Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: US riots

Thanks

Default US riots

So what are we to make of this rioting in the US?

Obviously the coppers cant justify holding him down like that and that's the trigger and this sort of thing has happened before.

But this flash mob protest thing seems more deeply rooted, either the victim had a lot of friends like a Pali kids funeral with the press in attendance or is real issue the stress of the covid lock down, the job losses and ongoing financial uncertainty being released?

Interesting the media are playing the victim card saying they are getting targeted. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I don't know or understand the culture of the US but seems to me so many are just looking for any pissant excuse to go off the deep end and justify turning into Ferals.

The whole Black lives matter thing seems a total crock of shit to me. Yeah, It was terrible that the cop killed the guy but how many other white people do they kill that we never hear of? When that black cop shot the Australian woman couple of years ago, did the whites go on burning, looting riot rampages? Have the cops killed any white people in their violations of power?
    If the answer is yes, and it is yes, then it's nothing to do with blacks or racism or whatever. That's just the default excuse for every whinger to try and feather their nest and get more handouts, rights and Sympathy.

Of Course this will all be blamed on Trump. 200+ years of race tensions and it will all be his fault as is everything is from rainy days to people getting a case of the clap.

What a Black guy dying at the hand of some Nazi cop has to do with rioting, burning and looting I'll never know. And I'll say this to upset the bedwetters and lefty truth haters, Black people around the world are always rioting and going on like cave men. Black countries have more unrest than anywhere else and it's not because of white oppression when the whites are outnumbered 20 to 1. I don't have anything against black people, I have a black mate that's the Biggest Fker I know that is ex secret service from the us that got pensioned off due to an injury and came here to live. He is obviously Highly educated and it will be interesting to hear his take on this. I have heard him say many times there is every opportunity for anyone to do what ever they want in the US, just depends what you really want and how many excuses you want to make.

One thing for sure with all this is it has nothing to do with the guy the cop killed. All they are doing is using him as an excuse to act like barbarians and that goes for EVERYONE that is carrying on like savages and it's certainly not just black people. White trash is DEFINITELY a thing same as I say about oz, there is no cultural group worse than the Bogan Aussie.
    I was glad when Obama got elected. I thought finally all the Blacks can stop whining about being oppressed and downtrodden etc. One of their own is in the top job so that shoots that down. But I was ignorant and should have known, People will always make excuses for their own failings and that was what happened. Obama went from hero to traitor to suit the narrative they wanted to push.

I don't think this is about a Black guy dying, race, discrimination or anything else.
    I think it's about a lot of self entitled little cupcake pricks that want to get everything and do nothing and think the world owes them a favour that are resorting to their inherent speciality of destruction and antisocial behaviours. That's easy and there is a huge group they can gain acceptance with while still being deadbeats and not having to work or actually become productive members of the Community.
    Guarantee 90% of these looters and rioters are on social security and already have police records but would tell you it's all about the guy the cop killed.

The way 2020 is going it's going to be a whole historybook and subject all on it's own and one that future generations will have the most trouble understanding what the Fk happened to humanity?
    Last edited by george65; 01-06-20 at 08:46 PM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

firemansparky (03-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),VroomVroom (02-06-20),w5oer (02-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

It's just mindless and violent looting. The mobs are half white. AND antifa, a violent and bigoted organisation who wear black fatigues and facemasks have become heavily involved. Apparently they trucked in pallets of bricks to some protests. Looting and stealing has nothing to do with protest.

Have a bit of a lookup of antifa. They claim to be anti fascists, but are just thugs in the brownshirt mode. Fascists.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-06-20),eaglem (02-06-20),firemansparky (03-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),lsemmens (02-06-20),VroomVroom (02-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

Have a bit of a lookup of antifa. They claim to be anti fascists, but are just thugs in the brownshirt mode. Fascists.
    I have seen them before in regards to Violent Globull warming protests here and overseas but I do not understand what the hell they are about.
    They seem to completely demonstrate the sort of behaviour and Ideals which they seem to be against.
    I do not understand what they want or their agenda or goal at all other than they are Violent, gutless thugs that I'm sure on their own would be even worse cowards than they are Collectively.

What anyone expects to achieve by destroying things and acting like animals is beyond me.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (03-06-20),lsemmens (02-06-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Well for once this doesn't seem to have anything to do with Trump. There you go Enf, bet you didn't see that coming

I think may people are just fed up with politics. The peaceful component of the demonstrators are many who work hard but barely make ends meet. They are fed up with the ever growing gap between the rich and everybody else and poverty in general that leads to a lot of crime.
    Don't forget the USA does not have a Centrelink and bulk billing heath care like we do here. So those who can't find work for whatever reason end up on the street looting when ever they see a chance because that is the only way they see they can survive.

Because of those criminals a peaceful demonstration is not possible but also the hate against what is being seen as a trend towards an authoritarian government. This last police incident is one of many police shootings that happen in the USA but it went viral because of the smart phones everywhere, kind of the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Add the stress, frustration and anger from the Covid situation that clearly wasn't dealt with very well, for a country that claims to be the greatest, advanced, number one in the world.

And then we have the black and white in the USA who just won't accept with each other. It is historical but the so called lefty whites will try at least while the supremacists will do all they can to stop that. So together with the looters these extremist are the main reason for the violence and riots.

Then we have the national Guard who are supposed to stop all this. Allegedly they are military reservists who have little or no training in crowd control

All this is seems to be the perfect storm that was long coming.

This is a good summary of what has been happening including reports and sightings of extremist involvement. So far 11 deaths are linked to the protests:
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 01-06-20 at 11:52 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (02-06-20),Onefella (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20)

Thanks

Nothing to do with Trump ? LOL. He's still hiding in the ditch yeah ?

If the Warriors of Woke get their hands on him they'll give him the Gaddafi bayonet up the backside and open him up like a tin of baked beans

• The Following User Says Thank You to exited For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

I think the cops have been too soft on the looters - If a mob decide to start injuring others , looting and burning stuff that is not thiers then they should be sprayed in acid for doing so!!
    The video showed the cop kneeling on the guys head , not his neck ( look closely ). Maybe the guy died from a heart attack and that is not the cops fault. I'd like to know what the guy did to attract the police's attention in the first place?

At least something good has come out of all this - Trump has declared Antifa a terrorist organization. Go Trump!!!

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

I don't get it, the Cops who did this were sacked, the one who had his knee on George Floyds neck has been charged with murder.
    What else do the protesters want?

I know I'm being a bit simple, they want equality & fairness in every aspect of life. We all do.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I think the cops have been too soft on the looters - If a mob decide to start injuring others , looting and burning stuff that is not thiers then they should be sprayed in acid for doing so!!
    The video showed the cop kneeling on the guys head , not his neck ( look closely ). Maybe the guy died from a heart attack and that is not the cops fault. I'd like to know what the guy did to attract the police's attention in the first place?

At least something good has come out of all this - Trump has declared Antifa a terrorist organization. Go Trump!!!
    Wow. You have a shrivelled little dark heart haven't you? What a miserable specimen of humanity.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-06-20),LeroyPatrol (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Well for once this doesn't seem to have anything to do with Trump. There you go Enf, bet you didn't see that coming

.................................................. ......
    No, not really. We can disagree on many things but you are not stupid.

Listened to his speech this morning. It's hard for me to say, but it was pretty good...at least until he waffled a bit in that thick witted Trumpadoodle style.

Trashing war memorials was a bad move IMHO. Americans are pretty sensitive to these things and Antifa and the anarchists may have gone a few steps too far there.

This situation is just sad. Black and white store owners have had their stores and lives destroyed by rioting thugs many of whom were white...let alone the killings.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

I'd like to know what the nigger did to attract the police's attention in the first place?
    I read he was not long out of jail. I Stress, " I read" which means that has as much chance of bing false as it does true. I haven't seen a lot of reference to that which is hardly surprising as the MSN and their leftie Bias would do everything to hide it if it were true.
    The reason for his arrest was supposedly the Cashier in a shop called cops because he thought the guy was passing a bad Check.

The whole thing with race and people being equal is a complete crock. They are not and it's BS to try and espouse everyone is equal.
    EVERY culture has its traits, beliefs and behaviours. The current mentality that is through everything is promote the good and hide the bad. I also wonder about the mentality and Bias towards blacks in the US. Here lebbos are completely over represented in the prison system to their percentage in the population. I believe Abbos are the same. If you have 5% of people in the general population and 20 % in the prison population, it's fair to assume that this group is more likley to break the law than anyone else. You may also be able to break that down further and say of the prison population, 10% are in for murder but 20% of this particular group are in for murder so they are more likley to be murderers than most.

