Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

Thanks

You can bet your left nut he would never have thought he would have "6000" come to his funeral.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Speaking of riots, Trump really is a riot... LOL

Last edited by bob_m_54; 10-06-20 at 04:51 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (10-06-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Aww, c'mon enf! We can't be diverting attention from the "real" issue here. How would Crime Converters, and the like, remain in business if we cleaned up the streets?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (11-06-20),VroomVroom (11-06-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

And in AFL news, they are apparently endorsing the lunacy of recent times by "taking a knee or some other appropriate measure" according to 7 News, after talks between the clubs and the AFL.

I think its nearly time to give up watching sport. Like many, I watch it to get away from the stresses of life, not to be constantly reminded. There are numerous rounds I don't watch at all because of their political bullshit, and soon there will be no rounds that dont have political bullshit.

Edit : From Herald Sun (paywalled so no link)

Richmond and Collingwood players will make a united stand on Thursday night supporting the Black Lives Matter campaign,.

The player-driven initiative will be ticked off by the AFL and could yet be undertaken by all teams ahead of the matches this weekend.

It could see the players take a knee, gather in a circle, or stand in a line in a symbolic commitment to unity.

It’s understood the matter is being discussed at a chief executives’ hook-up with AFL boss Gillon McLachlan, which is being held now.

McLachlan has said previously he was supportive of player beliefs and actions.

Rallies and protests have taken place globally in the past week in response to the death of George Floyd in the United States and, locally, to raise awareness about the deaths of indigenous people in jail.

This week, Brisbane, North Melbourne and Gold Coast posted pictures on social media of players at training supporting Black Lives Matter.

On June 3, the Magpies also posted a picture of Travis Varcoe, Isaac Quaynor and Fijian-born Atu Bosenavulagi under the #blacklivesmatter banner.

Richmond’s work with indigenous Australia is second to none in the AFL.

The Tigers run the Korin Gamadji institute at Punt Rd. In the Gamadji language the name means growth and emerge.

It supports indigenous youth aged 13-19 and has for a decade, with more than 2000 pupils going through the program.

It’s also understood the Tigers are the only sporting organisation in the world with a registered school on site, which is the Melbourne Indigenous Transition, which delivers a Year 7 program for 22 kids.

Two years ago, the Tigers put five recommendations to the Federal Government after completing an indigenous incarceration report with Price Waterhouse Coopers.

The gesture from Collingwood comes a day after former Magpie Héritier Lumumba called on the club and the AFL to “publicly acknowledge” his “experiences of racism were inadequately dealt with, which caused further damage’’.

It wasn’t the first time Lumumba had claimed the Pies environment was racially toxic.

Magpies president Eddie McGuire today refused to comment to a Herald Sun reporter about Lumumba’s most recent comments.

MORE TO COME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

It is so ridiculous i'm wondering if the whole thing isn't a stitch up for everyone to distract attention from something else? While we are occupied with all this nonsense, what have we taken our eye off the ball from and are missing?
    I'm thinking something else is going on here and it's not what is making the headlines and people are looking at.
    operation remove 2A :FAILED no white chimpout.
    operation silence the internet is about to go into full swing.

every idiot that took their phone to the protests are now on a watch list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Richmond and Collingwood players will make a united stand on Thursday night supporting the Black Lives Matter campaign,.

so they are going to take a heap of drugs and get drunk and commit heaps of crimes ????.
    or are they going to get on their nee and suck black dick.

seriously what are they thinking supporting criminals.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

I was in Dubbo the other day and I heard two bruddas talking in the street.
    One said he wanted to start a "Black lives matter protest so he and some cuzin's could get some stuff from K-mart" and asked if his Bro wanted to join up?
    "Nah Brud, Me and the Missus stole everything we needed last week eh!"

#blacklootingmatters

Oh there are way to many jokes.
    Still it's pretty messed up and it ain't going to get any better in the USA.
    I honestly don't know how the hell you can fix that circus with so many clowns running loose.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    You can bet your left nut he would never have thought he would have "6000" come to his funeral.
    well its not like any of his supporters had jobs to go to

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I'd have thought that the AFL of all organisations could claim that they don't discriminate against any race and not need to make a show of it. Are there any white anglo saxon heritage players left in the comp?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

"McLachlan has said previously he was supportive of player beliefs and actions."

So if you choose NOT to take a knee you will get support?..............................riiiiight!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Last edited by wotnot; 11-06-20 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post

I didn't know whether to believe this or not. It's really hard to tell when you are being stitched up with the stupidity that goes on these days or if things are real.

I couldn't find anything on the timberland Ad but seems at least the Starbucks ad is BS.

Probably some crap created by the BLM morons to get suckers to go in and yell their message..... like the useful Idiots anyone that would do this would be.

They will stop at nothing to push their narratives no matter what lies they are based on.

Supposed to be another protest tomorrow in Sydney ( one is just not enough apparently to piss reasonable people off) but obviously public outcry over last weekends BS and the fact a Melbourne moron has tested positive to china Flu, has forced the idiot premier and cops to put the kybosh on it.
    Gives the rioters something to Light up up about and justify the looting rampaging.

Being in the centre of Sydney, there should be plenty of easily Fenceable merchandise within easy Reach. If I had an electronics or Duty free shop, I'd be hiring armed guards no matter what the cost.
    Maybe just the City Fire brigade with the snorkel unit to give the hoses a bit more reach would be good too.

Good hosing down in winter might deter their enthusiasm for their cause and give them a reality check.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Clearly Black lives don't matter. Protesters would defer their protest until after the coronavirus problems have cleared up.
    Given that brown people have a higher mortality rate (for a number of reasons), by protesting, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You'd think to prove the point that people actually care, they would plan an event for October long weekend with the possibility to push the date back if the virus is still a problem.

A bit like the kiddy climate change protests. Not for a second do I believe they give a shit while the protests are held on school days or have some kind of gimmick to attract people.
    Hold the event on a Sunday morning and see how many kiddies turn up. They also have no excuse not to attend then.

Protesting about anything, they have my full support, even if I thought your cause was a complete crock. But if you're not being responsible about how you protest is conducted and that behaviour conflicts with your issue then you just look like a dick.

It's like bringing guns and tanks to a peace protest. It doesn't look real peaceful.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

aa23 (12-06-20),eeprommemory (13-06-20),enf (12-06-20),fandtm666 (15-06-20),lsemmens (12-06-20),Tiny (12-06-20)

Thanks

nothing but the TRUTH holy shit!!.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-06-20),Mr 672A (15-06-20),Reschs (13-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    nothing but the TRUTH holy shit!!.

Goff Whitlam started this in in Australia with the unmarried mothers pension. He apparently admitted his mistake years later.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

So, the two most dangerous groups of people in America are black people and police..

Luckily our cops aren't quite as bad.

Yes he was a mouthy little prick, but so was the copper.

Maybe it's just badge attitude
    #badgestiffy

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (14-06-20),Mr 672A (15-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    So, the two most dangerous groups of people in America are black people and police..

Luckily our cops aren't quite as bad.

Yes he was a mouthy little prick, but so was the copper.

Maybe it's just badge attitude...
    #badgestiffy
    I fail to see the point of this post, which merely shows clips of the f*cking obvious....that there are bad cops. So what?

Should I waste my time trolling youtube for clips of cops getting spat on, hit by bricks, surrounded and bashed with little or no defence? There are just as many of those that most of us know exist the same as yours...

Proves nothing other than there are bad people in the world....duh!!!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (15-06-20),porkop (15-06-20),Tiny (15-06-20),VroomVroom (15-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I fail to see the point of this post,
    Glad I'm not the only one.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (15-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

another one in Atlanta this morning -
    a black dude was stupid enough to drink drive and blow .108 , stupid enough to fall asleep in a drive through , stupid enough to lie to police about being drunk , stupid enough to resist arrest , stupid enough to assault police , stupid enough to grab a police taser , stupid enough to run from police and stupid enough to turn around and take aim at police. Then wonders why he was shot at? So what if the bullet got him ? if this twit had any sort of intelligence this saga could have been avoided at any one of the preceding stages.
    And in true caveman Neanderthal fashion , more gangs of blacks burn and loot the Wendy's store where the event took place? far out.

Thanks

Just talking about this with my father. The guy was a moron and brought a lot on himself but not sure i would have put a lethal shot on him. Of course I wasnt there and only saw one angle the media wanted everyone to.

Being a pistol shooter, I would have shot the ground behind him and bounced and sprayed the round behind him. Yes, that definately works and most likley would have taken the legs out from him.

That said, i know how lousy cops shoot and its probably blind luck the cop hit him at all.
    I gaurantee there has probably been a dozen scumbags taken out in the last week but they dont make the news and social outage unless there is decent video footage.

Same old thing though, dont comit the crimes and your chances of living are much better.

• Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast