Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Four were killed in Melbourne in just one incident a few weeks ago.......jeeez......memory issues?
    Yes I know that but that a rare incident to happen like this. Many Families have been wipe out like this in one accident. My mate died trying to restore power to area in a storm on a pole where it was partly live all because some lady was complaining that her power was off for hours and its sicken me the reason why she wanted the power to be turn on. I classify DEATH as DEATH and if 21 cops would die in one year you will have a Royal Commission on this alone. We talk about Black Live Matter so I say all should be equal, a Police man dies, A Electrician dies or A Garbo dies doing his or her job and for me they should be Equal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

george65 (18-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Four were killed in Melbourne in just one incident a few weeks ago.......jeeez......memory issues?
    Compare that to the numbers of Construction workers killed in the last 12 months. I know the numbers real fking well being my 19 Y son was one that didn't come home but who pisses and Moans for public sympathy for them?

Rather than look at one VERY exceptional incident with the 4 cops, ( Which I'm sure there are other isolated incidents where people in other trades have been killed in greater number, Mining comes to mind for one,) Look at the numbers in different professions year after year.
    It's the average that counts not the one offs. On that score cops are way DOWN the list.

We went through this no so long back here and myself and others showed that cops have a VERY LOW death rate compared to a heap of other industries so before talking about others memory issues, make sure you aren't forgetting things yourself.

And I'm not aware of ANY electricians killed taking on scumbags, criminals and general lowlifes....or contrived demonstrations waving placards that say that "the only good electrician is a dead electrician" waving behind a shower of spit.. although considering some of the bad quality work I've paid premium ripoff prices for in the past....ummm...naaaahhh, I'm not like that.
    Sorry, Don't see the point. That's the cops job they signed up for and knew what they were going to be dealing with going in. No one only gets the good and no drawbacks in their work. If the cops don't want to handle the downsides ( and fk knows why anyone would!) then they could have been sparkys, Chippies , Plumbers, office workers, gardeners etc. I doubt any cop had a gun held to their head to force them into the job.
    Sound like Truckies. Bitch endlessly about what they have to put up with ( including cops,) and then tell you it's the best job in the world and they wouldn't do anything else. Thats fine, If you love it what you bitching about and if you don't, WTF you still doing it?

The claim made was about going home at night. Lots of sparkys ( as well as many other people in different games) do not get to do that. The self important point was made about office workers not coming home. As I said, My mother didn't and I'll bet my arse that even in that line of work a lot more people don't come home than cops by virtue of sheer numbers.

I don't see what one does is relevant. One either comes home or they don't . To make that comparison, look at how many ambos are getting abused and INJURED while trying to save peoples lives. I can see a Volunteer security service on the horizon where people just go to jobs to watch their backs. Fking disgraceful what they have to put up with. They DIDN"T sign up for that!
    Even the Telstra guy that came fixed my shit internet the other week was telling me when I offered him a Cuppa how much abuse they get and said he even had a guy get physical with him last year. I bet a few of them haven't come home either as a result of their job.

Again, Cops knew what they were getting into when they signed up and if the downsides of the work are too much for them, Far as I know it's not like the army where they can't leave, they can go do something else any time they can't handle it.

Which clearly is a choice a good amount of them should take advantage of.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (19-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,101 Times in 9,098 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Compare that to the numbers of Construction workers killed in the last 12 months. I know the numbers real fking well being my 19 Y son was one that didn't come home but who pisses and Moans for public sympathy for them?

Rather than look at one VERY exceptional incident with the 4 cops, ( Which I'm sure there are other isolated incidents where people in other trades have been killed in greater number, Mining comes to mind for one,) Look at the numbers in different professions year after year.
    It's the average that counts not the one offs. On that score cops are way DOWN the list.

We went through this no so long back here and myself and others showed that cops have a VERY LOW death rate compared to a heap of other industries so before talking about others memory issues, make sure you aren't forgetting things yourself.