It's not racist, it's pure fact. Thse stereo types that people( the guilty) whine about do not come about for no reason.
    And the next thing the soft of heart and head say it's not fair to tar them all with the same brush. Fair is an emotional position. Statistics are factual one.
    I found a certain peace loving group that I worked with gave me about 90% of all the problems I had. The problems were always the same, no matter what you did they weren't happy but that could be cured with a huge discount Refund to the point the job cost not only money but far too much time and frustration.
    So I stopped dealing with them all together. Got accused of being racist to some I mentioned it to.

My position is only an idiot would keep sticking his hand into a hot oven and getting it burned so why the fk would I keep dealing with the same people and loosing money and having problems when every one had the same outcome believing that one day I'd find one different and things would be OK like they were with the other 99% of clients? I'm not too bright but I'm not that fking stupid!

Much as I think most cops are power hungry and offensive tools, The fact is they do have their lives on the line and with the shit that goes on in the US, you can't blame them for taking no chances. If they have numbers that tell them certain groups, defined by race or otherwise, are more likley to offend and be guilty of certain crimes than whites, asians or anyone else, then why would they not take fewer chances with them be that percieved as biased or whatever.

And again, as far as this guys death, is he the only one that has died at the hands of cops? Never happens to white people?
    I think one will find it's not just blacks that suffer police brutality but others don't try and raze whole citys in protest.

Of course after they have burnt places to the ground, Next they will be pissing and Moaning there are no jobs, all the businesses have moved out of town, they have to travel 10 Miles to do their shopping and the busses don't run there any more and again make out it's someone elses fault and they are all hard done by. The reality is even members of their own community won't want to set up businesses there after being wiped out in these protests largely by their own kind.

These Violent gutless cowards should just be opened up on with machine guns with Rubber if not lead bullets. Surround them, catch them and send them to their own prison island. These are the most Brainless, Violent and therefore Dangerous idiots of all. Lot about them on YT. Lots of interviews where they are questioned at protests and don't even know what they are there for or what their goal is. Often they cite the very thing they are against as being what they are right there in the moment doing. They are here in Oz as well and should be rounded up and locked up at the very least.
    Brainwashing and stupidity at it's finest!

Everything Trump does is played out to be a terrible thing but lets see if the MSM leftie media can make out getting rid of these mongrels is a bad thing?
    I'm sure they will find some spin to denounce Trump for it which just goes to show you what a pack of veiled terrorists the media themselves have become whom should also be held to standards of truth and Integrity or just done away with.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

firemansparky (03-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

So now the Court hearing for the Cop is delayed. Guess due to rioting.

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    Wow.
    Exactly!

You have well shown what you are that's for sure.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    So now the Court hearing for the Cop is delayed. Guess due to rioting.

They will probably riot about that now and twist and spin doctor it to justify more barbaric behaviour.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Hey wasn't that Australian woman killed by a Black cop in the same City? Why wasn't any riots then.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (03-06-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

I hope the cops and the City itself has good security cameras and they spend 10 years advertising the Law will find you looters and fire bugs and the Law will get all the looters and give you jail. Make the arses sweet for burning people business down.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-06-20),firemansparky (03-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),VroomVroom (03-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Exactly!

You have well shown what you are that's for sure.
    Yes george, I am a moderately educated, intellectually curious, empathetic, 53 year-old white guy, who thinks people should be nice to each other.

Have I got this whole 'life' thing all wrong?

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-06-20),Godzilla (06-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),LeroyPatrol (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20),Tiny (02-06-20),Uncle Fester (02-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I thought I was reading an American forum for a moment....this is why America still has these issues. It's been 30yrs since the Rodney King riots and it seems they have learnt nothing from this.

Regardless of where the cops knee was, he would of seen the distress. I mean to hold someone down for 10mins like that. Why not just cuff him and sit him up or stick him in the car. The cops just stood around and watched. Appalling.

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-06-20),bob_m_54 (02-06-20),enf (02-06-20),Landytrack (03-06-20),lsemmens (02-06-20),Onefella (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20),Tiny (02-06-20),william10 (02-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    Why not just cuff him and sit him up or stick him in the car. The cops just stood around and watched. Appalling.
    Yes

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (02-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (05-06-20),william10 (02-06-20)

• Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast