back to the 48W light...so the LED driver is actually a knockoff of an LN2556SRA-G chip. They make them in factional sizes to suit multiple LED design deployments. When I measured the voltage drop across each 6R2 resistor, I saw a .4volt difference - tracing the board, it's actually 2 parallel strings, one 10 leds the other 6. The output of the buck runs at 11.9v @ 1A ......even at the buck output, we're a long way from 48watts. Actually identity of the LEDs themselves will likely remain a mystery..

As they're soldered to the metal hybrid PCB....they must sit them on paste and bottom heat the plate to do the assembly. The company who makes the driver ICs, Huixinchen Electronics, actually specialize in the production of the sort of LED panel, to that who PCB assembly is their doing, made to custom order...thus the W0148EP marking is likely just a model number or custom numbering scheme. I did rat out another russian thread which unsurprisingly is a tale about a guy who bought a bunch of these lights, and the LEDs have started dying all over the place....the age old enemy... HEAT. I did put some big blobs of Unik under the plate before reassembly, but thermally conductive adhesive pad would make a better job of it.

There's a no-stuff on the PCB, I didn't bother checking, but my guess is this is the lo/hi output mode control for the PWM chip....it's set to run in hi output mode.

• Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast