Thread: Severe Problems with C-Band LNB and 5G signals Fixed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Severe Problems with C-Band LNB and 5G signals Fixed

About 5 houses from my home a 3G and 4G Tower was reconfigured to also have 5G Last and this year
    I have Installed Satellite dishes since 1985 first in the USA then I moved to Australia have put in many C-Band and Ku-Band antennas until 6 years ago when I lost a right foot below the knee. Can walk now but can't climb ladders but for myself I still do things slower.

I live south of Brisbane Australia about 15 miles and had a 2.3 meter mesh dish with a Zinwell C-band LNB which worked on Intelsat I-19 166E good but since they started 5G test and now regular transmissions I lost many transponders. So while looking why I found out that some had good signal using a SatKing C-BAND 5G FILTER LNBF model SKU-3103. I don't sell these this only a report on how it worked.

So after buying this new LNBF I was not happy with how the LNBF fitted into the LNB holder so it would not fit into the Zinwell C-Band LNBF holder so I gently enlarged the old holder so the fit was snug and easier to adjust. I aimed with a meter and got a much stronger signal than the Zinwell. Hooked up to the reciever and got all on I-19 166E Even NZTV which can now be recieved with a Biss reciever. And FTA pictures are clear and sharp and because of Covid19 Phillapine canels are free now and all sharp pictures.

I hope this post help fellow members for 5G is going all over the world and I see that there are problems with the older LNB's that must of let in side signals.
    Now my next project is fitting one of these To my 10 foot dish used for Circular Polarisation which I have used a Zinwell C-Band LNB and lost signals on NSS9 and another satalitte(don't worry I know I can't spell at times)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bellesdad For This Useful Post:

David071 (24-05-20),hazman (19-05-20),Mr 672A (19-05-20),OSIRUS (08-06-21),Supermega (15-05-20),Tiny (19-05-20)

3. Look Here ->