Sorry, Don't see the point. That's the cops job they signed up for and knew what they were going to be dealing with going in. No one only gets the good and no drawbacks in their work. If the cops don't want to handle the downsides ( and fk knows why anyone would!) then they could have been sparkys, Chippies , Plumbers, office workers, gardeners etc. I doubt any cop had a gun held to their head to force them into the job.
    Sound like Truckies. Bitch endlessly about what they have to put up with ( including cops,) and then tell you it's the best job in the world and they wouldn't do anything else. Thats fine, If you love it what you bitching about and if you don't, WTF you still doing it?

The claim made was about going home at night. Lots of sparkys ( as well as many other people in different games) do not get to do that. The self important point was made about office workers not coming home. As I said, My mother didn't and I'll bet my arse that even in that line of work a lot more people don't come home than cops by virtue of sheer numbers.

I don't see what one does is relevant. One either comes home or they don't . To make that comparison, look at how many ambos are getting abused and INJURED while trying to save peoples lives. I can see a Volunteer security service on the horizon where people just go to jobs to watch their backs. Fking disgraceful what they have to put up with. They DIDN"T sign up for that!
    Even the Telstra guy that came fixed my shit internet the other week was telling me when I offered him a Cuppa how much abuse they get and said he even had a guy get physical with him last year. I bet a few of them haven't come home either as a result of their job.

Again, Cops knew what they were getting into when they signed up and if the downsides of the work are too much for them, Far as I know it's not like the army where they can't leave, they can go do something else any time they can't handle it.

Which clearly is a choice a good amount of them should take advantage of.
    So what ya gonna do when they all quit? Call ghostbusters, or antifa maybe...

Ambos are a different deal...what happens to them is a disgrace. However, private security?...FFS they'd be sued by the perpetrators the moment they did anything....get a grip. Thats the reality.

The police is what you've got, so I say support them and prosecute those that step over the line. Or are you going to try to say that they ALL do? Which would be bald faced b*llshit.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

efab (18-06-20),Landytrack (20-06-20),lsemmens (19-06-20),porkop (18-06-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Ambos are a different deal...what happens to them is a disgrace. However, private security?...FFS they'd be sued by the perpetrators the moment they did anything....get a grip. Thats the reality.

The police is what you've got, so I say support them and prosecute those that step over the line. Or are you going to try to say that they ALL do? Which would be bald faced b*llshit.
    In my opinion, George got one speeding ticket he thinks he didnt deserve and that is why he is like he is. Instead of being responsible for his own actions!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks

I have never said, thought or want them to be done away with. I just wouldn't bother calling them myself for any domestic problem or if my house got broken into other than the insurance would want a Number. I believe their prime focus these days is Revenue raising and public appeasement.
    I think they are somewhat of a deterrent to crims but not all that much.

The low lifes tend to walk all over them because of all the restrictions they have placed on them which is BS and I do thaink they take a lot of their frustrations on people that they shouldn't.

Well, there is something to that but whats the solution? Let them continue to be punching bags? The cops are pissing and moaning about their safety and they carry guns. If something isn't done to protect they ambos they WILL quit or at very least, just won't go to some jobs... which would be understandable.

You make a deeper reaching point though. The fact they would be sued by scumbags is a REAL concern. All this PC bullshit that would even make that a possibility needs to be thrown to the shithouse and someone with some balls needs to tell these professional whingers that they aren't going to get away with protecting these low lifes. Won't be long before someone can kick your door down and take over your house with you there and you won't be able to do shit about it.
    There s

Virtually ALL the cops I have had to deal with over the last 10 years Plus ( and I say almost thinking of one detective I still have dealings with is a Fking Legend in the way he has helped us but is NOT a uniform now at least) Have had a complete " Us and them " attitude and treated myself or my wife like we are the Fking criminals even though we have in fact been the Victims as it were.

No, I won't support that. Did once but had too many experiences to let anyone tell me it's one off. Last time I saw them was about Feb when I was up here to go in and report a threat to my father and got treated like shit and virtually abused then because I was naive and didn't know how their procedures worked and had the hide to ask what I had to do.
    Told my father was a waste of time but even I didn't expect the piss poor attitude I got.

All I wanted was a bit of Civil courtesy same as I would get from anyone if I went to the local Council, Motor registry, supermarket or anywhere else instead a load of indignant attitude.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (18-06-20),OSIRUS (20-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I don't even PRETEND to know the solutions. All I can say is that I've been treated very well by the vast majority of the police that I've dealt with. Maybe it's as simple as getting older and greyer, I dunno.

I'm always polite when pulled over. And yes, as I said I'm a habitual speeder, so it's part of the game. Pisses me off but it's my fault.

Called them a few weeks ago for a dispute in the family and they were great....I also apologised for putting them out as they had better things to do. A little courtesy both ways goes a long way sometimes.

I've have met a few proper c*nts over the years, but they are a tiny minority. About the same ratio as any other profession IMO.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (19-06-20),lsemmens (19-06-20),porkop (19-06-20),Tiny (19-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    In my opinion, George got one speeding ticket he thinks he didnt deserve and that is why he is like he is. Instead of being responsible for his own actions!!
    Completely wrong. Again.

The attitude you display here in your indignation, confession of moral judgements and over all attitude clearly illustrate you are unfit to be a police officer and display the exact self important " us and them" attitude I speak of. The fact you put people on block because you don't like what they say but then repeatedly reply to them is also very questionable and raises a lot of questions over your suitability to handle pressures in the job you do when you can't even handle some online comments.

Thank you for repeatedly illustrating the points I make with regards to attitude and disdain for the public you are supposed to serve.
    Your disposition is exactly that of which I speak of and have incurred repeatedly. At very least you create a poor public impression of Police and I have no doubts in my mind you carry this over to your everyday dealings with people in your approach and attitude.

Thanks

I'm always polite when pulled over.
    So am I. Think what you like but I'm not so stupid as to give cops shit because I know who is going to come off 2nd best every time in that that dick swinging contest. I am as polite as I can be and say as little as I have to and that is it.

I went into that Police station in Feb to make that report and I was as painfully Polite, quietly spoken and Humble as I could possibly manage and I know though sales how to be polite. I told the desk jockey what I wanted to do and IMMEDIATELY got attitude and a lecture on Police procedures like I had been offensive and rude and was being put in my place. Sorry for not having enough experience to know how your procedures work!

If that had been ANYWHERE else I would have straight away asked for the manager/ supervisor and made one hell of a complaint. I did NOTHING but be as polite , humble and respectful as I could and got shit and attitude in return for a simple request/ question.
    The guy that came and took my statement was Pleasant enough admittedly but the first guy was an absolute prick.
    It was more than a bad day, it takes practice and effort to have the retorts and smartarse attitude he did for no reason at all. Same as I got from a Cop 3 years ago when some Bimbo ran into me when I was stationary and the cop put so much shit on me, bystanders I had never seen before stepped in and told him wasn't my fault and I did nothing wrong. They got a serve for their trouble as well.

Called them a few weeks ago for a dispute in the family and they were great....
    Well you were lucky.
    I get the shits with being told that every fking interaction I have with cops that have been arseholes was just a one off or a minority when I KNOW I ( or my family) did nothing wrong at all. How many lousy experiences does one have to have before people just don't dismiss the piss poor experiences as the fault of the person not the cops?

I have been Pulled over and I don't complain. You know you are doing the wrong thing so you wear it. Doesn't even enter my mind when I think of my poor experiences. Can't even think of anything to complain about when I have been booked, not that there have been more than about 3 times. As a Kid I had a couple of encounters with cops for doing the wrong thing and they treated me better than what they probably should have. I got treated better then when I DID the wrong thing than so many times since when I didn't do anything wrong at all! Big time difference though and I think that accounts for the attitude change.

