Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What Is China Up To Now!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

It's only three boats. If I were China, I'd have been more concerned if 'murica was buying up land in Beijing.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

That Slut because she is.
    Xinhua journalists take photos of Australian journalist to ‘send reports back to China’

look at the video from 5.35.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

It seems hard to find creditable reports but there is a lot about china Flooding and the Three Georges Dam being on the brink of collapse.

This seems an old and well touted prediction ever since the thing was built so hard to judge how much credibility these reports have. Seen photos where the day wall looks to have gone from straight to Bowed and wonky but then again, I can do amazing things in Photoshop as well.

It does seem Chynah in is some strife internally from natural causes which may upset it's world domination objectives for the moment anyway.
    If that dam does go, they could loose as much as 1/3rd of the countrys population or at least have them homeless. The multiple effects of Chinaaaahs manufacturing base would near wipe it out and have a LOT of consequences world wide. So much made there like medicines that are just not made anywhere else, as moronic as that is.
    If that did happen, much of the west would probably be too dumb to take advantage of the opportunity and China would rebuild itself before the west got through it's planning and environmental impact study's to build a block of shithouses for the construction workers.

I spose if the dam did go and millions were wiped out, there would be all sorts of fundraisers to give money to help the Chinese.
    I think those appeals may come up a bit short of their targets if it did happen.

Be interesting to get a reliable perspective on this but it seems the majority of reports are rehashed Click bait and big on sensationalism and short on fact.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,960 Times in 1,525 Posts

Be interesting to get a reliable perspective on this but it seems the majority of reports are rehashed Click bait and big on sensationalism and short on fact.
    This is why I only rely on reports of people I trust living over there ; unfortunately most of them aren't allowed back into CN yet

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345