Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More PC Bullsh*t At Its Finest

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

I'm planning on a trip up north, maybe I should call in and drink them for you!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I'm planning on a trip up north, maybe I should call in and drink them for you!
    Long as you don't come through Victoria on the way, no worries.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (24-06-20),lsemmens (23-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Long as you don't come through Victoria on the way, no worries.
    I don't think 'wokeness' is contagious...............is it ??

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    I don't think 'wokeness' is contagious...............is it ??
    Seems to me it's infecting morons faster than Covid-19 in Brazil............
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20)

Thanks

and another bites the dust

redskins and chicos RIP

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),lsemmens (23-06-20),Tiny (23-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    and another bites the dust

redskins and chicos RIP

Ok, so should I be offended at lollies like Milk bottles or The Milky Bar Kid advertising Milk chocolate cause they're white.

What are we going to call white chocolate & dark chocolate?
    I'm confused, I think this is just going to go to far.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 1,527 Posts

I was actually looking for The Goodies episode "Apartheight", but stumbled across the above...fell over, rotfl..

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),enf (24-06-20),hca (23-06-20),Landytrack (24-06-20),lsemmens (23-06-20),Reschs (23-06-20),SS Dave (23-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Ok, so should I be offended at lollies like Milk bottles or The Milky Bar Kid advertising Milk chocolate cause they're white.

What are we going to call white chocolate & dark chocolate?
    I'm confused, I think this is just going to go to far.
    mate the list could go on and on when you think about how stupid it all has gotten

choc chip
    chiko roll
    cocco
    milo is offensive because it only shows fit young people
    same as nutrigrain or wheetbix

i feel like one of those bobble heads on a dash board with'the car driving over corrugated road

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),enf (24-06-20),Landytrack (24-06-20),Tiny (24-06-20)

Thanks

Global food and beverage company Nestlé will change the names of two of its to ensure they do not "marginalise friends, neighbours or colleagues".

OK, now I know I'm having a Nightmare. The whole world has lost the Fking plot and become a bunch of candy arsed fair floss pussies!
    I'm ready to wake up now and discover it was all just a bad dream. If it's not, I'm going to loose my mind but in a different way. .... Or strangle the next leftie dogooder fktard I come across.

Seriously, how can any Normal person keep up with all this Bullshit?

Thanks

Cancelled another Client today. Typical Inner city moron.
    Sent me a link to their SM page. Full of BLM BS. Posts crapping on about Aboriginal deaths in custody, Calling the American Armed robber/ Druggo a hero, carrying on about detention centres and remove all national borders and other leftie crap. I thought well I can't let peoples differing views influence business matters no matter how idiodical they seem.

Next thing I saw was a whole load of Crap about Climate Change then there was the doozy of personal " Pronouns " and how this person was striving to call people by gender neutral terms and if they were offended by not being refereed to as their preferred pronoun, to please let them know so they could address them as they wanted and not cause offence. Then there was the bit supporting " gender Fluidity" and removing the specification of a person being male or female from all documentation so as not to discriminate.....

That was it.

There is no fking way I can work with anyone like that and not put myself in severe danger of causing some offence I'm not remotely aware of and finding myself in the alternative universe of shit these people live in. I'd probably find myself in front of some board or committee answering some complaint I didn't even know was a problem.
    Sent a message and said terribly sorry, I'm not feeling like I will be able to fulfil your needs, I am withdrawing from the job.

Not like I'm desperate for the money and I sure as shit don't need the potential aggro. I haven't got a clue as to what this person is looking for nor what they would constitute as me having done a good job.
    I Literally don't understand nor want to understand any of this crap so they can go find some Snowflake covered Cupcake that does and no doubt offend one another with their delicate sensitivities. Just no way not to put yourself at risk of offending these people and getting yourself in the shit.

Saying " Hello" will be deemed offensive by some of these perpetually offended before long .

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (24-06-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,964 Times in 1,287 Posts

Death smiles at everyone. Grumpy old men smile back.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SS Dave For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),enf (24-06-20),george65 (24-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20),Tiny (24-06-20),wotnot (24-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

Oh Dear!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Australian chess representative John Adams has slammed the ABC for organising a radio segment discussing whether the popular board game is racist.

Professional economist Adams received a call from a Sydney-based ABC producer on Tuesday asking whether the game was racist because white always moves first.

“I just received a phone call from an ABC Sydney based producer seeking a comment about the game of chess,” Adams posted to Twitter.

“The ABC have taken the view that chess is RACIST given that white always go first!

“They are seeking comment from a chess official as to whether the rules of chess need to be altered!
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (25-06-20),eaglem (27-06-20),enf (25-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20)

Thanks

“The ABC have taken the view that chess is RACIST given that white always go first!

“They are seeking comment from a chess official as to whether the rules of chess need to be altered!
    No one in their right mind would even be able to think of this shit to make it up!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (24-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20),SS Dave (24-06-20),Tiny (24-06-20),trash (27-06-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    No one in their right mind would even be able to think of this shit to make it up!
    Well george, I just hope we wake up from this bad dream, but after doing a reality check today, it's not a dream unfortunately.

Idiocracy is here.

Cheers, Tiny

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),enf (24-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20),SS Dave (24-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,066 Times in 9,091 Posts

Well george, I just hope we wake up from this bad dream, but after doing a reality check today, it's not a dream unfortunately.

Idiocracy is here.
    .................................................. ..
    Are you SURE that's just a movie? Seems it's a Victorian Doco.....................

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20),Tiny (25-06-20)

Thanks

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the belt bag but either the world has gone completely insane or the chemist mixed up my Diabetes Medication and gave me LSD Pills.

It's every single day I am reading and hearing of things and every day it just seems like they are trying to outdo the stupidity of yesterday's insanity ( and Succeeding!) which I still haven't got my head round from last week!

What the hell is next? Banning plain milk because it's white and is deemed to symbolise supremacy over the black people? Are brides going to have to wear coloured dresses so they don't represent white Supremecy or racism? And what about those Racist damn chickens with their egg " Whites"?
    Going to have to make them some other colour, probably brown and burn any cook book that refers to an egg white.

Not far fetched with what we have seen already, goes exactly with the same sort of mindset!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (25-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Gotta see this movie!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

This Mindless bullshit just wont stop!

I see this story this morning on some weirdo Bimbo that is a qualified trainer for teachers that has taken it upon herself to brainwash pre school teachers on how to teach kids about gender fluidity and sexuality.

Daily Telegraph columnist Miranda Devine says three years after the Safe Schools program was abolished, gender fluidity and sexual identity programs have been found infiltrating professional development courses for preschool teachers in NSW. The continued prevalence of this content in the school curriculum is an “indictment" on the state government, she told Sky News host Chris Kenny. Full time preschool teachers in NSW are required to complete 100 hours of professional development using courses which have been accredited in NSW by the New South Wales Education Standards Authority. Ms Devine questioned the use of private Facebook groups as a medium used by providers to deliver professional development courses. Multiverse, a provider of accredited professional development courses, explained the reason for the private Facebook page was to ensure teachers had a safe space in which to learn. However, Ms Devine said the secrecy surrounding the delivery of these courses suggested questionable content was being used which in turn contributed to the "insidious brainwashing of children".

If some teacher DARED to start talking to my kids about this shit at any age let alone in preschool/ Infants, my response would have made the news. How do these people get so Fking insane as to even think little kids need to be taught about this crap?

What the Fk is wrong with all these people constantly looking for something to bitch about or undermine the structure of society? Why are we " Normal" people being subjected to all this crap by these whingers and morons and why the fk are gubbermints and Business acting on this crap?
    It's like every day we are assaulted with some other mind numbing bullshit that everyday people don't want but the probably less than 1% of the perpetually and professionally aggrieved are forcing down our throats and doing our heads in with it. For whatever reason since the China flu let up, it's got out of control like never before.

I blame the media for a lot of it. I'm sure a lot of this only comes from those seeking attention and no doubt money from some grant or funding BUT, it causes real and completely unwanted actions and changes.

Time to put an end to it before society Implodes on itself.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 1,527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Gotta see this movie!
    Why rely on actors & a movie script to watch idiocracy? You can watch the aussie real life docudrama about same -- it's called 'Parliamentary Question Time' =)

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

enf (25-06-20),Johnno (27-06-20),lsemmens (25-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

I have been listening to a podcast called "The Winds of Change."
    I will try not to ruin it for you by telling you what it is about.

There is a quote from a Russian woman about what happened at the end of the cold war.
    "We (Russia) thought we would become a lot more like you (America) but instead you became a lot more like us."

And actually so has Australia. When I first started to learn Russian it was formal and Russians had a very politically correct language under the Soviet Union.
    Their language has become more open and liberal. While we now have a more politically correct language full of weasel words and expressions.

"...help you enjoy your banking experience with one of our products." is one of my favourites.
    No no no fvkcing no.
    "Experience" .... fvck me sideways with a cheque book. Banking is not an experience. It's a fvcking verb not a disneyland ride and we don't enjoy it at any point in time and you telling us we will makes wonder what ever happened to armed hold ups? In a cashless society, I will look forward to an armed hold up. The thought that some banking executives my get shot is probably not an unpleasant experience.

Products? No fvck off. When did your crap service become a "product" like you ship it in a box?

Oh I can feel the power of the rant happening here.

"Wellness" .... oh fvck off. If you see this word it should only ever appear on a bottle of perfume called "Taureau de Toilet".
    No wait ...I've got a better one. "Empower."
    This wins my most politically left word in the current English language.
    Empower - the feminist equivalent of prayer. I empower you. Is like a christian encouraging you with prayer.
    I'll say something dumb in the hope you'll do something even more stupid.

Empower - to falsely embellish somebody with a sense of capability and promise of success and the absence of cost.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-06-20),enf (27-06-20),Johnno (27-06-20),lsemmens (27-06-20),Tiny (27-06-20)

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast