Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: US riots

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Lets hope things don't get ugly now here:

I was concerned when I read yesterday about the protest ban by the supreme court and that that won't stop them.

Another thing that shocked me was an interview on radio yesterday with a spokeswoman(not particularly well spoken) for the Aboriginal community who claims that aboriginals do not have to follow white man's law and legal system. They have their own.

I had to turn off the radio immediately as I was driving and one should not drive in a state of shock.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 06-06-20 at 11:38 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (07-06-20)

Thanks

then let them follow there laws and take away the housing and the benefits and see how far they get

Then they will definitely have something to whinge about

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to efab For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-06-20),eaglem (07-06-20),eeprommemory (07-06-20),enf (06-06-20),gulliver (06-06-20),madtech (06-06-20),VroomVroom (08-06-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Those were my thoughts initially too until I realised that they will be robbing and looting and breaking into all our houses as it is probably their law to 'rightfully' take everything that is on 'their land' as it was 40,000 years ago.

Centrelink is keeping them in check.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (07-06-20),VroomVroom (08-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,963 Times in 9,059 Posts

In the US, black lives DON'T matter to black people. Unless there is a white man to blame and a city to loot.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (07-06-20),eaglem (07-06-20),eeprommemory (07-06-20),hinekadon (07-06-20),Learjet (07-06-20),VroomVroom (08-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    In the US, black lives DON'T matter to black people. Unless there is a white man to blame and a city to loot.
    Stats I found the other day said exactly that!

Far more black people are killed by other black people by many times over than they are by whites or others.

Would be easy to gloat and rub their faces in the truth but its just sad.
    They blame white people for so much but the reality is they are far and away the major source of their own problems which means they are the only ones who can fix their discontent. No one else can do it for them no matter how much they may want to help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Those were my thoughts initially too until I realised that they will be robbing and looting and breaking into all our houses as it is probably their law to 'rightfully' take everything that is on 'their land' as it was 40,000 years ago.

Centrelink is keeping them in check.
    I thought of that too, and thought that maybe they will get a job, but then woke up and realised they're too f*kinlazy to do that too.

I think that they have had the good life for too long, maybe they should all be conscripted into the army

Thanks

Same riots but in UK, whilst only a fool would take on the mob, I got a chuckle out of watching the Channel 9 reporter legging it for a few blocks.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

In 2016, an estimated 798,365 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people were in Australia, representing 3.3% of the total Australian population (ABS 2018b).
    Black British is one of various self-designation entries used in official UK ethnicity classifications. Black residents constituted around 3 per cent of the United Kingdom's population in 2011.
    The 'three percenters' as it were -- it's like 13% black americans, but possibly only because of the black slavery that country embraced a couple of centuries ago.

What makes me chuckle, is the mass media martyring of a single black american, due to surely questionable policing, that saw the same criminal buried in a golden casket : one would think, they'd be more focused on this;

Talk about cut off your nose to spite your face =)

Thanks

Watching Reports of the marches here yesterday and the tens of thousands that turned out, I'm left to wonder.

What did they achieve? What will be different a month or a year from now because of all the protesting yesterday?

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Now you've done it, wotnot. They'll be protesting in CHina next.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

wotnot (07-06-20)

Thanks

wouldn't it be funny if all the protesters ended up with covid 19 are their so called justice changes

maybe nature can step in and get rid of the lot

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to efab For This Useful Post:

Learjet (07-06-20),LeroyPatrol (07-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    The 'three percenters' as it were -- it's like 13% black americans, but possibly only because of the black slavery that country embraced a couple of centuries ago.
    The trouble is the narrative is not supported here or in the US by the facts. makes me marvel at how many thousands of people will just go off their tits on a completely fake agenda without even taking the time to do the most rudimentary research.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (07-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Watching Reports of the marches here yesterday and the tens of thousands that turned out, I'm left to wonder.

What did they achieve? What will be different a month or a year from now because of all the protesting yesterday?
    I don't think they will achieve much at all except push up the covid rate.

I also wonder why now just as the covid situation is relaxing a bit? This Floyd bloke is not the first, he wont be the last, where were all these crowds before? Will they still give a rats and still be out in 6 months?

I have my suspicions about why the crowds are so racially mixed.

The protest organizers would not like the idea but are we just seeing a blow off reaction to the covid fears, the show of authoritarian power exercised by governments in the lock down which was certainly bit of a first in most countries, the financial pain and the uncertainly of recovery.
    Are these crowds a reaction to more recent events that have actually been inflicted on people something like the toilet paper panic earlier.

Then there is the ratbag element who are out for any protest who we must negate from the equation.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,963 Times in 9,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    .................................................. ................................................ makes me marvel at how many thousands of people will just go off their tits on a completely fake agenda without even taking the time to do the most rudimentary research.
    People have been lulled into thinking that the media do this research for them. The media no longer bother. Especially the obviously left wing biased ones like the ABC and Nine who, at the moment for example, seem totally committed to encouraging racial violence and division based on a contrived lie. Aided and abetted by minor self interest groups, they just spruik their opinions and the people go along because that's what they've been conditioned to do.

Bushfires, Covid-19 and these contrived riots have made it abundantly clear to me that.....

1. The mainstream media should NEVER be in charge of anything critical, and that includes influencing policy...

2. The mainstream medias opinions should be ignored in EVERY major calamity until at least a week has passed and some accurate facts are actually known....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (07-06-20)

Thanks

If the Chineese didn't start all this they damn well should have.
    One second they are getting their feet put to the fire for the China flu and all their posturing and threats now it's not been mentioned in almost a fortnight and the heat is off.

They must be pissing their pants with laughter at how gullible the west is. No wonder they can get away with the shit they do.
    Have they managed to completely take over Hong Kong or Taiwan or Darwin while the media is all caught up in this latest Virtue Signalling?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (08-06-20),enf (07-06-20)

Thanks

black woman complains to police because she can't loot.

• The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (08-06-20)

Thanks

more fun with blacks.

• The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (08-06-20)

Thanks

see china is now annoying th shit out of india in the mountains
    be another riot over there soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeprommemory View Post
    black woman complains to police because she can't loot.
    I surmise that woman was born and raised in the US yet her vocabulary, as extremely limited as it is, requires a moment to actually work out she is speaking English.
    She dispells once and for all that only whites can be racist as she continually complains about the Ay rabs and the Koreans in her neighbourhood whom she wants out.
    I know she does not represent all blacks but how many in even her local community does she represent and is indictive of in her attitude and what must be a pitiful education and low IQ?

It's easy to laugh at her but if one ponders the ramifications and seriousness that she probably represents a good amount of Blacks, particularly those responsible for the Violence and looting, it's sobering to recognise the size of the problem the US has on it's hands.

It's interesting to see how she constantly abuses the Black Mutherfker Ayrabs and wants the police to arrest them. The same Pol-leece that the black movement accuses of killing Blacks.

The footage of the Blacks attacking that Irish kid is unbelievable. Really shows what hateful cowardly pricks they really are. Again, do not t represent them all but the facts in numbers show it does represent a whole load of them.
    And he Black Virtue signalling mindless would have us all get down on one knee to pay Homage to a druggo armed robber that threatened to shoot a pregnant woman.

The more that comes to Light the less sorry I feel for him and the more stupid these protesters look.

Speaking of which, there is a face palm at every turn in this Local Vid.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (08-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

The biggest mistake America made was when slavery was abolished.
    All Slaves should have been returned to their country of origin.
    Those that wished to apply for Citizenship would then be processed in the normal way.

Yes this would have caused a short term labour shortage but not a crisis.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (08-06-20),VroomVroom (08-06-20)

• Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast