Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Police Dead, Driver does a runner...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

I don't care how many times they pull me over for RBT. They will NEVER catch me because I have NEVER drank and drove. Ever.
    I go out, I will have one drink, maybe 2 if the night is young and that's it. I have no problem with soft drink the rest of the night unlike so many fktards that can't control themselves when there is any booze around.

I did, albeit about 35 years ago. Low range, loss of license and fine, massive inconvenience, not to mention the fvcking blast the wife gave me in the middle of a busy street full of amused pedestrians. As a shift worker she spent 3 months ferrying me to work. I never really got the car back, hence we are a two car family..........I never did it again, ever.

It works!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (25-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

Was reading this morning that the police found a ice pipe, ice and dope in the truck drivers cabin.

This will probably explain the search of his house.

He farked good and proper now.

Watch his lawyers begin the hard life, was abused, was on drugs and not in a normal state of mind cry.

Hes going away for a very long time if true.......

• The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I've found it an amazing turn of odds to have 2 people (Porsche Boy and Butter Chicken), one apparently with a positive result for meth and the other to have the drug and a pipe in his truck.... at the one accident.

What are the odds of that?

Or does everyone roll with the gear these days?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 25-04-20 at 05:25 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Maybe all police should be required to travel around with a road crew whose job it is to set up warning signs for drivers whenever a cop has to pull over an idiot who does not know where it is to pull over safely.
    Arghhhhhhhh farrrk me lsemmens...now you've done it

Some gubermint pin head who has never had an original thought sitting behind a desk looking @ 'the truth' that is AUSTECH will be implementing said procedures ASAP............probably starting in Woketopia

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20),enf (25-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Maybe all police should be required to travel around with a road crew whose job it is to set up warning signs for drivers whenever a cop has to pull over an idiot who does not know where it is to pull over safely.

YESS!!! have you seen the cute chicks working for these road safety companies!!!!!!!!! hubba hubba
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20),enf (25-04-20),Godzilla (25-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

These idiots that get done 3+ times should never be on the road. Make a mistake once, OK, do the same thing again, it's not a mistake, you are clearly too stupid to hold a licence ever again and that's the way it should be.
    The problem being, these idiots that drink and drive after having been done aren't too worried about having a license. They'll drive anyway! The only way to stop them is to lock 'em up. We could also bring back the old cut off the part that offends and chop his hands off, then he can't hold a drink.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Looks like someone paid Porsches Boys house a visit....

His wife is complaining about Police response time to get there...
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20),enf (25-04-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post

Yea thats normal. Personality trait of a narcissist!

Her and her husband have a special place in hell.

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

eaglem (26-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    Looks like someone paid Porsches Boys house a visit....

And so she should, innocent until proven guilty - but he will never be guilty of killing the cops, just of being a dickhead

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mi_tasol For This Useful Post:

enf (25-04-20),Godzilla (26-04-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Yea thats normal. Personality trait of a narcissist!

Her and her husband have a special place in hell.
    As much as I would like to sympathise porkop, what has she done?

Her husband is a lowlife of the first order...

The defeat of those that unjustly persecute the innocent is what today of all days is about....at least I thought so anyway.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (25-04-20),Godzilla (26-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    As much as I would like to sympathise porkop, what has she done?

Her husband is a lowlife of the first order...

The defeat of those that unjustly persecute the innocent is what today of all days is about....at least I thought so anyway.
    there is something that we say, the standard you walk past is the standard you accept. To me it means that if you don't call out unacceptable behavior then you accept it.

She may not be guilty of an offense but she is guilty of poor morals and we as a society simply can not accept that.

This is however my opinion and as my emotions are raw over this topic I may e clouded in my judgement. However I will never accept bad morals.

lsemmens (26-04-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks

I'd also like to say, that although my profession may not be the most popular in society, the people that have come up to me personally and have given my and my work partner their condolences has made us feel much warmth from society.

over the past few days we have had people clap as we have driven by, had the odd salute. I have had an ex Australian Federal Police officer (retired) come up to me with tears in his eyes and thank me personally for what we do.

An 85 year old ex VicPol member shake my hand while i was getting my lunch.

An elderly lady driving her car waved us down and asked both of us if we were ok.

I have had crooks come up to us and say how sorry they are.

A wide cross section of society has made us feel needed and that has meant an awful lot to myself personally.

lsemmens (26-04-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The problem being, these idiots that drink and drive after having been done aren't too worried about having a license. They'll drive anyway!
    Sure some will but a lot, and this is the incredible thing, need their licences for work. No licence no work.
    As real or not as it may be, I watch these cop shows with my father. Virtually not an episode where they don't catch multiple People DUI that the first words out of their Mouths are " Oh there goes my job, I need a licence for work. I'm a truck driver/ sales rep/ delivery guy/ mobile mechanic....."

AND..... Virtually every episode they get some fktard on his 3 DUI. They have licences so obviously they do care enough to get them back.

And of course every episode they get Multiple people going for the trifecta/ Quinella..... Speeding, DUI/ Drugs, running red light/ stop/ giveaway sign, Unregistered, no seat belt, unroadworthy and, driving while disqualified.
    They ARE idiots because without fail they did something to bring themselves to the cops attention like speeding/ redlight/ not indicate... instead of driving like granny and watching every move they make so as not to arouse any attention at all.

No, you can't physically stop them from driving but handing back licences Multiple times after the same offence is stupidity at it's finest on the part of the gubbermints.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    .....I never did it again, ever.
    As I said, once is a mistake. We all make them. You never did the same thing again so lesson learned, punishment served, end of story.

Totally different to these idiots that have their lives riding on their licence and are so stupid/ lacking in self control/ general Fktards, they can't stay off the piss when they have already been done multiple times.

Friend of min 1st week of January got run up the arse by a Middle age bogan. Gets out the car, both writeoffs and says " Aww shit, just got my licence back in November."
    Yep, roadside test, well pissed and guess what he lost his licence for?
    Same thing.

Shouldn't be a fine and another gubbermint granted Driving Holiday, should be you never get another licence again for the rest of your days.

Thanks

there is something that we say, the standard you walk past is the standard you accept. To me it means that if you don't call out unacceptable behavior then you accept it.

She may not be guilty of an offense but she is guilty of poor morals and we as a society simply can not accept that.

This is however my opinion and as my emotions are raw over this topic I may e clouded in my judgement. However I will never accept bad morals.
    So you have appointed yourself as the Morals Police as well?

Wow.

So what is the penality you dish out if say you find someone's sexual preferences immoral to your standards or come across other things that you don't like but are not in actual breach of the law?

Sound like a slippery and dangerous slope where one appoints themselves judge, Jury and executioner based on their own personal beliefs.

Does explain a lot I have seen though.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

Wow.

So what is the penality you dish out if say you find someone's sexual preferences immoral to your standards or come across other things that you don't like but are not in actual breach of the law?

Sound like a slippery and dangerous slope where one appoints themselves judge, Jury and executioner based on their own personal beliefs.

Easy there George....

Most coppers i got to know through the years are VERY friendly and good hearted people.

However i do see the wall they put up when you first meet them, its almost a dont trust the public sort attitude, eyes always darting around the room looking for something illegal, trying to build a mental picture of what you are, once they get to know you AND if your a honest straight talking person, they become like everyone else who one would consider a good sort, they become a actual human (sorry for the way i put it porkop).

Police see a lot of scum, almost to the stage where they dont know who to trust but a fellow police officer, do it long enough and you too would develop a Judge, Jury and executioner attitude around the public.

Work has conditioned them this way.

But under it all ive seen nothing but good people, people that can also trust you once they see your not the scum they deal with.