I remember getting pulled over with some mates once and let off. Someone said something about the cop and I cracked the shits. I said I wasn't going to piss on them when they had done me a favor and be an ingreatful prick. I literally kicked that guy out the car and made the twit walk home. I was brought up to believe you don't piss on people that help or do the right thing by you and I was never a sucker for peer pressure.

I Didn't speed for the next 6 Months because I didn't want to shit on the guy that did me a favour and he was on my mind every time I got in the car.
    Gods Honest truth, I met that guy again about 10 years later as a wedding Client. Knew him soon as he walked in the door. I said to him, You are a highway patrol Cop. His wife to be said oh geez, did he pull you over? I said yep and never forgot the favour he did me and am still grateful. Made sure I repaid the gratitude I had for the guy with a lot more than they paid for.

Unfortunately, It's a long time since I have come across anyone in uniform like that. Even when I have to go see the detective guy, I often get attitude from the twits on the counter just for telling them I have an appointment with him and could they please let him know I'm there? He was there once sitting at a desk and heard the attitude I got and called the guy over and told him to watch the way he spoke to people.

I've have met a few proper c*nts over the years, but they are a tiny minority.
    Bullshit.
    You may have been lucky. If you are in a country town that may go a long way but even that didn't work for me.
    I have had too many poor experiences for it to just be a " Tiny Minority". There is a distinct attitude and culture instilled into cops these days and it is not one of being helpful or respectful to the public.

I used to think only crims and low life's didn't like cops but I have no reason to dislike them other than the attitude I have got when I have not done anything wrong or have anything to worry about from them.
    I'm not a cop hater, I just have the same low level of respect for them I have had shown to me and understand where unfavorable attitudes towards them come from.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Bullsh!t hey? Well argued. Jeez.....I'm in Canberra, so I guess I am in a country town in a way. Most of my interaction has been interstate, however. Qld and NSW specifically...especially QLD.

You can blather on all you like (and you DO post verbose posts, which I DO wade through), sounds to me that you ARE a cop hater, or at least see nothing but the worst side....

As I said, my experience differs markedly from yours. It's not debatable as it is what it is....

I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Very few jobs are Dangerous but if you have a dangerous job you just put up with and do it. Cops sometime have a Dangerous job but not always and rarely get put in a position of their life is in a position of life and death. When I lived in Sydney I have at least 5 cops as friend (Mt Druitt General duties and Maryland Highway Patrol) and I asked them many time about there job and risk but the lot of them said to me How can you do your job live switching of those high voltage in those subs stations. Yes I got badly burnt because of a 33Kv to 11Kv switch to earth (not possible today with modern switchers are interlocked) Yes I was 22 and two other died in the incident. Yes I know my job had risk but its the job I wanted to do being a Special Class Electrician with High Voltage certification able to switch up to 33kv. Yes I still have the burn in my legs today, Do you want to see then, I can take a photo for you.
    The cops will be always available because we need them they have a job to do, and so does the rest of them that have dangerous jobs like what I did have in the younger days, you just do your job the best way you can do WITHOUT MISTAKES it and stop winging if something goes wrong under pressure.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

Some jobs are more dangerous than others, like sparkies, theirs is a calculated and KNOWN risk. i.e. you know that electrickery bites, so look out. Coppers, Ambos and other public servants (sh*t, even sticker lickers) take on unknown risks. They go into a situation and have no idea if this one is going to turn around and bite you an the arse when you arrive. All of the coppers that I have known over the years can tell stories, some are quite hairy. As has been repeated time and again, 99% of them are good blokes trying to do a difficult job with little or no expectation of thanks, or reward. They do it, because they want to make a difference. I've often said (not necessarily here), "If, at the end of your life, you can say that you've changed one person's life for the better, your life has been a success!"
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

porkop (19-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I have to agree with Enf, most of my interactions with the police have been quite good, even when receiving a speeding ticket, or pulled over for RBTs etc. But have also had the odd arsehole as well. One time I got pulled over, and mentioning that it has stuffed up my good record for the last 10 years, the officer said I should write to the authority (whichever it was) and explain the situation, and they would let me off with a warning. I hadn't even heard about that before and said "really?" he said "Yeah, you'll have no problem, you were only just over. But make sure you explain how sorry you are and won't do it again etc, and you'll be fine" And they let me off. Would have been great except I picked up a 6 pointer (double demerits) about a month later LOL.

Worst situation I had was when two young officers attended our place when my brother in law died of a heart attack in our house. One of them did the interview, the other just stood by watching. But my wife, who's brother had just died, and had only just been carted off by the ambulance, was put through the third degree about what medication etc, full details of what happened etc in a very abrupt manner. Fair enough, they need to ask the questions, but he could have been a bit more sympathetic at such a time. He was just a rude prick, and had no consideration at all.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (19-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

The odd one is like that Bob...no empathy. But I've met a few in other professions that are the same...funnily it seems to me that the majority of such people are on the public purse.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

The odd one is like that Bob...no empathy. But I've met a few in other professions that are the same...funnily it seems to me that the majority of such people are on the public purse.
    Yep, I can understand that, I have a few family members in government agencies. And after hearing some of the stories, they have probably, like some police, been made that way from dealing with arsehole from the public.

My wife is retired now, and she's still like that...

The attitude test works both ways..

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (19-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Some jobs are more dangerous than others, like sparkies,
    Normal Sparkies are ok they do a job but do not expect to be killed,,,,,,,,,,But if you working the flying squad, a repair squad, A after hours Emergency Squad, do what you have too do to fix the job like I did for 15 years, Yes STORMS Equal MONEY, Good money but a high risk of Dying was high because most of the time it was High voltage work. In 15 years I saw the Sub Station Blew up at Glenfield and once I switch the Feeder off that Blackened Ryde and Nth Ryde including the WB Pumping Station on Victoria road, OOH The damage Yes But the Job had to be done yet it made 2 minutes in the News and gave the wrong reason what the Suburb had no power
    In 20 year I saw 3 of my Friend DIE, One was at Upper Avon Dam that the Sub yard had no insulators on the tranny itself so the (66Kv to 33Kv) 33KV zap across as it was a high humidly night and he was close to the insulator (big Flash Only his boots was left) and two men was dropped from doing a Pole top rescue Yes You have to do this ever 6 months. More were killed or paralised in 20 years that I had to do it whilst I was training and doing the Job.
    At least I know my Job was Dangerous, Most was at Night, Most was stormy weather but for the on the other side the Cops they dont know who the other person is that they are dealing with (not unless they have prier),,,if they dont know,,, is he or she is sane or insane do they have a gun or no gun but if the attitude of some few cops like the US are gun ho like most of the US cops are, well say no more. There is issue why you have riots in the US.
    For me In preference Any Cop that dies gets 100% attention on the News, Miners gets around 75% of attention, builders working a builder site get around 50%, A factor worker that dies gets around 40% attention, a Sparkie or a Linesman like my mate died because he wanted to get the power on so a old bag can have a cup of tea gets just about noting. Again some of us have Dangerous Jobs Do it or give the Job to another worker that can do the JOB.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 19-06-20 at 05:15 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Not Australia this week, but the issue is the same.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Tiny (19-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    But my wife, who's brother had just died, and had only just been carted off by the ambulance, was put through the third degree about what medication etc, full details of what happened etc in a very abrupt manner. Fair enough, they need to ask the questions, but he could have been a bit more sympathetic at such a time. He was just a rude prick, and had no consideration at all.
    Exactly the same with the 2 cops that came to the hospital after 2.5 Hours to do the identification or what ever it is when we had to switch off my sons life support 5 years ago next month. First words out of their mouths were complaining how busy they were and how far they had to come. Then the senior bitch started with the smartarse comments because my wife couldn't remember some details. I gave the young dickhead that was talking to me some words to put him in his place and the head Nurse in the ICU overheard the other bitch and dragged her aside and gave her a good dressing down telling her we had just lost our son and to have some respect. She apologized to us when they left but was hardly her fault but she was appalled at what she heard. I said I would be making a complaint and she said she would be happy to be named as a witness and gave me her work details.

In the statement I had to give the detective later and separately, I made a complaint about the way we were spoken to. When I was asked in to go over the statement and sign it, First thing the detective apologized to me profusely for what had happened with the 2 cops, said he had made sure they were there and wanted to know if it was Ok for him to bring them in as they wanted to apologize to me. They came in with their boss and the detective guy ripped them a new one there and then saying he had already gone over what I had put in my statement, had also rung the ICU nurse and apologized to her as had the 2 Officers. They made a humble apology and I was convinced they had been made painfully aware of their error. I said my piece to them about what we were going though and that their behavior had made the situation even worse and we didn't need their shit at that time.

Detective asked if I wanted to take the matter further, said there was a formal process and asked if I wanted to follow up on that? I said no, thank you, you have made them aware of their mistake, I have said my bit and I had more on my mind than these two whom I was confident would not put anyone else thought the same thing they had put us though. The detective was going to have them ring and apologies to my wife and I said no, that wasn't going to help, she was distraught enough and I didn't want it brought up with her again. I'd pass on what they had said.
    I don't know why the detective got so involved with it but I was convinced he was not happy and I got more apology's from him and asked If I was satisfied with the outcome a couple of times later when we met. That guy could not have treated us with more compassion and respect if he tried. Every year somewhat before the date, he rings me to say how you all going and pass on his condolences again. He goes well beyond his job description that's for sure.

As I said to the 2 cops, I don't ask for anything from anyone but on that occasion, I would have appreciated a bit of understanding and compassion especially for my wife. They had a 2 and 4 years under their belt, they should have known better.
    Why they have general Duties cops doing that sort of thing in the first place and not specialty trained people, I don't know. Soon as we got to the hospital to see my boy when he was brought in, the hospital called in a social worker to look after us, yet we had to deal with these upstarts in the most horrific moments of our life.

sounds to me that you ARE a cop hater, or at least see nothing but the worst side....
    No, I just take exception to the way they talk down to people whom have done nothing wrong and their self important attitude.
    I believe they should treat everyone with the same level of civility and courtesy that one gets ANYWHERE else in any other interaction a member of the public has with any other gubbermint department or Business.

I don't think that's too much to ask but it has NOT what my repeated experience has provided.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Again some of us have Dangerous Jobs Do it or give the Job to another worker that can do the JOB.
    I'd add to do it without bitching about the job you signed up for and endlessly making out the world owes you a favour.
    As you well point out, there are a lot of industries that serve the public and put themselves in danger and they don't get near the recognition for the risks they take and service they provide.

Just watching the news. A cop was killed in NZ today. First one to die in the line of Duty in 11 years.
    Not good but I bet there are a lot of other NZ industries that wish they had only lost one worker in 11 Years.
    I'm sure that would be a safety record many industries would be very happy to have and so would a lot of Families.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    I'd add to do it without bitching about the job you signed up for and endlessly making out the world owes you a favour.
    As you well point out, there are a lot of industries that serve the public and put themselves in danger and they don't get near the recognition for the risks they take and service they provide.

Just watching the news. A cop was killed in NZ today. First one to die in the line of Duty in 11 years.
    Not good but I bet there are a lot of other NZ industries that wish they had only lost one worker in 11 Years.
    I'm sure that would be a safety record many industries would be very happy to have and so would a lot of Families.
    Yes sad fr NZ. It probably safer than Australia but it show that there are nutters everwhere

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Not Australia this week, but the issue is the same.....

The charged man, who cannot be named due to suppression orders, is due to appear in court on Saturday.
    Noooooo.............it just couldn't be one of the protected species could it ? as I'm sure if it was a white man (am I even allowed to say that these days ?) he would have been named

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (21-06-20),porkop (21-06-20)

• Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast