Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (08-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

watching the news last night - white guy surrounded by abbos holding up a placard saying all black and white lives matter and the abo girl next to him calls him a racist , followed by the same white guy getting lynched by more abbos. What a bunch of cave dwellers , so easy to see why nobody likes them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    watching the news last night - white guy surrounded by abbos holding up a placard saying all black and white lives matter and the abo girl next to him calls him a racist , followed by the same white guy getting lynched by more abbos. What a bunch of cave dwellers , so easy to see why nobody likes them.
    Well what else would you expect? They went to a lot of trouble to organise that " Black lives matter more than anyone elses " event and that guy was upsetting their Virtue Signalling! Of course they would be pissed! Would have been just as bad as If He pointed out Floyd was a career Criminal and Low life and Less abbos Die in custody than anyone else and the Major causes of those that do die is Natural and Suicide. You just can't go round pointing out facts and truth willy Nilly like that these days. There is nothing more insulting to a lefty or an idiot than facts they can't argue with that shows them up for the fools they are. Pretty sure you can get locked up for telling the truth like that these days. People just won't tolerate it any more! We are all progressive and enlightened now. Apparently!

I don't think you are understanding all this Mate. It's not about the truth, it's about appearing to be all concerned and getting the selfies at the event so you can show your Friends how Socially Conscious you are this week before you move onto something else next week and forget the fk all about the cause you were blindly championing today. You just watch and see if I'm not right! In another month the headlines will have changed, the social Virtue signalling topic will be different and no one will even remember all this let alone give a Flying Fk about how died. It will be so June and who wants to be that out of fashion in July? Perish the thought!

Just wait till November/ December when Trump wins office again! We'll have full blow riots here over that! Just because it has absolutely nothing to do with us does not mean we should not join with the US Mindless to get upset over something we are told not to like even though it was a fairly run democratic process. Not the point! It's about getting your own way no matter what! If you don't, the social requirement is to go on a pointless and Mindless rampage, profess the end of the world, call the person a Racist ( goes without saying but you have to over and over anyway) and be all offended and demand things be the way you want them and Fk everyone else. It's the new way of the world these days and we all need to adhere to the narrative without question or inquiry. To do otherwise might find the gaping flaws in the ideal and thinking for yourself is strictly forbidden. Please proceed to be a mindless sheeple like all those at the protests on the weekend and just follow the narrative as directed on Twatter and facewaste.

And of course the guy was a Racist! What else you expect him to be? Thats what the lefties and perpetually unhappy call anyone that they don't agree with for any reason what so ever. You must be thinking of the Old Definition, to single someone one out based on their skin colour or heritage. Like all these people at these Protests are doing, making out one group is different to another because they look different..... No, that's very yesterday now my friend. If that was still the meaning then all these people protedting against Racism would be the clear definition of racism themselves! Can't have that now can we? It's a different meaning now, How have you missed that?

It's become a universal word, a bit like the word shit that has endless applications. If you had a bet about which fly was going to take off from the fence first and you lost, the other guy was a racist. If the guy next door is a different religion to you, he's a Racist. If his car is Blue and yours is silver, or his is a Mazda and yours is a Toyota, he's a racist. If your dog shits on his lawn, it was because he's a racist. If he asks you to keep your dog out of his place, then he's a Huge racist. If his dog or cat is any colour other than black.... well lets not even go down that road! WTF are you still doing living there next to such a racist anyway?

If another old lady beats your grandmother at the lawn Bowls Tournament, we'll she's clearly a Racist! If your grandmother wins, well the other old granny was still a racist. If they Tied, obviously a racist for making your Granny have to share the win with someone else's Granny!
    Got it?

You might need to brush up on this a bit mate mate and get with the times. I know it's not easy, Took me a bit to work out what the word " WOKE " meant but I quickly figured it out, Means stupid or without a brain particularly with regard to keeping up with these trends of the social media manipulated.... errrr, I mean educated, who let twatter and faceache do their thinking for them.

Anyway, if you have any problems let me know and I'll try to help you where I can because if you are not up with all this, then you will of course be called a racist!

:0)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (09-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20),madtech (08-06-20),VroomVroom (09-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

Check this squib out....the Minneapolis mayor at the funeral....

A day or so later he was booed and banished from a rally for refusing to defund and and vastly reduce the police dept....as some cities are indicating they will do.

Get in bed with them and appease the mob at your peril....because if they get their way they'll come after you too....the brownshirts always do.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Respect goes both ways

Thanks

defund the police look it up.
    this is going to get CRAZY.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    The more that comes to Light the less sorry I feel for him and the more stupid these protesters look.

Speaking of which, there is a face palm at every turn in this Local Vid.

watched it it is staggering how clueless the protesters are.

spotted the PAID protesters.

• The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (10-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    watched it it is staggering how clueless the protesters are.
    This guy goes to different protests like the Globull warming turnouts and asks a couple of simple, straight forward questions on points well publicised in the Narrative and so many of those supporting whatever cause don't have a Clue either. He catches them out ever single time even when he asks questions you can't imagine anyone wouldn't know the answer to.

Like I say, easy to laugh but when you take the whole gravity of the situation into account, it's just sad and disturbing.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (11-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,529 Posts

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (09-06-20),enf (09-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20),lsemmens (09-06-20),Mr 672A (09-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

And don't forget to celebrate with some games!

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    Yes I saw that. I really Hope Please GOD, PLEEEEEESE God Give them Covid 19 and spread this within them with their community because I'm sick of them and the double standard we have today. Another SLUT I saw last night wants ALL the police to disband and she was asked what Happened If she was Assaulted (the interviewer was Polite but he ment RAPED) who would you ring to report this to? Also A White Trollop was asked the same question and said more horrible things about our Police and she said the same and she was asked the same question and she did not reply. OOooooooH I have a strange feeling Covid19 + winter will show its ugly head again and id thgis happens the states will be locked up until next year.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

I was watching Reuter New last night on Asiasat 5 and there had a segment on riots in the UK and the Police yes the Police a herd full of them was RUNNING AWAY FROM the BLACKS and other and one black guy their was SPANKING a COP Arse whilst the both of them was running. I think the Weston World has lost its plot on law and order. I bet this will never happen in Russia.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (10-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

enf (09-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20),lsemmens (10-06-20)

Thanks

Husbands last words maybe?

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-06-20),enf (09-06-20),Johnno (10-06-20),Uncle Fester (10-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Obviously can't resist any "All you can eat Buffet" either.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (10-06-20),enf (09-06-20),hca (09-06-20),Johnno (10-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

If she put her arse back at the rear she MIGHT be able to breathe.................
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

wotnot (10-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 1,059 Posts

Food for thought.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (10-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20),lsemmens (10-06-20),Tiny (10-06-20),VroomVroom (10-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Should be "I cant SHIT" because it would take two shits before the first one would come out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hca (10-06-20)

Thanks

I saw the Hypocrisy of all this today first hand.

I posted a comment on YT in reply to some Black looters Matter sympathiser mourning the death of " The Hero, George Floyd". I pointed out politely and without profanity or insult he was a career criminal, drug user, held a gun to a woman's stomach during a robbery and was reportedly High or drunk when arrested.

The bleeding heart supporter replied with " Stop Diverting attention from the issue!"

After I changed my pants from pissing myself laughing, I was marvelling at the mindset of these people where clearly facts are irrelevant to the issue and narrative. I got an alert of some other comments and then noticed mine pointing out floyds criminal history has been removed.
    Yep, telling the truth is absolutely forbidden with these brainwashed bleeding heart morons.

I can't think of one single part of this whole BLM ( Bloody Lunatic Morons) movement that has any truth to it. The whole thing is based on lies whether it be here or in the US.

It is so ridiculous i'm wondering if the whole thing isn't a stitch up for everyone to distract attention from something else? While we are occupied with all this nonsense, what have we taken our eye off the ball from and are missing?
    I'm thinking something else is going on here and it's not what is making the headlines and people are looking at.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-06-20),eeprommemory (10-06-20),enf (10-06-20),hca (10-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-06-20),eeprommemory (10-06-20),hca (10-06-20),Landytrack (11-06-20),lsemmens (10-06-20),VroomVroom (11-06-20),wotnot (10-06-20)

• Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast