Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Is China Up To Now!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I've met the average Chinese, they are very friendly and hospitable. If I could speak the language, I'd happily live with them. Like most countries, once you get past the BS of the "upper" class, the average Joe is not unlike you or I.
    The average "insert ethnicity here" person is usually fine....well..................maybe not Collingwood supporters......but the average anybody is OK.

It's the governments and elite knobs that are the problem. The Chinese don't vote for their leaders. We do, and look how well governed we are
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

wotnot (28-05-20)

Thanks

Not much difference is there? Average Chinaman is a nice bloke, looks after his family, average Australian is nice bloke also takes care of his family, both live in police states and both don't know it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (28-05-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loanrangiel View Post
    We just need one missile targeted at the 3 gorges dam, problem solved.
    Yes this was exactly what come to me and if it come to me the US and other would know this. The same thing happened in WW2 the British targeted the German Dams and when they broke Germany was finished or under water

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I've met the average Chinese, they are very friendly and hospitable. If I could speak the language, I'd happily live with them. Like most countries, once you get past the BS of the "upper" class, the average Joe is not unlike you or I.
    Most Chinese are good I know one Family in Sydney their members of the Family was butchered by the Chinese Communist Party and they fled and found they way in Australia (what was left of them) He was my dentist and where I spoke about the Chinese Communist Party he had FROTH coming out of his mouth and his wife was 100% worse. I met him, I installed Dishes for him, and we become friends. He also said approximately 80% of Chinese are scared of the Chinese Communist Party but the other 20% are the Fanatics the one's the world should worry about . Yes the FANATICS Chinese Communist Party that it. Remove them and China would be a good Country. China today is following the footsteps of Nazi Germany.

Thanks

Was this Andrew Robb responsible of selling Darwin Harbour and he is Liberal, I suspect this was Labor to do this but not LIBERAL. He is a FUC.king TRAITOR

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

China have been setting this up for decades, since at least the mid 1980's. When I now recall back in the 70's when I was a 'protesting student', and one focus of our discontent was the proliferation of multi-national corporations, little did we realize or give much thought to the idea of there being a 'uni-national' corporation being planned and carefully setup - by the year 2000, I think most of us realized the multi-nationals weren't the problem -- it was that uni-national corporation that had become so big, it could buy multi-national corps and own them, buy the land and resources from under the multi-national's own feet, and present themselves as a manufacturing base, so all the multi-nationals outsource production to the uni-national global source -- and behold, it is so.

Nobody sold anything to China based on political agendas or ideals ; they did it for the money, full stop. That's not just folks here in the land down-under, but individuals, companies, and governments in nations all across the globe. The global recession, etc etc, all played right into China's hands really, and with lots of money on hand, China swooped in for the buy up. I ask you, who exactly was responsible for creating that opportunity for China to buy in? It wasn't them...

This fanciful talk of taking out 3 Gorges Dam is just that, fanciful ... if you happen to fancy the notion of a pre-emptive strike, that would possibly kill millions of otherwise innocent/subjugated people, and surely usher in the premise of WW3 in a blink... which is not something I wish my grandchildren, nieces & nephews to have to live through in their times ; such a conflict may be inevitable, but if it is, don't be the one who starts it.

I say that, because 3 Gorges Dam has been in the planning since the early 1900's, and rest assured the Chinese saw exactly what happened to the Germans during WW2 wrt dams as well, and so in designing and building 3 Gorges, they ensured it was tough enough to withstand *conventional* weapons attack, and incorporated a rapid discharge/draining system, so they can lower the storage level very quickly, in the advent of any trouble -- it's a setup, a target requiring a nuclear strike, and you pull the trigger to WW3 in the process.
    Last edited by wotnot; 28-05-20 at 02:31 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

tristen (30-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I have Chinese Friends and the only Chinese I would trust were trhe ones Born here.
    Like most nationalities They are inherently Loyal to their heritage even when born here but those that came here as kids, like everyone else, still 95% will side with the home country when Push comes to shove.

What makes me laugh is one guy I know has parents that were both born here yet they have the thickest Chinese accents and the home is VERY Chinese orientated. Mate says a Symptom of not mixing enough with other cultures and his grandparents wanting to live in a new country but wanting to bring everything they left in the old country with them.

Like the religion of peace worshippers, I wouldn't trust any Chinese not born here at all because they still seem to have the traditional mindset and alliances no matter how long they have been here in oz and I don't believe they will ever truly assimilate or take oz as their real country.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Like the religion of peace worshippers, I wouldn't trust any Chinese not born here at all because they still seem to have the traditional mindset and alliances no matter how long they have been here in oz and I don't believe they will ever truly assimilate or take oz as their real country.
    Alliances being the operative word and the reason I cant buy decent masks for my workshop because some slant eyed fucccker bought them all and sent them all to china

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (29-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

China still trying to double down?

Coronavirus?
    Traditional Chinese Quack medicine?
    Hong Kong?
    Taiwan?

How about Free Tibet?
    Still not listening?
    How about some Uighur independence in Xinjiang Province?

War with the Chinese. You guys do realise there are 2 billion of the fvckers and just as many sympathisers an spies in every country not counting the non-yellow ones
    They might be easy to shoot but it's going to be like World war Z with those fvckers pouring over the borders.

Really, we don't want to fight the Chinese civil war for the chinese people. Let them fight their own war against their own government. They just need some encouragement.
    Fire up the satellites and introduce some free satellite streaming services that have a healthy mix of all kinds of programming people love to watch including some propaganda that makes the chinese government look stupid to it's own people. Tokyo Rose via satellite from USA for Chinese citizens.

Create a chinese american sitcom. Something like the Cosby show but in Mandarin, making Chinese Americans look like rich, spoiled, free and critical of Uncle Chan and the communist party. Make them look accepted and respected in USA. Make the lie so appealing that the Chinese government will have a hard time squashing the American dream in China.

Let the people of China tear it several new arseholes from the inside.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-05-20),LeroyPatrol (30-05-20),Onefella (01-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

Best way to deal with them is hit them in the hip pocket, once their products are not needed, they will fold.

Reintroduce tarrifs on Chinese imports, the tarrifs that were removed by the Whitlam Labor party (read communist party)

Invest back into local manufacturing, get Aussies jobs that vanished when tarrifs on imports were removed, Govt should be supporting local manufacturers setting up.

Sure things will cost a little more, lets face it, we dont work for a bowl of rice, however we will have jobs, be self reliant and less unemployment.

Seemed to be OK here until the mid 70's, employers were fighting for staff, wages were on the rise, people had work, then the dreaded tarrifs were reduced, people lost jobs, companies started importing from China because WE made it cheaper to do so.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-05-20),wotnot (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Alliances being the operative word and the reason I cant buy decent masks for my workshop because some slant eyed fucccker bought them all and sent them all to china
    There were Face masks washing up on beaches from a carrier that Dropped a bunch of containers off Newcastle I think it was in the bad weather earlier this week.
    Someone said they would probably be OK when Dried out. I thought they would probably be better after a good dose of salt water and sunshine and have less risk of Being contaminated than the ones that didn't fall overboard.

Don't know where they are going but I sure hope they put them in a steriliser before they are used.

Really, we don't want to fight the Chinese civil war for the Chinese people. Let them fight their own war against their own government.
    Yeah, I agree. Just like all the middle east conflicts. Let the Fkers sort it out themselves and kill each other off it they want to. Always some lot of Barbarians trying to get power over the other lot and never going to stop just as it hasn't for the last 70+ years.

I did read something about some group trying to circumvent the Chinese Gubbermint internet blocking the other week. They thought if the people could see the rest of the world through the net it would be enough to cause a massive uprising that would over throw the Chicom Gubbermint.
    The idea of the satelite TV would be the same.

I also think banning all Exports and Imports would Fk them pretty good. No money coming in and no supplies to feed their machine and a dent in the food supply as well. They have next to no resources. I don't think an international embargo would take long to really hit them hard when they ran out of raw materials and Customers at the same time.

Of course then you have all the Billionaire Traitors more concerned about making more Millions than they have loyalty to their country, be it us, the US or anywhere else, they are all the same greedy traitorous pricks.
    As they buy and sell the pollies as well, not much chance of that happening other than with Trump. Maybe if he takes the lead, others will bring pressure to bear on their Gubbermints as well.

One thing for sure, there needs to be a strong and united stance against what China is doing that sends a clear message they can't ignore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    One thing for sure, there needs to be a strong and united stance against what China is doing that sends a clear message they can't ignore.
    100% Correct, and that means stop buying their cheap import clothes, tools, toys, electronics and other cheap stuff in places like Kmart, Target, Coles, Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Dalgetys etc every week. A bit late now but, if you cant afford local, if it's still produced, go without till you can, truth is you probably don't need the thing anyway!

Government, as self centered and twisted as it is, can't do anything much till the population at large stop financing the Chinese!

I cant be more clear! Stop those box boats! Don't by the stuff!

Everyday Australians did this damage, they destroyed our local production outfits, quality products, local jobs, there was never a government push to buy Chinese and imported, and those companies that have survived, Black and Decker come to mind as an example, moved their production to China. The rest of the blood suckers are buying for 10 bucks and selling to to you for a 100.

And like they accept the age old enemy, the "Region of peace" as equal and acceptable import, FFS, along with cheap foreign goods, Australians themselves are screwing the place with their spending habits quicker than any foreign entity ever could short of an all out war!

God help you when you get old and God help your grandkids!
    Last edited by hca; 29-05-20 at 05:37 AM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-05-20),wotnot (29-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post

By that in particular I mean you young fellas under 40 who never knew the "Lucky Country" and have been let down by my generation and don't know any better.

• The Following User Says Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

enf (29-05-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    100% Correct, and that means stop buying their cheap import clothes, tools, toys, electronics and other cheap stuff in places like Kmart, Target, Coles, Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Dalgetys etc every week. A bit late now but, if you cant afford local, if it's still produced, go without till you can, truth is you probably don't need the thing anyway!

Government, as self centered and twisted as it is, can't do anything much till the population at large stop financing the Chinese!

I cant be more clear! Stop those box boats! Don't by the stuff!

Everyday Australians did this damage, they destroyed our local production outfits, quality products, local jobs, there was never a government push to buy Chinese and imported, and those companies that have survived, Black and Decker come to mind as an example, moved their production to China. The rest of the blood suckers are buying for 10 bucks and selling to to you for a 100.

And like they accept the age old enemy, the "Region of peace" as equal and acceptable import, FFS, along with cheap foreign goods, Australians themselves are screwing the place with their spending habits quicker than any foreign entity ever could short of an all out war!

So you are saying we should all run around naked?
    I have a couple of problems with that. First it is getting cold and second I don't want to go blind.

I have to disagree with what you claim.

The reason why we all buy China junk is the requirement of the rich to get richer, not the common people.
    Big business produces in China/Asia and sells China goods because they can achieve higher profits. That is the only reason for our dependancy on China. Everything falls back to that.
    This forces even your little local store to do that, just so they can barely survive with exception of shops in places like Nimbin where they make and sell their own Hemp products.

Even Billabong produces in China.
    People do what the big players make them do, they have no choice. It would take decades to create a local manufacturing industry that has any weight but the big guys have absolutely no interest in anything that creates less than 100% profit margin.
    Our government hypocrites don't not care about that either, otherwise they would remove all the regulations and red tape that makes affordable manufacture here impossible.
    At one stage I was looking into producing solid wooden learning toys with electronic functions like a traffic light and a theremin-like music instrument with an IR-optical sensed keyboard. This was aimed at day care centres and preschools. Alone the insurance would have been $20,000 merely because I was processing wood.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 29-05-20 at 11:42 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Onefella (01-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

At one stage I was looking into producing solid wooden learning toys with electronic functions like a traffic light and a theremin-like music instrument with an IR-optical sensed keyboard. This was aimed at day care centres and preschools. Alone the insurance would have been $20,000 merely because I was processing wood.
    Farrrk me UF, you'd need to be 'counseled' and probed anally (along with being investigated) to see if you hurt anyone's feelings/looked @ a child whilst smiling (a fatal and unforgivable transgression) in the last 50 years

THEN you can start bribing .............errr I mean paying the gubbermint their due............you greedy capitalist !!!!!!!!!!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Farrrk me UF, you'd need to be 'counseled' and probed anally (along with being investigated) to see if you hurt anyone's feelings/looked @ a child whilst smiling (a fatal and unforgivable transgression) in the last 50 years

THEN you can start bribing .............errr I mean paying the gubbermint their due............you greedy capitalist !!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah probably.
    That is why all these toys must be imported from China and when the wobbly plastic bits break off for them to choke on, nobody can be sued and the Chinese distributer simply vanishes.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Most Chinese are good I know one Family in Sydney their members of the Family was butchered by the Chinese Communist Party and they fled and found they way in Australia (what was left of them) He was my dentist and where I spoke about the Chinese Communist Party he had FROTH coming out of his mouth and his wife was 100% worse. I met him, I installed Dishes for him, and we become friends. He also said approximately 80% of Chinese are scared of the Chinese Communist Party but the other 20% are the Fanatics the one's the world should worry about . Yes the FANATICS Chinese Communist Party that it. Remove them and China would be a good Country. China today is following the footsteps of Nazi Germany.
    I rang my Chinese friend last night and we had a good conversation about China the country he escaped from with his family and he told me if ever China and the US have a Nuclear exchange and ruin their countries both will be unlivable and since China has only one side of the County that has seas (US has two) China will be useless but also he said I find it unlikely China will nuke Australia because they need it in case if China ever gets Nuked. I asked him I dont understand so he repeated to me. See if China gets nuked the Chinese will need a new Country to live in and considering Australia is a large island and Considering you can built cities around Australia it will be ideal for China to do this. I asked him what about the Population in Australia, He said Australian has about 1 Million Chinese here already in Australia and eventually all the European the native Australian will die and the only ones left will be the Chinese. I said what about the Aussie that have babies, he said you know the answer to that.
    The things that got me was he said Australia has over 1000 Communist Party living in Australia male and female married with kids but they report to Communist China and you wont pick who that are because I know ( My friend knows) because he has had a few visits from a Chinese person in 5 odd years either at home or his dentist surgery and he was reminded that we know you escaped from China but we can get to you any time if we need to.

WHAT IN THE F..K is our Security service doing. Surly they must know this.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hca (30-05-20),VroomVroom (01-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    F#ck them, seize all Chinese assets in this country, and don’t let them invest here at all, I can’t stand the pompous shits, I mean their government and rich fat cats, not the average Chinese (if there is such a thing).
    Communist Chinese gov. companies buying assets in democratised countries should ring alarm bells in our gov. but doesn't for some reason.

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (31-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I rang my Chinese friend last night and we had a good conversation about China the country he escaped from with his family and he told me if ever China and the US have a Nuclear exchange and ruin their countries both will be unlivable and since China has only one side of the County that has seas (US has two) China will be useless but also he said I find it unlikely China will nuke Australia because they need it in case if China ever gets Nuked. I asked him I dont understand so he repeated to me. See if China gets nuked the Chinese will need a new Country to live in and considering Australia is a large island and Considering you can built cities around Australia it will be ideal for China to do this. I asked him what about the Population in Australia, He said Australian has about 1 Million Chinese here already in Australia and eventually all the European the native Australian will die and the only ones left will be the Chinese. I said what about the Aussie that have babies, he said you know the answer to that.
    The things that got me was he said Australia has over 1000 Communist Party living in Australia male and female married with kids but they report to Communist China and you wont pick who that are because I know ( My friend knows) because he has had a few visits from a Chinese person in 5 odd years either at home or his dentist surgery and he was reminded that we know you escaped from China but we can get to you any time if we need to.

WHAT IN THE F..K is our Security service doing. Surly they must know this.
    Ask your friend if he want's to join the discussion I had in mind that we (Aussies) would be held in reserves and zoos and fed with snags and coke until we die but maybe they won't be so kind.

A nuclear exchange with USA and China will be the last thing that will happen. Not even Trump is that deranged to nuke China.
    It will be a war of the "USA first" against "China First" and they both know none of them will be "first" if they nuke each other.
    Before that all the least significant countries like us could be nuked as they fight their proxy wars like that has been done before with other wars but up to now only with conventional means.

The Chinese secret police are probably too smart to be on the watch list of the ASIO or whoever is 'protecting' us.

I know most of you will not agree with me but the growing Nationalism is the reason why this is all getting out of control.
    So I will carefully say 'theoretically' Globalism could have protected the world but nobody knows how to live and deal with it, probably not in the genetics of human beings anyhow.
    Problem is I don't see this working well for the USA. Trump is doing a great job in tearing his country apart, while disciplined China has their people
    and everything seemingly extremely well under control. Not a good balance between these two "Greatest" Nations.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    ........................................ while disciplined China has their people
    and everything seemingly extremely well under control. Not a good balance between these two "Greatest" Nations.

From what I've seen lately, the US is doing a pretty good job on itself Trump or no Trump. Their leadership regardless of flavour he press tells bald face lies, the press tells bald face lies, social media spreads bald face lies, and the dipsh!ts believe them.

This is why in a confrontation, with one side weakened, a short sharp nuclear exchange is a possibility IMO.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast