Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Is China Up To Now!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    So you are saying we should all run around naked?
    I have a couple of problems with that. First it is getting cold and second I don't want to go blind.

I have to disagree with what you claim.

Piffle!

Naked? Blind? Hemp?

Feel free to disagree, every one is entitled to an opinion. I am guessing you would buy and wear a Billabong product with their name all over it and advertise for them.

Quite correct about never ending red tape and ridiculous operating costs in Australia, but you cant blame the Chicoms for that, that problem is self inflicted over decades.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

From what I've seen lately, the US is doing a pretty good job on itself Trump or no Trump. Their leadership regardless of flavour he press tells bald face lies, the press tells bald face lies, social media spreads bald face lies, and the dipsh!ts believe them.

This is why in a confrontation, with one side weakened, a short sharp nuclear exchange is a possibility IMO.
    Nope, it is only Trump.
    Under Obama and even other presidents before him the USA appeared to me reasonably United. I would like to rename the country "Severed States".

Never heard of 'fake news' back then either.
    That is a skilled brainwash tactic of the Trump regime to convince his followers that anybody who disagrees with him is providing fake news.
    And Trump disagrees with himself so many times it is not even funny any more.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I asked him what about the Population in Australia, He said Australian has about 1 Million Chinese here already in Australia and eventually all the European the native Australian will die and the only ones left will be the Chinese. I said what about the Aussie that have babies, he said you know the answer to that.

Remember their most revered navigator Zheng He was a Muslim eunuch. Maybe not so bad if the region of peace have fully taken over by demographics by then.

They better bring some desal gear with them, their billions would drink the place dry in no time.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    Piffle!

I am guessing you would buy and wear a Billabong product with their name all over it and advertise for them.
    If it were still Australian made I would.

Currently I wear USA made Pendleton shirts made of wool and they have no logos outside on them. Haven't seen anything like them in Australia despite all the sheep we have here.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Nope, it is only Trump.
    Under Obama and even other presidents before him the USA appeared to me reasonably United. I would like to rename the country "Severed States".

Never heard of 'fake news' back then either.
    That is a skilled brainwash tactic of the Trump regime to convince his followers that anybody who disagrees with him is providing fake news.
    And Trump disagrees with himself so many times it is not even funny any more.
    Rubbish...the media get caught lying every day, especially in the US. Trump is a dumb tool, but even tools are right about some things. The media in the states are apoplectic over him (a bit like you). Just the other day CBS were caught out faking a queue at a hospital covid test station because there weren't enough people present to prove the biased narrative they were pushing. They were filmed recruiting hospital staff and passers by to inflate the queue and had to apologise.

The US media have NEVER forgiven him for proving them to be hopelessly wrong and inept in their judgement at the last election. The US is tearing itself apart due to conflicts that evolved waaaay before Trump. Most if not all of these issues were just as evident before and through Obamas tenure as well. Just because Trump is an unfettered moron, doesn't mean that you should blame him for everything as you yourself do on a persistent basis.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-06-20),madtech (31-05-20),mandc (31-05-20)

Thanks

Just the other day CBS were caught out faking a queue at a hospital covid test station because there weren't enough people present to prove the biased narrative they were pushing. They were filmed recruiting hospital staff and passers by to inflate the queue and had to apologise.
    So you think there were never any queues in front of US hospitals, maybe the whole Covid situ in the USA is all fake news too because CBS and likes report it.
    Not great but kind of a small theatrical sketch compared to Trumps trade wars with China(to get back on topic), that obviously the right wing media must support.

The current reaction of China towards the West started with his trade wars. We are being seen as the bullies and Trump makes it very easy for the Chinese gov to convince their people that we are the threat so they need to bully back.
    For every action there is a re-action.

I agree that we must reduce our dependancy from China somewhat but subtle, not aggressively with wars, trade or otherwise.

In any of these wars there will be only losers.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Subtle is just another term for bend over and take it....you can gloss it up however you like.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Ask your friend if he want's to join the discussion
    His wife is on faceache and spends all the time criticizing the Chinese Communist party. Her husband said to me that if she was in China doing this she will be executed not jailed.
    The trouble we have in Australia we have 3 parties fighting to be king and know one does anything for this country. I'm willing to have a pay cut fortnightly pension as long as my money is used for military purpose. We need a stronger military, We need nuclear subs not fu.king diesel Green ones and we heed nuclear weapons and if they have to buy them then buy them full stop. Israel is a small country and has a compulsory conscription and we need this because we have a large country with small population. AFAIK Israel have purchased its nuke from the US or even the French and if so we should do the same. Israel denies this but Israel denies everything.
    As for the Greens, purthhhh get rid of them. Labor and the Liberals when it comes to this country security they should be the same and whoever that in power should control everything no Park and Road Crap like in Victoria Andrew Traitor Labor Government

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (31-05-20)

Thanks

Australia with nuclear weapons would be the ONLY deterrent to stop China doing something very nasty to us. I don't understand who is stopping us? Surely the USA weapons industry would like to earn a bit more money.

Until then we will have to bend over and take it.

Thanks

One things for sure, they are listening.

We all know the sat belt is littered with Chinasats, some obviously duds. Because they were getting a bit old and tired I have recently striped and overhauled my 5 FP dishes and reinstalled them on a new steel frame over the back roof, so now I have been up there getting them set up, tracking the arc properly and re-scanning all the sats on C and Ku for signals of interest to determine which one to point where and what offsets feed to install on them.

So while looking at everything on the arc I find mention of a TJS-1 at 155°E which is right next door to C10. Apparently this is thought to be a Chinese sigint bird, the first of a series runs out to TJS-5, TJS-2 is at 107.5°E, TJS-3 is at 173°E, TJS-4 is at 83.5°E and TJS-5 is at 178°E. None of them are listed as C or Ku DVB-S so there not listed on Lyngsat.

It seems the Chicoms have their ears on.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Australia with nuclear weapons would be the ONLY deterrent to stop China doing something very nasty to us. I don't understand who is stopping us? Surely the USA weapons industry would like to earn a bit more money.
    Left wing anti nuclear zealots, the greens, and your buddies at the ALP (whos new emblem should be a white feather IMO) would go as religiously apoplectic as you do over Trump....I agree with you on the nukes, but it won't happen, and you know it.

No, we don't.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (01-06-20)

Thanks

Left wing anti nuclear zealots, the greens, and your buddies at the ALP (whos new emblem should be a white feather IMO) would go as religiously apoplectic as you do over Trump....I agree with you on the nukes, but it won't happen, and you know it.
    Last time I checked, your buddies the LNP were governing Australia and have been doing so for 7 years and have successfully changed legislation on many other issues without support of the ALP.
    I have not even once heard a discussion about this in all that time, so on what facts is that claim based that the ALP currently strongly opposes Australia having our own nuclear weapons?
    This is very different to nuclear power and uranium mining which we all know they oppose. You might be confused.
    Nuclear weapons purchased from the US or UK, even France(instead of those useless subs) would bypass those concerns.

BTW ALP are not my buddies, I vote independents where I can.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Last time I checked, your buddies the LNP were governing Australia and have been doing so for 7 years and have successfully changed legislation on many other issues without support of the ALP.
    I have not even once heard a discussion about this in all that time, so on what facts is that claim based that the ALP currently strongly opposes Australia having our own nuclear weapons?
    This is very different to nuclear power and uranium mining which we all know they oppose. You might be confused.
    Nuclear weapons purchased from the US or UK, even France(instead of those useless subs) would bypass those concerns.

BTW ALP are not my buddies, I vote independents where I can.
    Jeeez fester, most of the legislation passed has been with the agreement of the ALP and/or independents. The weakness in our federation of states is that the states have to largely comply as the federal government can't do much about traitors like Dan the Manchurian, the power mad Anastasia Palpatine and that moron in South Australia. No federal government can override the states on most issues. Thus they are busily destroying the very industries that many people rely on like tourism that they themselves have been pushing for years

The upcoming high court challenge on the borders will be interesting.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Pretty Funny to even think about it actually.

The lefty green Bedwetters would go into total and Utter melt down. We'd be have Riots that would make the ones in the US look like a Music Festival.
    They go into orbit if you mention a Coal fired power station, Imagine telling them we were going to install some ICBM's!

Albosleeazy would go full soprano whingeing and complaining about it as would all those useless professional whingers in the greens would would blame the missiles on Globull warming or Globull warming on the missiles. Wouldn't make much difference to them, Long as they got to blame something and push the narrative.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Yes 100% agree

I have read on wealkipeapia ( cany spell it as have a bad spelling day today) THE US has countries that DO NOT have Nuclear Weapons house them for the US. The Reason Why they do this they dont explain it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    One things for sure, they are listening.

We all know the sat belt is littered with Chinasats, some obviously duds. Because they were getting a bit old and tired I have recently striped and overhauled my 5 FP dishes and reinstalled them on a new steel frame over the back roof, so now I have been up there getting them set up, tracking the arc properly and re-scanning all the sats on C and Ku for signals of interest to determine which one to point where and what offsets feed to install on them.

So while looking at everything on the arc I find mention of a TJS-1 at 155°E which is right next door to C10. Apparently this is thought to be a Chinese sigint bird, the first of a series runs out to TJS-5, TJS-2 is at 107.5°E, TJS-3 is at 173°E, TJS-4 is at 83.5°E and TJS-5 is at 178°E. None of them are listed as C or Ku DVB-S so there not listed on Lyngsat.

It seems the Chicoms have their ears on.
    Being old and board sometime but MAINLY when we have rain and it rains for days I sit in my Sat TV room and have fun for hours. I look for anything and everything in Interest and I stick it on my monitors and with second I can stick one of the 8 monitors I have on the Main tv and I can record it. Been looking at Chinasat 6A and 6B when they had the English CCTV 9 and they were talking not good things about Australia. Today AFAIK CCTV 9 is Encrypted now.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yes 100% agree

I have read on wealkipeapia ( cany spell it as have a bad spelling day today) THE US has countries that DO NOT have Nuclear Weapons house them for the US. The Reason Why they do this they dont explain it.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Pretty Funny to even think about it actually.

The lefty green Bedwetters would go into total and Utter melt down. We'd be have Riots that would make the ones in the US look like a Music Festival.
    They go into orbit if you mention a Coal fired power station, Imagine telling them we were going to install some ICBM's!
    You constantly complain about the 'left' being whingers, but IMO you are about the biggest whinger here. Why not try having a grown-up discussion about these topics, instead of getting your jollies calling some perceived 'enemy' infantile names, and inventing paranoid scenarios you can rail against.

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Albosleeazy would go full soprano whingeing and complaining about it as would all those useless professional whingers in the greens would would blame the missiles on Globull warming or Globull warming on the missiles. Wouldn't make much difference to them, Long as they got to blame something and push the narrative.
    WTF are you on about? Blame missiles on global warming? Are you deranged?
    Last edited by Onefella; 01-06-20 at 03:24 PM. Reason: toned-down a bit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    You constantly complain about the 'left' being whingers, but IMO you are about the biggest whinger here.
    And that statement there clearly comes from an aggrieved leftie.

WTF are you on about? Blame missiles on global warming? Are you deranged?
    If you can't understand the sarcasm and relationship, You are definitely another leftie. If I pissed and moaned endlessly about Trump as others here do, then you wouldn't have a problem with that at all would you?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-06-20),VroomVroom (02-06-20)

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast