Thread: NRL players busted for lockdown breaches.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Default NRL players busted for lockdown breaches.

Oh I am such a racist. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Watching the ch7 news I say the caption say "abbitohs player".

Then we see scripted apologies. Black fellas love sayin' sorry more than hearing it.

Then came the excuses ....
    "The cousin's were culturally connecting with country". I didn't think trail bikes, shotguns and booze were considered cultural activities.
    Piss on my leg and tell me it's fvcking raining

If you had said, "Yeah, we fvcked up because we wanted to have a good time and were dumb enough to post it online and get caught." then everybody would have said, "yep. That sucks for you, no big deal. You got busted for doing the wrong thing like any normal person and nobody cares further."

But no... we have got to play the race card. "You're only picking on us because we're black!"
    (shows a picture of the couzins on private property comparing ti to the crowd of whitey at Coogee trying to get onto the beach.)

No, we're now picking on you because you're a lying piece of racist shit using skin colour as an excuse.

Again.. nobody really gives a shit about your "mob" hanging around on their own private land having a good time like anybody else and we care even less for the dopey bastards in Coogee who need beach therapy to help treat their 5G induced anxiety. Yes they're stupid too but they're not fvcking racist.

I'm a card carrying racist and I don't see anything they have done to make me think lesser of aboriginals.
    Quite the opposite actually, doing lots of cool fun shit in a rural area. I wish I was there having a good time with them.

People don't hate you because you're black. They hate you because you're a dickhead. And a racist dickhead.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

alpha0ne (29-04-20),eaglem (02-05-20),enf (28-04-20),gulliver (28-04-20),hinekadon (29-04-20),Keith (28-04-20),Landytrack (29-04-20),lsemmens (28-04-20),mandc (30-04-20),Mr 672A (28-04-20),Reschs (28-04-20),SS Dave (28-04-20),VroomVroom (28-04-20)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

well said Trash , apparently the cops are coming up with a range of charges for these scaboriginal hypocrites. well they had better add unregistered beach riding to the list of charges too.

How stupid would you have to be to post these activities online?

some soft cock judge will probably let them off seeing they are black. If whitey did it there would be no excuses. And of course the footy clubs concerned will do nothing about it

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eaglem (02-05-20),Landytrack (29-04-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post

But no... we have got to play the race card. "You're only picking on us because we're black!"
    Yes saw that too. unbelievable stupid move to do. I dont know what wrong these Aboriginal people today they claim the white people are raciest but yet the white very rarely say or pick on them for the extra benefits they get over the white people. Whoever used that Shot gun will have a headache to answer because I think the auto version has been banned for decades + if the Gun is legal does he have a license to use it.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (02-05-20),gulliver (28-04-20),Landytrack (29-04-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,969 Times in 1,289 Posts

I kinda laughed at the 2 apologies that was on the news as well almost word for word.
    Death smiles at everyone. Grumpy old men smile back.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SS Dave For This Useful Post:

eaglem (02-05-20),gulliver (28-04-20)

Thanks

If it wasn't posted online on facebook, snapchat, tiktok, instagram for someone to see - then it never happened eh................

the number of people who end up in the news lately where the story came from themselves recording themselves doing stuff is amazing.
    有段者

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freakee1 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (02-05-20),enf (28-04-20),lsemmens (29-04-20),SS Dave (28-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    for the extra benefits they get over the white people.
    Now normally I wouldn't think less of this situation.
    Two people I know, one Black, one White. Both good blokes so no scabs here.
    One was made redundant and told by centerlink to they needed to meet several requirements and when they did they were told to come back in 18 months before they would be eligible for Newstart allowance or any allowance. They couldn't even get a pension discount health care card etc.
    The other was also made redundant. Exact same circumstances 12 months apart. Applies for newstart and gets paid before they even check their bank account no questions asked.

Wanna take a guess at which one is black?
    And as you can tell, this is no reflection on somebody being aboriginal. Both blokes were equally entitled to the exact same service.
    Their circumstances are identical almost down to the last dollar. The only thing different is their skin colour.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (29-04-20),Landytrack (29-04-20),Mr 672A (29-04-20),Reschs (28-04-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakee1 View Post
    If it wasn't posted online on facebook, snapchat, tiktok, instagram for someone to see - then it never happened eh................

the number of people who end up in the news lately where the story came from themselves recording themselves doing stupid stuff is amazing.
    Fixed that for you!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

ahh yes ..... stupid stuff - I do remember stupid stuff............

chucked bullets in a fire couple times, baked beans too, rode dirt bikes absolutely shitfaced, drove to Launceston in my Rx4 as fast as it would go, with 6 people in it, sure as hell pissed on a car in the middle of the city - pissed, woke up in the car - couldn't remember how I got there, even tore up a hockey field in the car at 4am in the morning ....... never recorded it or put it on line either

survived my teens and early twenties too with only a dislocated shoulder (8 times) - looking back at those times, they were awesome and bloody crazy too

but never put any of it online......... I understand the need to show off, did enough of that, my friends did enough of that, but we never put it online or recorded it

and if ever asked......... nope wasn't us
    有段者

Thanks

Hehehe .... We were awesome. Throwing bullets in the fire. No.. boring. One knows guns don't work without bullets and bullets don't work without guns.
    Baked beans .. yeah, that's funny. But my personal favourite will always be petrol. The more petrol you can get into a fire under pressure and not have it catch fire, the more awesome the mushroom cloud and coincidentally the more time you have to put some distance between you and the explosion.
    Nar, didn't do stupid in cars.

Alcohol ... one of the best drugs ever invented.
    "Who is this woman and why is she sucking my face?"
    "How did I end up in a shopping trolley?"
    "Who's floor is this?"
    "Why are these woman putting clothes back on me?"
    "Yes I did know elevators bounce like trampolines."
    "Why are there no women in this bar?"
    "Which country did you say this was?"
    "This is not my car? No wait, This is not my key, or my car?"

and the number one mystery in my life is... I left the party with one woman and woke up with somebody different (and better looking).

It was an awesome time to be alive.

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (30-04-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakee1 View Post
    ahh yes ..... stupid stuff - I do remember stupid stuff............

chucked bullets in a fire couple times, baked beans too, rode dirt bikes absolutely shitfaced, drove to Launceston in my Rx4 as fast as it would go, with 6 people in it, sure as hell pissed on a car in the middle of the city - pissed, woke up in the car - couldn't remember how I got there, even tore up a hockey field in the car at 4am in the morning ....... never recorded it or put it on line either

survived my teens and early twenties too with only a dislocated shoulder (8 times) - looking back at those times, they were awesome and bloody crazy too

but never put any of it online......... I understand the need to show off, did enough of that, my friends did enough of that, but we never put it online or recorded it

and if ever asked......... nope wasn't us
    You just did now !
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

freakee1 (30-04-20),lsemmens (30-04-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Hehehe .... We were awesome. Throwing bullets in the fire. No.. boring. One knows guns don't work without bullets and bullets don't work without guns.
    Baked beans .. yeah, that's funny. But my personal favourite will always be petrol. The more petrol you can get into a fire under pressure and not have it catch fire, the more awesome the mushroom cloud and coincidentally the more time you have to put some distance between you and the explosion.
    Nar, didn't do stupid in cars.

Alcohol ... one of the best drugs ever invented.
    "Who is this woman and why is she sucking my face?"
    "How did I end up in a shopping trolley?"
    "Who's floor is this?"
    "Why are these woman putting clothes back on me?"
    "Yes I did know elevators bounce like trampolines."
    "Why are there no women in this bar?"
    "Which country did you say this was?"
    "This is not my car? No wait, This is not my key, or my car?"

and the number one mystery in my life is... I left the party with one woman and woke up with somebody different (and better looking).

It was an awesome time to be alive.
    I guess I must be the most boring person alive.

The only time alcohol wiped me out was when I woke up next day all bruised in my bed but the 12 string high quality guitar I had with me was next to my bed absolutely left in immaculate condition.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I'm bloody glad they left the 12 string alone!

I was a good boy and didn't do half of what you blokes just admitted to. The worst I ever got was after a workmate's going away party. I remember being driven home, I know I was pickled and another good (married) workmate offered to drive me home and I accepted. I remember going into my room (I was sharing a house with two other mates, neither of whom were at this party). Next thing I remember was waking up in the bathtub covered in my own vomit. I pity my mates, because the dunny was in the bathroom next to the bathtub. Had a crook old hangover after that one. It's the only time I ever got so paralytic. Come to think of it I've not drunk cider since.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    You just did now !
    nope - wasn't me
    有段者

• The Following User Says Thank You to freakee1 For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (01-05-20)

Thanks

I guess I must be the most boring person alive.
    That was only the short list and compared to other people I know, I'm not the team captain.

The only time alcohol wiped me out.
    Wiped out isn't really the choice I'd use. Impaired my situational awareness as a trade of for situational awesomeness, is more the description I use.
    Only once have I gone a bit too far and needed a whole day to recover from a legendary night.

These are the stories that you either save to tell you grandkids when they're teenagers. It's your job to be more awesome to grandkids than their parents.

Did you mum ever do drugs? Hell no, she was a real disappointment.
    But listen up close because Grandpa is gunna learn ya a thing or two .... did I ever tell you about the time I rolled over an eight ball?

• The Following User Says Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (30-04-20)

Thanks

Oh Bad news. I just got word from the fast cuz that Centerlink caught up to him and pulled the plug on his newstart.
    Bastards!
    As you can see, I'm pissed that he's not getting social security. That's the point of it. When somebody needs it, it should be there to use.
    It's like insuring your house against a fire, but when you house burns down the insurance company saying "we think you're rich enough to pay to rebuild your own house and we're not going to bother helping your claim".

So it looks like Centerlink isn't being racist, they're just being fvcktards. Which we already knew.

On the NRL front. Now we have a whitey player breaking the quarantine. I wonder if he's going to try and claim he was exploring his European heritage with that hot blonde chick.
    Dang, I'd pay the $1000 buck fine for her to come around here and help break the curfew with me.
    Though I think he had three hot chicks around? Yeah, that's just being greedy. He needs a kick in the arse like brown players.
    Last edited by trash; 30-04-20 at 04:58 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (30-04-20),SS Dave (30-04-20)

Thanks

I use.
    Only once have I gone a bit too far and needed a whole day to recover from a legendary night.

These are the stories that you either save to tell you grandkids when they're teenagers. It's your job to be more awesome to grandkids than their parents.

Did you mum ever do drugs? Hell no, she was a real disappointment.
    But listen up close because Grandpa is gunna learn ya a thing or two .... did I ever tell you about the time I rolled over an eight ball?
    That line won't work if my kids ever decide to procreate, a somewhat unlikely prospect.

I think it is better I don't know what my adult kids might be REALLY up to so I don't have to teach any grand kids to be like me: the most boring person alive who now only drinks mega litres of beer and never notices anything after it... other than being generally happy
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 01-05-20 at 12:13 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-05-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

.................................................. .......

I think it is better I don't know what my adult kids might be REALLY up to so I don't have to teach any grand kids to be like me: the most boring person alive who now only drinks mega litres of beer and never notices anything after it... other than being generally happy ..........
    Welcome to the club. Although I sometimes think my aloofness goes a bit far...another beer seems to alleviate that concern.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (01-05-20),Uncle Fester (01-05-20)