Thread: Bosch Solution 880 Ultima Key fob wont enrol?

Thanks

Default Bosch Solution 880 Ultima Key fob wont enrol?

Hi guys,

I have an 8 year old Bosch Solution 880 Ultima with the CSP TR800-433B RF receiver kit connected and two 4 button key fobs. The system has been working great for years, with both key fobs arming/disarming the alarm and opening/closing my garage door, until yesterday. One key fob went dead, so I replaced the battery in it and I figured while I was doing one, I might as well replace the other. End result is the dead remote now works perfect again but the one that was working sweet, now does nothing...the led lights up when i press the buttons, but it doesn't arm or disarm the system and it won't open or close my garage door.

I have tried re-enrolling/learning it into the system by using the master code followed by 1 #, then user number 9 # and the 9 digit serial number on the key fob #....the alarm system then beeps and goes back to normal operation, but the key fob still does nothing?

I have tried different user numbers from 9 - 16, and I even put the old battery back in the remote to try, but neither made a difference. Could I have some how killed the remote while changing the battery and if the remote itself was fried, would the led still light up when pushing the buttons?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

When you enter master code 1 # then 9#, the keypad screen shows it's in the right mode? Some times the clients code is not the master code so can not add remotes?
    Could be a number of issues. Assume battery is in the correct way? Try another new battery? Does the red led on the radio receiver flash when the remote is pressed?

Possibly may need to delete all users from 9 - 16 and confirm both remotes not working, then add them in again, 1 to user 9 and 1 to user 10.

Thanks

Thanks for your response Secure. The system is entering the right mode after 1 #, 9 # - embarrassingly the master code has never been changed from the default, so easy to remember, lol. Battery is in correct way, I triple checked and I have also tried another new battery. I haven't checked for the red led flashing on the RF receiver though, I will do that today.
    I have thought about deleting all the users and re-entering, I've just been hesitant incase I can't reconnect the one remote that is working, lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    Does the red led on the radio receiver flash when the remote is pressed?
    Well it turns out the LED on the radio receiver is NOT flashing when I press buttons on the remote, so I guess that means the remote is dead despite the remote led lighting up.
    Now to try and find a compatible replacement.

Thanks

Yes, remote seems like it's not transmitting.
    Could be low battery power, have had dud batteries before.