Some have gone on to retire and still keep in touch with me, some Hwy patrol that went onto doing up cars in their old age and enjoying the odd squirt when no ones around, and openly admit cars and fun with them are in the blood, just they dont have a public paid performance car any more to do it legally in.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (26-04-20),fandtm666 (26-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20),mtv (26-04-20),shred (26-04-20),statesmanjeff (27-04-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks

Wow.

It is very obvious that you have an issue with police and that you have put them in the one basket.

That’s fine, I accept your right to have your opinion.

But you do not know me or the sort of cop I am. For that you have no right to an opinion!

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

dashinson (26-04-20),enf (26-04-20),fandtm666 (26-04-20),Godzilla (26-04-20),lsemmens (26-04-20),mandc (26-04-20),mtv (26-04-20)

Thanks

But you do not know me or the sort of cop I am. For that you have no right to an opinion!
    When someone openly states they make moral judgements on people and they can't be get away with poor morals, You bet your arse I have a right to an opinion whether you or anyone else likes it or not.
    Your Job is to uphold the law, not make moral Judgements on people. The fact you believe you have some authority to overstep that is a concern.
    Typically though, you assert you have a right to an opinion but others don't.

I used to be very supportive of cops. I used to think that it was only the Crims and scumbags that complained about them because they had grudges. Never done a thing wrong or been in trouble with police in my life but over the years the interactions I have had to have with them for non criminal related things has shown me just what an Us and them attitude they all have. I don't blame the cops as such, have family that have graduated and it's more than clear it's something indoctrinated into them in their training and reinforced in the field.

And no, it's not just a bad experience with some cops BS excuse, it's been too many for that to be the case.
    Someone that states they make moral judgements on people and doesen't let them get away with it and says others aren't entitled to an opinion about that is proof in point.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

To be fair porkop, you HAVE opened the door a tad by saying that you believe in guilt by association.....

Like I keep saying, the world is populated by the good, the bad and the ugly. They are spread across all professions and occupations.

It is what it is.

When my youngest son moved to Qld years ago, I told him to be careful. I said you shave your head, have tatts and ride a Harley. You WILL be pulled over by rollers, so just accept it and be polite because the police will assume the worst, and with some justification. Just smile and do what you are asked.

He rang me back about 6 months later and just said "it works".

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (26-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

, its almost a dont trust the public sort attitude,

Police see a lot of scum, almost to the stage where they dont know who to trust but a fellow police officer
    Exactly.

It's a real us and them attitude.
    I mistakenly thought their role or one of them was to assist the public, not treat them like shit and that IS the exact attitude I have seen repeatedly when there was no reason for it.
    I don't have a grudge, but I do have a right to call poor behaviour out when I have seen it repeatedly from a group that one would reasonably expect a higher level of professionalism from and hold themselves out to higher standards.

I'm not saying cops are bad people, have cops in the family so I know better, but the professional attitude and disposition when dealing with the public stinks in the majority of cases. They all claim they are the good ones and not like that but obviously the flaw in that logic is apparent. How many bad encounters do I have to have before it's more than the " few bad apples"?

When they want MY help as a witness in nailing some scumbag, there is no reason to treat me like a crook and with an attitude. That's happened more than once and in different places among other dealings.
    Couple of months ago I went into a station to report a crime and I couldn't even get 20 seconds into that without getting a smart arse attitude for apparently not being fully aware of the correct procedures and what I had to do. Why the fk should I know exactly what police procedures are, not my profession and why couldn't I have been advised without the lecture and attitude for merely offering some information?
    I could not have been more polite or humble but still I got a smart arse lecture that I would have got NOWHERE else for merely doing what they encourage you to do.
    Basic customer service and professionalism is NOT too much to ask I don't think. I'm pretty think skinned but the attitude is one you find when dealing with no one else.

All I ask is they speak to me and treat me with the same civility I'd get from anyone else in a professional capacity and not given the smartarse attitude I did not deserve or incite.

• Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast