Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    Wow. You have a shrivelled little dark heart haven't you? What a miserable specimen of humanity.
    Yes george, I am a moderately educated, intellectually curious, empathetic, 53 year-old white guy, who thinks people should be nice to each other.
    Yes, I can see how well you live up to what you profess in these 2 posts as well as others.
    Your statements are not Hypocritical or laughable at all.
    Much.

The only one you are fooling is yourself.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Guys knock off the blatant racism and racist language.
    I thought you were better than that.
    If you want to show your hatred toward othe races and cultures, go over to Stormfront.

• The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

bob_m_54 (02-06-20),fandtm666 (02-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),lsemmens (02-06-20),Onefella (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20),tech-junkie (03-06-20),Tiny (02-06-20),Uncle Fester (02-06-20),william10 (02-06-20),wotnot (02-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    I thought I was reading an American forum for a moment....this is why America still has these issues. It's been 30yrs since the Rodney King riots and it seems they have learnt nothing from this.

Regardless of where the cops knee was, he would of seen the distress. I mean to hold someone down for 10mins like that. Why not just cuff him and sit him up or stick him in the car. The cops just stood around and watched. Appalling.

Just outright cruelty by the cop in my opinion, typical school bully tactics. Yes why go to the trouble of holding him down like that and why one of the others never said anything or came over and cuffed up. Was it seniority and the boss was just having his fun? Cruel bastards the 4 of them.

I am not sure how he actually died, they must know by now. Not to say the pinning down did not bring on his death but that fella was breathing fine, I have survived respiratory failure and before you pass out you have not got the wind to say "I cant breath" clearly in a sentence like he did, and you can't stay calm like that. Looked more like they cut his blood flow to the brain somehow, some kind of pressure point trick? But as someone said the cops leaning on his head not his neck. That coppers weight pressing his head onto the bitumen like that must have been incredibly painful.

Off course the media keep showing that "I cant breath" clip for the most reaction. They will chery picking the riot footage as well, looking for the biggest crowd with most fire and violence. Then they don't understand getting the blame for it from both police and protesters.

The press seem to think they have a God given right to walk into any situation, do their thing and walk away uninterrupted and unharmed then broadcast it in a manner that fits their agenda and gets the most reaction.

All they are going to achieve is hurt a lot of innocent people who also disagree with what these 4 coppers did, and start the next wave of covid cases.

Also some perspective would good, how many on the streets as a percentage of the population of these places.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

enf (02-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Guys knock off the blatant racism and racist language.
    I thought you were better than that.
    If you want to show your hatred toward othe races and cultures, go over to Stormfront.
    Good on you mate.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

hca (03-06-20),WhiteOx (02-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Yes, I can see how well you live up to what you profess in these 2 posts as well as others.
    Your statements are not Hypocritical or laughable at all.
    Much.

The only one you are fooling is yourself.
    Ah yes, the irony of my situation is not lost on me. But I at least aspire to be good person whenever possible, however far from that mark I manage to fall. I do tend to call out ignorance and cruelty way to quickly. I shall reflect deeply on my actions.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,510 Posts

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (06-06-20),enf (02-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),lsemmens (02-06-20),madtech (02-06-20),Mr 672A (03-06-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Yes george, I am a moderately educated, intellectually curious, empathetic, 53 year-old white guy, who thinks people should be nice to each other.

Have I got this whole 'life' thing all wrong?
    Since blocking George my life is much simpler, I smile more now and my download quota is less for not seeing his endless diatribe!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-06-20),Godzilla (06-06-20),Onefella (02-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

You forgot to mention that white people are 80% of the population. Yet black deaths are far higher than 20%.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

tech-junkie (03-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I think the cops have been too soft on the looters - If a mob decide to start injuring others , looting and burning stuff that is not thiers then they should be sprayed in acid for doing so!!
    The video showed the cop kneeling on the guys head , not his neck ( look closely ). Maybe the guy died from a heart attack and that is not the cops fault. I'd like to know what the guy did to attract the police's attention in the first place?

At least something good has come out of all this - Trump has declared Antifa a terrorist organization. Go Trump!!!
    The video clearly shows the cop kneeling on George Floyd's neck. For 3 minutes, after Floyd had stopped moving, bystanders asked the cops to "check his pulse" which they ignored.

The cop is an animal, and should face the full force of the law for murder.

Good to see that disgusting post has been cleaned up a bit too.
    Last edited by bob_m_54; 02-06-20 at 08:41 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

Onefella (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20)

Thanks

And, meanwhile, in Atlanta...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

You forgot to mention that white people are 80% of the population. Yet black deaths are far higher than 20%.
    You would need crime statistics to truly reach a conclusion.....

Anecdotally, it's looters and anarchists causing most of the trouble. As usual, the families pleas for calm are ignored when there are goods to be thieved, fires to be set, and rocks to be thrown. Let alone bashings and killings.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),george65 (02-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Thanks

The only social Media I use being for work, instagram, has all the predictable social parroting going on from the local do gooders. It's not all bad. I do a bit of mentoring work with some people starting out to give them a hand up and when I see them posting this sort of crap, suddenly I have to reschedule to some time in the veeeery distant future.
    Why people in Australia are getting all up tight about an American event and an American Issue leads to only one conclusion. They are are virtue signalling and brainwashed as is required on all these social media platforms.

I also see there is a Black lives Matter protest in Sydney and another in Brisbane. May be more, that's what I have seen so far.
    $1000 says one or more of these protests goes the self same way as the ones in the US . No Doubt the Antifa scum will be milking it for all they are worth with their own brand of Shitfluckery and rabble rousing all the usual paid deadbeats to violence they thrive on. Even without them, there are plenty of idiots out there always looking for something to blame their own failings and misery on and push things too far. Haven't been any useless Climate protests to attend for a while so they must be well over stocked on Glue and looking for a good road to stick themselves to.

The whole black lives matter agenda is Racist in itself. It it singling people out by skin colour for a start. Secondly, By doing that it is inferring that people of other colour, race and sexual orientation do not matter because the statement is non inclusive. They want to ram all this new age shit down everyone's throat but then can't abide by their own standards they get pissy about if other people don't follow.

These people are so hell bent on being anti Racist, they are preaching the very racism and decisiveness they are supposedly so upset and protesting about.

If someone started a protest that white Lives matter, then imagine the rioting these same people would go on with about that.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Thanks

That is incorrect.

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 234,370,202 or 73% of the population as of 2017. Non-Hispanic Whites make up 60.7% of the country's population, though some Latin Americans consider themselves to be fully white on the Census.
    The number is about 20% lower than you allege being only 60% in the contest of the discussion.

Lets look at the prison population and see what those numbers say about how the different races are represented there. Might give an insight as to how potentially Violent and dangerous different groups may be.

Here's a statistic:

While being a Minority in the US, Blacks represent the majority of those in the US prison system.
    From these facts it would therefore be logical to conclude that Police in the US have more dealings with black people than anyone else and it would also be logical to understand why they are misrepresented as a percentage of population in police shootings. The numbers prove they simply commit a disproportionate amount of crimes.

In any case, THe BLM narrative is still flawed and racist. If these people were as noble and concerned as they make out, the narrative should be simply " lives Matter" or " End Police Brutality" or " Fair Policing for all" or something that does not single out any particular group and puts equal value on everyone in society and addresses the real issue which is bad cops whom operate beyond their directives and the law and does not put more importance on one group of victims than anyone else.

The BLM Narrative is a racist Crock from a self interested group trying to play the victim card.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),Mr 672A (03-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Thanks

Sorry guys, I opened this to talk about whats happening there and not to start a racism shit fight. The danger is this crowd amok thing can happen here to.
    Last edited by hca; 03-06-20 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Typing but blind as a bat with out glasses

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    Just outright cruelty by the cop in my opinion, typical school bully tactics. Yes why go to the trouble of holding him down like that and why one of the others never said anything or came over and cuffed up. Was it seniority and the boss was just having his fun? Cruel bastards the 4 of them.
    that's because the cops were outnumbered , and fearful for their own lives!!! They all had their guns drawn and facing the crowd , which means that they had good reason to back off. The officer in question didn't know if the perp was armed. Would you prefer that officers just use fairy dust to stop a violent offender? Of course they have to use force.
    If this idiot had simply not broken the law in the first place , and if this same idiot had simply complied with lawful direction from the police , then none of this would have happened.

Thanks

It seems George, the one that died, was in fact a career criminal and had been done for armed robbery which was why he was known to the cop.
    The cop did the wrong thing and should be hung out to dry for it, No one has ever argued any different so WTF is all this protesting about? They want cops to behave the way Cops are already supposed to behave?
    The guy has been charged the same as the Black Cop who shot the Australian woman so what more do they want?

Clearly it has nothing to do with this guys death, it's just the useless rabble of the world and the shit stirrers taking advantage of useful idiots to further their cause... whatever the hell that actually is.

There is another protest planned for Sydney on Saturday.
    What are the social Distancing laws for gatherings atm? They were fining people $1300 for sitting on park benches or on the beach a few weeks back, I certainly hope the police don't turn into a bunch of Pussies now faced with some real criminals and the opportunity to raise cash while quelling potential Violent rioting. It is typicaly the way here though. Go after the soft targets that are no threat or danger to anyone and let the abusive Violent Crims get away with a lot more than they Pinged the innocents for.

One thing is very clear, the fact all the Media are going overboard covering all this here is the ENTIRE reason we now have it in oz. The media are fuelling all this more than anyone. THE ABC is of course , as usual, the main culprit for stirring up all the shit. WTF anyone thinks is going to be achieved by protesting in Sydney over the death of a guy in the US beats me but it only goes to show that this has nothing to do with that, just the rabble and deadbeats looking for a cause to whinge about to make themselves feel better about their own failings in society.

Not even half way through the year yet and it's turning out like a far fetched action movie. Only thing is no one could have made it up so far.
    Really don't want to know what the next 6 Months is going to bring and who knows if this is just the warm up and in 12 months time we'll be looking back thinking " Wasn't nearly as bad as we thought and what we have now. "

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    The cop is an animal, and should face the full force of the law for murder.
    They become like this after been shot at every month and seen one of the cop buddies die. America is VIOLENT and the other country that beats them is South Africa, arrrgh they have the same People too. Every time I thing of a Black person in the US I think of Eddy Murphy and his movies, Also I think of all the Good Black Actors that around like Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Samuel L. Jackson (I love him and his movies), Will Smith, Forest Whitaker, Idris Elba, James Earl Jones, Michael Clarke Duncan from the "Green Mile", and others. Yes they are Good People that have entertain me for years and will entertain me until I die but the trouble is we only thing about the black garbage in the Us and the UK that stand out.

"O" Forgot the Rock.
    Dwayne Johnson
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 03-06-20 at 12:52 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (04-06-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    If this idiot had simply not broken the law in the first place , and if this same idiot had simply complied with lawful direction from the police , then none of this would have happened.
    Yes, Most forget this

Thanks

While so many are so moved about all this injustice and BLM crap to protest and burn and loot, the reality is it will all be but forgotten in another month when the media Rabble rouse on some other cause and create another distraction for the soft of heart and head to go on a social crusade with.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),eeprommemory (06-06-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Sadly, it's all just another day in America.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (06-06-20)

• Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast