Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Sadly, it's all just another day in America.
    Exactly and the consequence of the second amendment by enabling every criminal and nutter to purchase or steal a gun and ammo at Wallmarts.

Therefore of course every cop has to fear for their life, even if an innocent person just puts their hand in a pocket to take out their phone... so they get shot/killed and questions asked later.

Aaaah, time again to listen to Alice Cooper, A ...can't go to school 'cause I aint' got a gun.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 03-06-20 at 01:02 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (03-06-20)

Shut your dog up!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Exactly and the consequence of the second amendment by enabling every criminal and nutter to purchase or steal a gun and ammo at Wallmarts.
    What a load of crap.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Jma For This Useful Post:

george65 (03-06-20)

Thanks

Is it just me or do others note that it is almost always a certain ethnic group that seems to stir up these rampages, and only under certain circumstances?
    I don't remember hearing about any lawless rampages when a darker skinned police office shot & killed a white female.
    I don't remember hearing about any lawless rampages when a darker skinned individual shot 2 police officers
    I don't remember hearing about any lawless rampages in relation to the massive % of deaths caused by black on black violence

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),enf (03-06-20),george65 (03-06-20),humax300 (04-06-20),Jma (03-06-20),mandc (06-06-20),Mr 672A (04-06-20),porkop (03-06-20),VroomVroom (04-06-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jma View Post
    What a load of crap.
    With that intelligent statement I suggest you move to the States.

In this country we have proper Gun Laws and they are NOT "a load of crap".
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 03-06-20 at 08:00 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (04-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    I don't remember hearing about any lawless rampages in relation to the massive % of deaths caused by black on black violence
    Not to mention the black on white violence/murders/rapes that is only ever reported locally...................crimes only ever go national when its white/cops on blacks

The chance of a white woman being raped is 10 times more likely to be committed by a black man as opposed to a white man...............all because of slavery 300 years ago........................look it up !

As mentioned earlier, black are over represented in criminal stats because by nature they are more criminally inclined and have very little impulse control

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (04-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    As mentioned earlier, black are over represented in criminal stats because by nature they are more criminally inclined and have very little impulse control
    So you think it is merely the skin colour, not the fact that they are more likely to live impoverished and have less opportunity for a better education.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (04-06-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

So you think it is merely the skin colour, not the fact that they are more likely to live impoverished and have less opportunity for a better education.
    Land of opportunity.

In my OPINION, minority groups always lean on a crutch. Hand out, saying woe ways me, instead of taking advantage of the opportunities that are afforded to EVERYONE!

Easy road ahead for most!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (04-06-20),lsemmens (04-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

What garbage!
    Did you forget a bloke Called Obama that was the president of the US? He got the top job in the Country so it's hardly like being black stops anyone from doing anything or denies black people Opportunity's. How much more opportunity could you want in the US than to be president?
    Then you have others like Oprah Winfrey and the guy that does family Feud there and the academy awards as well as actors previously mentioned making millions and are amongst the richest people in the us. There are loads of Famous, rich black people in the US. Was a guy called Michael Jackson that did ok as well.
    How much more opportunity do they need? Some people make something of themselves and some sit round pissing and looting and burning blaming everyone else and making excuses for their own failings. And with Political correctness and all the other soft of heart and head mentality, they are a fast growing group.

Seems to me that blacks in the US have all the opportunity's they want to take advantage of and in many ways, more than whites and others. Like the Aboriginals here that are adopting all this as applying to them because 3 or 4 abbos have " Died in custody" in the last 10 years. Don't know what they died of but the narrative is it's the white mans fault.
    White kids don't have all the social security programs and benefits available to them the black kids have here. They don't get free education from the day they enrol to the day they graduate with a PHD and no hecs fees. They AUTOMATICALLY get into uni no matter what their grades and they don't pay a cent for it yet like their American counterparts, they endlessly whinge and whine about being down trodden.

The problem is not their skin colour ( recently worked with a couple that were no darker than me! and held damn good jobs in a country town), It's not the way the white man treats them, it's their ingrained culture which for many is the world owes them something. The couple I worked with earlier this year were not the type to make excuses, clearly they were hard workers and one of them grew up in the local abbo no white mans land shithole that has had million poured into it over the years and is worse than a 3rd world country. They have rebuilt the place several times over the years with new homes and every facility possible and it's destroyed within MONTHS and then they go on the box and complain about their living conditions. Sure as hell no white man or anyone else went in there and trashed and burnt the place. What they have is 100% their own doing.

Girl I worked with was determined to make something of herself and get out of the shithole and she has. Married to a white man and makes no issue of being abbo any more than a white person goes on about being white.

A lot of these black peoples biggest problem is their culture and mind set that makes them think they have to be poor or live in a shithole or that the white man is against them. It's a mentality NOT a reality and a lot of them don't even try to better themselves.

One thing I know is I'd be infinitely better off as an abbo in this country than I am not.

If the blacks in America live impoverished or have less opportunity, its because like everyone else, white trash included, they are too lazy to get off their arses and do the work to take advantage of the opportunities available to them and make something of their lives. You can find endless successful people that came from nothing be it slums, war torn shitholes or what ever that have done well in life so to put the blame on anyone else but themselves is a crock of shit through and through.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

humax300 (04-06-20),Reschs (03-06-20),VroomVroom (04-06-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Sorry George, if you responded to me I dont see your replies coz you’re blocked! Neither do I care about your responses!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Sorry George, if you responded to me I dont see your replies coz you’re blocked! Neither do I care about your responses!
    And yet you comment.....

My leanings are with you man, but really?.................
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Nope George responded to me and had some valid points.

George and Porkop: Of course everybody is responsible for their own fate.

My point was that being black does not mean (genetically) that they are more criminally inclined and impulsive as alphaOne claims.
    George's examples proved my point.
    I did not provide any reasons why they are impoverished because I do not know or understand what they go through.
    Yes I do believe it has something to do with their past and how they were treated and some are riding on a sympathy gimmie, gimmie path but there is also the fact that racism is still very strong today, in many parts of the world.
    It looks like racism is getting worse, hence the current large movements, while the rioters are taking advantage of the situation and ruining it for everyone involved.

Thanks

Sorry George, if you responded to me I don't see your replies coz you’re blocked! Neither do I care about your responses!
    Yet you care enough to tell me you don't care. Pffft!
    That's the second time in a couple of days you have taken the time to make something of this. Was it because I didn't react the first time you had to make this announcement again? Newsflash, I couldn't care less if you read anything I write or not so it's hardly something you have over me let me tell you.
    Load of self important grandstanding and so childish you have me laughing.

Don't worry Mate, the fact you have blocked me because you don't have the ability to handle what I say is nothing I see as a bad thing.
    More like an asset that I don't have to deal with your retorts . Of course if you can't see what I write I am left wondering why you keep telling me you can't see it?

Anyone else has such delicate sensibilities they can't handle the written word because it upsets them so much can " Block " me too.

I Cannot believe what fragile little cupcakes grown men are becoming these days and in the context of some peoples profession, just completely does my head in.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

What the hell was he doing standing on a roof of a car that didnt belong to him that was why he was arrested but the media have cut that out of the "news" but Bikies crash and burn again search this replace bikies with blacks there you have it in aussie lets not forget the super cop episode where he was a self licensed hater of any one on a bike but it appears that the media is out to make the news regardless of consequence . So to take stock this blacka.sed goon was jumping on the roof of someones car (owner unknown ) got caught by the cops who arrested him cuffed him and held him down in a usual manner of restraint the prick died and its whose fault ??? and who paid for the damage to the car ????

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (04-06-20)

Thanks

My point was that being black does not mean (genetically) that they are more criminally inclined and impulsive as alphaOne claims.
    I agree with this.
    There is no physical/ genetic reason why they should be any different to a white person, an asian or anyone else.
    Like everyone they have a Culture though. With Indians, for the main that is a strong sense of " Duty" as the word they often use to family, work and other things they see as morally important. From what I see with Black Americans, they have a real culture of being " Black" and often want to rub everyone's face in it.
    I am convinced that that has well become playing the victim card and adopting a mentality that anyone other than other blacks are against them, they they are hard done by and that they can never get ahead which is a load of crap.

There is an old saying which I know is correct through personal experience, If you think you can't do something, you're right.
    I know there is lots I can't do because I don't have what it takes inside. Don't go blaming anyone else for it, just the way it is. There are also other things I have done, repeatedly, that I should not have been able to. Often Dumb ignorance of the magnitude of the task which you are trying to undertake is a great help! :0)

Thing is, if you don't try, if you are not prepared to get off your arse, if you think that' that's the way things will only ever be and you can't change anything, then again, you're right!

Yes I do believe it has something to do with their past and how they were treated and some are riding on a sympathy gimmie, gimmie path but there is also the fact that racism is still very strong today, in many parts of the world.
    I don't know about that as far as racism. For one thing it's a completely over used term and in many ways a complete load of bullshit just to get what somone wants who does not deserve it or wants to get out of something they should be held responsible for.
    I see it 2 ways.

1, the race thing is so shoved down everyone's throat, that minorities get away with things others wouldn't because authorities in particular don't want to be accused of being racist. No question about that and we have all seen it here if not had personal experience.
    That being the case, the biggest racism I see is reverse racism against non minorities. How much does the middle aged white make get blamed for .... 90% plus!

2, any racism there is or is termed, is often based on experience and fact. Like I pointed out, Blacks in the US are over represented for their number in prisons and committing crimes. That's fact so if one is confronted with something that one knows is demonstrably likely to be of a certain way, it's not racist to treat that situation in a different way to what you would something else.

It's exactly the same as if a cop does a traffic stop. If he sees on his computer the vehicle is registered to a 75 yo woman and they have pulled them over for not wearing a seat belt, it's reasonable that they may treat them different to someone they pull over they can see has a long record for violent crimes and may have even dealt with before who was driving like a hoon. If they get them out and cuff them before they do anything else, it's not without valid reason. A white person has nothing to complain about. A black person can straight away start screaming racism.... and lets face it, the racism card is an absolute favourite of all minority groups to try and get out of things or get their own way.

In a nutshell, a lot of these black people have bought things on themselves buy their demonstrated and factual behaviour.
    If cops treat them differently, then I'd have to say there is supporting evidence and facts to justify that. Certainly not saying they should abused or mis treat them but it is not wrong to do things differently. Now if Black people get upset about that, well sorry, but unless you are outright mis treated and until the numbers say something different, you have to wear it.

In this case the guy from what I have read had more than one past violent assault charge. No, that does not mean a cop can lean on his throat but, by the same token , had that same wrong doing been perpetrated on a white Crim, never would have heard a thing about it.

Like I said, the whole BLM thing is racist in itself. If I started protesting " White lives matter" I'd probably be arrested for some PC Bullshit like a hate crime or enticing hatred or being non inclusive or whatever. Singling out Blacks from everyone else is the sort of thing they scream about in that everyone should be colour blind so why the hell are they saying that at all? Again, for the incident all this is about, their own anti racist statement should go " Lives matter" ,"end police Brutality" " Clean up the cops" or whatever. No one should be singled out as it goes against their own preached, and preached being the operative word, agendas.

It looks like racism is getting worse, hence the current large movements, while the rioters are taking advantage of the situation and ruining it for everyone involved.
    Maybe it's just people are getting sick of the whole racism thing being shoved down their throats, the behaviour and the attitude of certain groups that make everything about them and, are demonstrably have a higher criminal proclivity than others.
    That's for the people concerned, the black community in this case to change by their actions. They can't just say "Don't treat us like this " and then themselves provide every reason why it's justified. You change attitudes by example not by protesting in a way that only reinforces negative attitudes.

Like I said, I'm racist and don't apologise for it one bit.
    There are some races I won't think of dealing with. They have caused me endless trouble each and every time I have dealt with them so WTF would I go back to get burnt again? Not only that, but everyone I know whom has dealt with them has had mainly worse experiences and thinks I have been lucky. Not skin colour that influences me, it's behaviour, attitude and past experience.

