Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Is China Up To Now!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The real shame about all the US riots atm is it takes all the heat and awareness off the Chicoms. It's like their get out of jail Free card for the china flu the deliberately released.
    Maybe they are the ones really behind all this trouble in the US and influencing the Violence with paid rioters?
    Who knows, nothing is beyond possibility these days and the more unlikely and conspiracy like it sounds, the better the coverup for those behind it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    The real shame about all the US riots atm is it takes all the heat and awareness off the Chicoms. It's like their get out of jail Free card for the china flu the deliberately released.
    Maybe they are the ones really behind all this trouble in the US and influencing the Violence with paid rioters?
    Who knows, nothing is beyond possibility these days and the more unlikely and conspiracy like it sounds, the better the coverup for those behind it.
    Oh dear, you've gone full tin-foil hat now haven't you? What's your feelings on the globe-earth theory?

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Yes a good read. Surprising me that Italy is housing US nuclear weapons for the US. I noticed that the US has cancelled the G7 for June and put it back to September and Trump has invited new countries in like Russia, Australia, South Korea and India, dedicated to building an alliance against China. Now I would like to be a fly on the wall on this and now doubt china wont be happy about this

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I noticed that the US has cancelled the G7 for June and put it back to September and Trump has invited new countries in like Russia, Australia, South Korea and India, dedicated to building an alliance against China. Now I would like to be a fly on the wall on this and now doubt china wont be happy about this
    I have always seen Trump's attempts to be 'friends' with Russia as a very positive move. I was angered when Obama started a cold war with them which led to much closer ties between China and Russia.
    As long as the western world could treat Russia fairly and accept them as a partner in world matters and trade I would have far less concerns about China and the world could be a safer place.
    Currently a lot of work needs to be done there.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Trump also tried to cosy up to China, too. [wry remark]Look how that turned out. [/wry remark]
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Trump also tried to cosy up to China, too. [wry remark]Look how that turned out. [/wry remark]
    Yes but only after he stuffed things up for them with his trade wars.

That is his standard strategy, first wreck havoc and then pat himself on the shoulder for attempting to fix it.
    That might work well for his fans but China is not so dumb.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I have always seen Trump's attempts to be 'friends' with Russia as a very positive move. I was angered when Obama started a cold war with them which led to much closer ties between China and Russia.
    As long as the western world could treat Russia fairly and accept them as a partner in world matters and trade I would have far less concerns about China and the world could be a safer place.
    Currently a lot of work needs to be done there.
    For once I agreed with you and thought maybe you were going to take a more balanced position and get off the endless inane Trump sledging.
    If Russia will side with the west and come around as they have done in a lot of things, it will add great stability to the world. People bag the shit out of Putin too but I think he has also made a lot of progress with his country. Getting on better terms with the US was a great thing, maybe putin realised that they were allies once and did better as friends than they have as enemies and the whole antagonism was futile and pointless. Like Turmp, Putin has balls and loves his country dearly. They seem to put shit on him for that the same as they do trump or any other leader that doesen't bow to the softcokk mentality so many others are afflicted by.

For a moment there was hope until dashed when you posted this:

Yes but only after he stuffed things up for them with his trade wars.

That is his standard strategy, first wreck havoc and then pat himself on the shoulder for attempting to fix it.
    That might work well for his fans but China is not so dumb.
    My stupidity for thinking that perhaps some rationality and balance could be seen by any trumpophobe.
    Putting shit on him no matter what is a religion to some.

Politicians are politicians and they are what they are but they aren't all bad. I think endlessly sledging anyone no matter what they do is lame. Trump HAS done a lot for his country but to endlessly talk crap, overwhelmingly based on opinion and with a load of fake facts as is the case with so many to justify their blind and predictable position is as boring as it is laughable.

I see the same thing here with the Labour Party.
    If the libs said it was hot today, they would hold a press conference trying to justify that 35oC is not hot , it's all the libs fault if it is and use the statement to grandstand and carry on about nothing. If the Libs said water is wet, they would argue with that too.

Does more damage to them than the opposition they are trying to point scare against.
    The greens have another tactic. They just talk offensive shit to ensure they are hated by any and all people with a shred of decency and common sense.
    Can't wait to see how they get their indignant arses handed to them at the next election.

Unless one can give credit where credit is due, their whole position is flawed no matter what it is completely devoid of any merit or credit.

I think it's a pitty the democrap supporters can't be sent to their own little Island to be ruled by those they want and see how that turns out for them.
    Lets see how they go without Trump with the chinese and how their pathetic weak " Leaders' would fare. According to their agendas they would be happy to let the Chinese over run them with their borderless, everyone is wonderful, let them all in, softcock approach.

The US and Russia should be grateful they have leaders that love their Country and will protect it from the Chinese threat unlike the Oz Gubbermints that seem hell bent on selling us out completely.
    How the Fk that belt and road thing can be allowed to continue is beyond me.

Is it going to take US style riots before the Feds wake up this is NOT what Australians want and do something about protecting us from the chicom buy up, sell out.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

China and India’s tense border dispute: What’s behind the massive troop movements and war of words?
    India has vowed to “avenge the blood” of its soldiers in an increasingly tense border dispute with China, as troop movements build.

Military leaders from China and India will hold talks today in a bid to de-escalate tensions between the two nations, which have both assembled a mass of troops along a long stretch of border.

But neither side looks overly willing to backdown and uncertainty around what happens next is causing worry globally, thanks to the increasingly bitter rhetoric from Beijing and New Delhi.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

China is like a big bully. They know how to press buttons too to get a rise or of people.

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    China is like a big bully. They know how to press buttons too to get a rise or of people.
    yes, instead of trying to win friends & influence people, they have chosen the more controversial path of losing friends & infuriating people.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-06-20),enf (11-06-20),LeroyPatrol (11-06-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    China and India’s tense border dispute: What’s behind the massive troop movements and war of words?
    India has vowed to “avenge the blood” of its soldiers in an increasingly tense border dispute with China, as troop movements build.

Military leaders from China and India will hold talks today in a bid to de-escalate tensions between the two nations, which have both assembled a mass of troops along a long stretch of border.

But neither side looks overly willing to backdown and uncertainty around what happens next is causing worry globally, thanks to the increasingly bitter rhetoric from Beijing and New Delhi.
    Maybe India will take them on on the western side and the rest of the World will look after them eastern side. Yes bullies want to test how strong there are and I for one of sick of the Monkeys sick of them to the hilt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    yes, instead of trying to win friends & influence people, they have chosen the more controversial path of losing friends & infuriating people.
    They will like it like this,,,, THE COLD WAR. I was in a JB shop for the very first time since Covid showed his or her ugly face and I was asked "what about the New Hisense Tv coming out in this year"............... I said FU.K Hisense, any person on this planet can see what China is up too

Thanks

Lets just get more Indian students to study here, to replace those Chinese who believe it is now too dangerous to study in Australia.

Offer them some discounts, especially for distance education.

I find clothing manufactured and imported from India generally of higher quality than Chinese.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-06-20),enf (11-06-20),gulliver (11-06-20),LeroyPatrol (11-06-20),Mr 672A (12-06-20)

Thanks

We already have heaps of Indian Students here.
    Go to any flight school and see where the majority of their students come from.

Indians are as big or bigger tightarses than Chinese.
    Chinese don't/ wont bargain nearly as much as Chinese. Indians will bore you shitless with their constant bargaining over petty purchases.

If I see any Indian coming, I jack the price so they can bargain me down to what I charge everyone else. Problem is, you give them a discount and they keep going and going and still annoy the shit out of you.
    Their tactic is to ask the price, go away, come back, ask again, go away, come back and ask again hoping you will drop the price. If they come back the 3rd time and ask, I tell them Good news, I'm glad you came back, You'll be pleased to know the price is still the same as when you asked the other 2 Times and hasn't gone up.

Sometimes I tell them a higher price and when they say you gave them a cheaper price before I pause, ask did I? and when they say Yes I say OK, I'll give it to you for that then. Will that be cash or card?
    That Fks them every time!

Here's a Radical idea.... How about Australian Learning institutions concentrate on educating.... AUSTRALIANS to make our own country smarter and more capable of being self reliant?

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (12-06-20)

Thanks

Here's a Radical idea.... How about Australian Learning institutions concentrate on educating.... AUSTRALIANS to make our own country smarter and more capable of being self reliant?
    I don't know why every Aussie kid has to work with 14 at Maccas or Wollies for $10/h so they can get the latest iPhone and when they finish the private school that their parents had to scrape the butter off the bread to fund, it is gap year forever!

I am seeing this so often it is becoming painful.

Luckily I managed to get my to kids to listen to me when I told them that they have all their life ahead of them to become consumer idiots.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-06-20),enf (12-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

We already have heaps of Indian Students here.
    yeah , all taking aussie jobs in convienience stores and servos lol

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-06-20),george65 (12-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    yeah , all taking aussie jobs in convienience stores and servos lol
    Why? are they working for cheaper rates or doing the jobs that most Aussies wont do or the Owner of the Shops is owned by Indians and they only employ Indians.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (23-06-20),hca (12-06-20),lsemmens (12-06-20)

Thanks

Must the first 2 options, the 3rd would be racist and the current indoctrination teaches us only whites do that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Why? or the Owner of the Shops is owned by Indians and they only employ Indians.
    YES!

ALL the servos and 7/11's around me are Indian owned and they only EVER have other Indians working there.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-06-20),eeprommemory (21-06-20),enf (17-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

South China Sea: Beijing warns of 'countermeasures' after US Navy deploys three aircraft carriers into Pacific Ocean
    Cheers, Tiny

• Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast