Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Put it this way, he stole the taser, in the heat of the moment, the other coppers would not know if it were a taser or a bang stick pointing at 'em. I'd be shooting him, too.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

porkop (15-06-20),VroomVroom (16-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I fail to see the point of this post, which merely shows clips of the f*cking obvious....that there are bad cops. So what?

Should I waste my time trolling youtube for clips of cops getting spat on, hit by bricks, surrounded and bashed with little or no defence? There are just as many of those that most of us know exist the same as yours...

Proves nothing other than there are bad people in the world....duh!!!
    That was my point. Sometimes the bad guys are the ones wearing the badge.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Sometimes yes unfortunately...unlike the MSM that is just plain evil

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,095 Times in 9,097 Posts

We all know that....even the cop who frequents this board.....so whats the point? THAT was MY point.

Also not a single clip of the reverse case, it's like you work for the ABC.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (15-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

, it's like you work for the ABC.
    I rarely watch TV at all but up here with Dad atm and there isn't a lot of channels up here so he does watch the ABC News which is on outside the hours of the regular commercial stations.

Fk Me, I can see where they get their lefty reputation. It's just completely blatant in the language,outright and accusations and of course Commentary.
    Watching even an old favorite of mine, Landline, is just so biased pushing the Globull warming agenda ENDLESSLY and just with the lefty do gooder endless overtones. It's a real shame because I have watched that program on and off for years and always thought of it as the real insight to Australia and issues of life outside the Cities.
    Now, it's just biased browbeating with endless overtones.

I had heard all about the agendas and seen a lot of snippets of their memorable Fo par's but never watching it I didn't realise just how corrupt it really is over all. They really seem to think they are the voice of Australia but fail to see how out of touch they really are.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

And bad politicians

And bad real estate agents

And bad doctors

And bad mechanics

And bad used car salespersons

And bad builders

And bad electricians

And bad plumbers

Your point?
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

enf (15-06-20),Reschs (15-06-20)

Thanks

If you don,t commit the crime you wont do time

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I cant wait till one of these stupid Burn Loot Murder protesters becomes a victim of the actions of one their own black brothers , and who they call for assistance ….

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

enf (16-06-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    And bad politicians

And bad real estate agents

And bad doctors

And bad mechanics

And bad used car salespersons

And bad builders

And bad electricians

And bad plumbers

Your point?

But Most of the above dont have power like the Police have. As you know when Police LIE on a report, Lie in Court that can turn your life upside down. (can you see me or have me in you ban list. LOL.)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (16-06-20)

Thanks

We all know that....even the cop who frequents this board.....so whats the point? THAT was MY point.

Also not a single clip of the reverse case, it's like you work for the ABC.
    That really would obfuscate the point.
    The ABC comment doesn't even make sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    But Most of the above dont have power like the Police have. As you know when Police LIE on a report, Lie in Court that can turn your life upside down. (can you see me or have me in you ban list. LOL.)
    At least you saw the point. It's like some of them think that wearing a badge gives them some power above the law.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Sometimes yes unfortunately...unlike the MSM that is just plain evil
    MSM? Isn't that an arthritis treatment drug?

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    on it now!!

But, please make sure you dont call police when something bad happens to you or your family....just suffer in your own paranoia
    Last edited by porkop; 16-06-20 at 11:05 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-06-20),enf (16-06-20),wotnot (16-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

But, please make sure you dont call police when something bad happens to you or your family....just suffer in your own paranoia
    Ahhh m8 you cant totally blame the sheeple..............indoctrinated from wake up (radio) then the constant barrage of the lefty MSM all day could un-hinge the best of us

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,095 Times in 9,097 Posts

That really would obfuscate the point.
    The ABC comment doesn't even make sense.
    MANY occupations like doctors have PLENTY of power and influence, so lying in court could be severe.

Most on this forum would understand the ABC comment.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Premium Member
    Thanks

"kin youtube are going all out trying to stop/restrict access to any narrative that does not fit the black looters matter narrative ATM

Thanks

MANY occupations like doctors have PLENTY of power and influence, so lying in court could be severe.

Most on this forum would understand the ABC comment.....
    Most probably would, but they also seem to have the same unbiased totally true source of information you appear to have, or maybe they choose the information that supporst their narrow view of the world too.

Not sure where the lying in court bit comes from, but I agree that some professions (doctors and psychs) do have the similar intimidative powers and are also pretty keen to use them when they get their nose out of joint too.

Thankfully, most of the people in these professions are quite normal and reasonable, but it only takes a couple of total knobs to really fvck things up for you, if they choose to.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

At least you saw the point. It's like some of them think that wearing a badge gives them some power above the law.
    OOoo yeah during my days working for solicitors I caught out two of them. Wont say more otherwise MTV will say off topic and delete my post.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

But, please make sure you don't call police when something bad happens to you or your family....just suffer in your own paranoia
    BWAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't bother calling cops for the last 20 Bloody years! You make out that they are actually going to do something, Bwhahahah!

I was attacked by some drunk yobbos having a party next door that were throwing beer bottles at my dog whom they were stirring up. Was the night I brought my newborn son home from hospital. Went to get the dog in and one of the fkers smashed a beer bottle over my head. Called the cops whom eventually turned up over an hour later and said they couldn't do anything about it which they didn't. Not a fking thing other than offer to call an Ambulance to stop my brains leaking all over my shoes. Said the noise level was low enough and wouldn't take me in to identify who hit me, not that they would be there by then. Fking useless.

Not to worry, I found the guy whom was a regular visitor there and took care of things myself.
    The cops are always pissing and moaning not to do anything yourself and leave it to them but they will do nothing themselves.

Was at a friends Quiet party some time later when a bunch of pissed and aggro morons showed up looking for trouble. Called the local cops, mate was spoken to like we were doing something wrong and it was our fault. We didn't have a clue who they were or where they came from. Operator said they will send will send a car around when one is available. Still fking waiting!

2 Neighbors and Friends have been Broken into. One mate had the lowlifes on security camera. Cops weren't interested, here's the case number to give your insurance company. Wouldn't print anything or make any effort to find them whatsoever. Neighbor didn't even have anyone come out for 3 Days! Same thing, filled out a card with a case number, in and out in less than 10 min.

Was at a mates Restaurant one night closing up. Some Pissheads wandered down from the pub after being kicked out and sat at one of the tables and wanted food. Got aggro when told the place was closed and said they weren't going to leave. After about 10 min started kicking and then throwing chairs. Had called cops who said they were sending a car straight away. Could see the station from the restaurant. In the mean time idiots were throwing chairs and tables into the street and went to throw the through the window till mate and I stopped them. Time the cops arrived deadshits were in the Gutter. Cops finally showed and got heavy with US after still pissed as newts deadshits complained we attacked them for no reason. I think it threw them when mate asked them to charge him with something and they could see how pissed he was. All they did was move the piss pots about 100 up the road and then left.
    less than useless.

Father called the Cops about 18 Months ago when there were some Yobbos here that wouldn't leave. 3 young drunk/ drugged abbos, one 80 yo man. 9 am. Sorry, no cars available. Luckily a Client and his mid 20s son dropped in to pick something up and came to Dads help and shifted them. No cops EVER came.

Brother in law called cops about group of Yobbos fighting in the park behind him. Asked him about 20 damn questions, then said there was no one available when he had driven through an RBT with about 10 Cops not 1KM up the road on his way home 30 Min earlier whom were still there. He told the operator this and she said she would log the job and they would send the first car available. All about priorities. Revenue First, public protection 2nd.
    They did show about 2 hours later.

These are not one offs, they are repeated experiences.
    I won't suffer, I WILL handle it myself and protect my own family as I have had to do since the day I brought my firstborn home because in my multiple experiences and first hand knowledge, calling police is fking useless and I would NEVER rely on police because that is completely futile even in the city , totally pointless and a waste of time in the country.

Your own statement
    make sure you don't call police when something bad happens
    also illustrates past tense. Police don't protect anyone, don't expect them to have crystal balls before something happens, they only react after something has happened and protecting the public is a much lesser priority than revenue raising these days.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (17-06-20),OSIRUS (17-06-20)

• Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast