Dropped the wifes Subaru off the other week for another recall. because it is a recall they give you a courtesy car. Had it serviced at the same time. Wasn't complaining, She got to drive a nice new top of the line Forrester for a couple of Days. Don't know what the policy of Toymota is but anytime suby do a recall, and there have been a few of late with airbags, fuel pumps and wiring, you get a courtesy car.

Was pretty Funny when she Picked it up. It's an Impreza Sedan body with all XV running gear and interior to get the height up. They don't make XV's in sedan which had them scratching their heads at the stealership how the hell she got a special one off build they never heard of. Asked my wife about it and she casually said, yeah, it's a one off. When they asked how she got it she said my husband and father in law built it.
Girl at the counter said I'll have to tell them in the workshop, they couldn't figure out how it was all factory parts.

My outback also has to go in for a fuel Pump. Recalls seem to be par for the course these days. Last one was to put a sticky backed piece of foam under the dash because a couple of country vehicles with mega miles on them had the wiring rub through on a bit of metal.