Thread: Application development frameworks?

Thanks

Default Application development frameworks?

HI there guys I have a strange question regarding websites and application development. I seen websites are starting to dwindle a but online but the space for online application development is massive. There are many developers around the world that used to do websites now doing apps. Some of them i know personally as my competition and while i would be very surprised they learnt how to develop large scale application in a few months im somewhat skeptical.

My question is thus are there frameworks akin to laravel or even drag and drop type systems for apps out there? that are open source.

I know the quality of such apps may not be the best, but its a starting point whilst learning the real deal.... or maybe i'm even wrong about that.

A quick online search did reveal quite a number of tools but all incredibly basic or premium, i'm not looking for a free framework specifically, if there is a good one awesome, if not then please still name anything you have found user friendly and easy to pick up.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Apache Cordova is an open source solution that allows you to design and build apps using HTML/JS/CSS.

Thanks

Hi Q10 thanks for the pointer, this looks like a gem, looks good from just a overview, well documented and opensource I was googling this stuff quite a bit before asking this question and this never once came up on any "top ten" list.

LIke the whole plugin section serves as a nice way to not just use them but tweak them and learn more about the framework..

Does look like it'l take a bit of time to get into but that is to be expected.

Thanks again.

• 29-04-23, 05:30 PM