That said, black people I have had no unusual amount of trouble with although I have seen the " Black" attitude nearly every single time.
    The thing is, white people are always made out to be the racist but it's more than clear EVERY race has it's bias and contempt for others. Look at what the Chinese have said about Australians recently. The thing that only white people can be racist is another complete crock.

Yes, I get that your skin is dark but with the American Negros ( is that still PC?) they have a hell of an attitude and disposition that they are clearly busting a gut to make themselves different and stand out. In comparison, I don't see Asians doing that. They have their ways and culture but they don't go round trying to make themselves out to be different to anyone else and ramming the fact they are asian down everyone's throats. .

Looking at all this and everything else aside, I'm left wondering just what these people complaining and rioting about in the US actually want?

It was already Illegal for that cop to treat the black guy as he did. That's why he has been charged with murder which is also Illegal.
    What do the protesters and whiners want? To make it "more" illegal? To bring in laws that already are in place?

No one is justifying what happened or trying to excuse it, everyone is in agreement it was wrong.
    You can't make it more illegal, you can't stop something that's not happened that's not supposed to happen in the first place.
    What is the goal they want to achieve at the end of the day that will make them feel like they are being fairly treated and their concerns addressed so they don't feel the way they do and are unhappy about?

Maybe their goal is out there but for me at least, it's being drowned out by the fact they , blacks and white supporters, are acting like a lot of brainless barbarians hell bent on doing nothing but cause trouble. Other than creating an opportunity to loot and act like savages, I just have no idea what it is they want changed and what will make them happy?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (04-06-20),Uncle Fester (04-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post

So to take stock this blacka.sed goon was jumping on the roof of someones car (owner unknown )
    Have you got any links to accounts or Vids of this?
    Story I have seen was that a cashier called cops because he thought he was trying to pass a bad check. I note they use the word " Trying " and have seen no clarification as to whether he was or the cheque was legit. The vid of the arrest I saw started with them taking him out of his car which all looked very peaceful and compliant.

As for usual manner of Restraint, is it normal for a cop to put their knee on someone's neck/ head?
    I saw a Vid where a cop was saying that's NOT a procedure taught anywhere in law enforcement in the US at least.
    I also saw another Vid where a guy had been in a choking situation and pointed out as something I wondered about from the start, if you can't breathe you can't be telling anyone about it repeatedly and clearly as the guy was.

And something else I saw said a preliminary autopsy said the guy died of suffocation.

Guilty or not, pretty sure the cop will be FOUND guilty. The scale of the riots they would have if he was Acquitted would mean pretty much they can't afford to find him anything BUT guilty lest half the US be burnt down by these rioters.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (04-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

The cop wont be found guilty - If that happens police all over the world will resign in protest , leaving nobody to enforce law and order. He was only doing his job trying to take a violent criminal off the streets.
    So what if the crim died , he brought it all upon himself . no great loss.

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (06-06-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Three more former Minneapolis police officers were charged on Wednesday in the deadly arrest of George Floyd, five days after charges were brought against a fourth officer who was seen in a video kneeling on Floyd's neck.

Former officers Tou Thao, Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng are facing charges of aiding and abetting murder, according to criminal complaints filed by the state of Minnesota on Wednesday.

The murder charge against another former officer, Derek Chauvin, were also elevated to second-degree murder.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (04-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    The cop wont be found guilty - If that happens police all over the world will resign in protest , leaving nobody to enforce law and order.
    They are having a hard time doing that now in the US. I hope the cops in Oz keep a lid on things with the protests here and are as strict with policing that as they were with people sitting in a park a few weeks ago. I think there are still social Distancing and gathering rules in place so could be a cash cow for them in that respect but I didn't see them doing anything about the distancing laws the other night in Sydney at the protest.

He was only doing his job trying to take a violent criminal off the streets.
    I Imagine a lot of that will Hinge on that the Coroner finds. If he died as a result of the arrest I think the cop will be nailed. If it was something else, he -might- get away with something lesser. In this case I don't believe the facts will play that big of a part. I think he will be nailed to quell the unrest and as such be a perfect example of reverse Racism once again.

I read of a case a while back in Newcastle where a career Crim was found in a blokes Daughters Bedroom. homeowner gave chase, Caught the bloke, a career Crim, rapist Aboriginal that was high as a Kite,held him down till cops arrived and the guy subsequently died. Home owner was charged with manslaughter even though a number of witnesses including an off duty cop said the guy did nothing wrong and just detained him for the cops. An ambo tried to treat the guy when he passed out and figured what happened.

Autopsy found the guy had enough Drugs in him to kill a horse and was dead from the time he shot them up, just took some time before they took effect which was the period he went into the house. Even though they had the Autopsy results, the guy had it hanging over his head and from memory did time over it till an inquiry cleared him about 3 years later.

Even after the enquiry, the family were walking out of court screaming and Crying about Brutality and he didn't deserve to die and all the usual " He was a good boy" BS bleating even though the Fker had a record for armed robbery, break and enter, rape ( which he just got out for ) and multiple assaults.
    Regardless of his skin colour, the guy was a worthless Piece of shit that the world was a lot better off without and, Brought things entirely on himself.

Wasn't even doing the crime that brought him undone, was the drug overdose but still the family have to have someone else to pin it on instead of taking responsibility for in the mothers case, brining up a rotten to the core kid and putting the blame where it lie on him.
    If this had been a white bloke, It would have been good riddance but because he was black, all his many sins are supposed to be forgiven and he's supposed to be thought of a darling little Cherub ( Gentle Giant they painted him in this case) that everything he did wrong all his rotten life is supposed to be over looked and forgotten. They went on about him not deserving to die but the fact he was in a kids bedroom and not there for the valuable jewellery but in all likelihood, to rape her, IS enough on it's own to prove he DID deserve to die in my book.

It's amazing how these families of the rotten and guilty scream about being treated like everyone else right until they want to play the race card to get out of jail, often Literally.

So what if the crim died , he brought it all upon himself . no great loss.
    Well I guess this remains to be seen. Was he trying to pass a dud Check, was he jumping up and down on a car or was he in fact at that time doing nothing wrong?
    Could be argued that his past actions were his undoing but the prescribed train of thought in society is if you do the time you get another chance. If he was doing nothing wrong at the time then I would have to say that he should have been left alone and certainly treated like any other person on the street.
    If in fact he was doing something wrong and hadn't learned his lesson and that's what brought him to the attention of the cops, then yes, absolutely brought it on himself and has no one else to blame nor do the rioters using him as a crutch for whatever the hell it is they want or are pretending to want.
    As said and always the case, not committing crimes is a good way to help stay alive.

I still believe the cop is not going to get out of this well as he's already be tried by SM ( social Manipulation) and the cost of letting him go will be just too high.
    I think with the rabble mentality, even if they give him life, there will still be protests and civil unrest because the last thing these Clowns are interested in is the guys Life and Fair treatment, They are just Morons looking for a cause to get upset about.

I'll bet plenty of these protestors have already done a climate change protest, a lock down protest and now a BLM protest already this year. Probably already gearing up for more rioting and getting organised to go nuts when Trump wins the election in November and saving their glass Bottles and rags to make Molotovs with.

They are screaming for fairness and justice now but when that comes and they don't like it, watch them abandon that and go on another rampage when due process does not suit them.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

From the joke section....

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (04-06-20),eeprommemory (06-06-20),Godzilla (06-06-20),lsemmens (04-06-20),VroomVroom (05-06-20),wotnot (04-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post

Former officers Tou Thao, Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng are facing charges of aiding and abetting murder, according to criminal complaints filed by the state of Minnesota on Wednesday.

Sort of Complicates the whole racism thing.
    Tou is Asian.

How does alleged Racism work when it is supposedly perpetrated by another minority group member? Doesen't fit the racism narrative very well does it?

Floyd was not the innocent wonderful person the media and the rabble make out either:

Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs.
    Seems the cops were called because he was thought be passing a dud $20 note.

Lot of Info on Wikipedea about the case.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (06-06-20),lsemmens (04-06-20),VroomVroom (05-06-20)

• Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast