Thanks

Must Read List
    Animal Farm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to humax300 For This Useful Post:

enf (27-06-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Tghanks, Trash, I feel empowered now. Maybe I should get out there and convince everyone that cows are bad because they produce only white milk!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Tghanks, Trash, I feel empowered now. Maybe I should get out there and convince everyone that cows are bad because they produce only white milk!
    What about the cows that are black & white ??......surely their milk gets a pass !!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

I warned my mate about flaunting his white privilege by driving a white car.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,960 Times in 1,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humax300 View Post
    Must Read List
    Animal Farm
    ...and this one, a personal favourite ...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Mrs went shopping this morning and bought home a couple of packets of Licorice Bullets. I thought these things would have to upset the lefties just in the name alone.

While taste testing a few, I told her the way things are going, these may not be available long. Some professional whinger and perpetually offended moron is going to get on twitbrainer and start telling people these are a white supremacy symbol for brown and black people being shot.

A Black confectionery called a bullet?
    I'm amazed they haven't been pulled off the shelves already!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (28-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I reckon it's a world wide piss take, just to see how far they can go. Push all the "PC" bullshit and sit back and watch apoplectic old farts on forums and AM radio talk back shows go into convulsions of rage.. They're doing a pretty good job so far too...

I was bored, while waiting for the mrs to have a procedure done at a local hospital, and decided to switch to AM radio... just for shits and giggles. I thought it was a vocalised version of what I read on here sometimes. Pretty funny for about 15 minutes, then you just have to switch back to music on the USB stick for sanity.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

gulliver (28-06-20),Landytrack (25-07-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I reckon it's a world wide piss take, just to see how far they can go. ...............................................
    A mate and I were discussing this very thing the other day. I felt that the ABC were just having a lend of us given that they outright lie so much that they can't possibly be serious.

But the rest of the media too? Naaaah, it's a shared psychosis that the loonies are fostering.

We're just dumb sheep and all it takes is a good dog....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (28-06-20)

Thanks

The ABC are quite impressive, they say it all with a straight face.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (28-06-20),enf (28-06-20),george65 (28-06-20),Landytrack (25-07-20)

Thanks

As incredible and insidious as all the PC Bullshit is, the thing that is sometimes hard to remember is that it's just a tiny amount of the population give a shit about it, mainly of course in the media to get attention, and the average man in the street thinks it's a load of crap and doesn't pay it any concern at all other than to laugh at it. I also note that the opinions and position of people in the country areas are a lot stronger than that of the city folk and the country people dismiss all the PC crap out of hand. The only time they pay any attention to it is to ridicule it and do what the PC brigade say in unacceptable to give them the virtual finger.

The whingers are very loud and Vocal, Maybe because they know they are a minority and they need to make their rhetoric sound like it's a wider held view than it is. That seems to be a common Tactic with those that are trying to win support for their agenda and know it's not popular nor appreciated.
    The average people tend to be unheard.... They don't go protesting and rioting, they don't make outlandish claims in the media and they don't put shit on anyone that has a brain and a different view to their own unless the other side tries to ram it down their throat first.
    They are largely unheard....Until it comes to election time.

We have seen how the globull warming agenda has fallen on it's face all around the world with the CC orientated party's continually falling on their face despite how much we have ( had) this rammed down our throats. People are not accepting the PC mentality anywhere when it comes to putting those pushing it in power. It's always such a shock in the media when the walk away favourite in the Polls, whom inevitably has a PC agenda, gets their arse kicked but it's happened all around the world. Makes me laugh when one day they are pushing the story about who will be the next Gubbermint and the very next day they have a detailed story on where they went so wrong and the mistakes they made that let the other side they were against win. Even with all the media Bias, the PC brigade rarely get up at a national level anywhere.

Maybe the general population are suckers for getting upset about this stuff, but there is also no question it is making slow inroads. Some people will fall for it and then they make others think they have to stick to it and change does slowly happen. With the old thing of some of the mud has to stick and over time, you go from a bucket full to a land slide's worth.
    Personally, I go out my way to depose it and insult those that fall for the crap by using the old non approved terms. They can bitch and complain all they like, I enjoy upsetting their ridiculous position and upholding traditional values and common sense.

My pet hate and long standing one, is people that say " Happy Holidays" . I always reply with a very Cheery "Merry Christmas" in return to show I refuse to accept their PC tradition destroying crap. I have a had a few try and lecture me on my non PC reply which quickly goes from a position of "goodwill to all men" to pretty much the complete opposite.

Funny one was just last week. My father was telling someone about the " Cripple Parking" at the shopping centre. They arced up about his terminology which I think went a little over his head. He replied, I'm not making fun of anyone, I got a sticker myself so I'm allowed to park with all the other cripples now too!

Thanks

George I think its because minority groups and agitators with a cause have professional lobbyists in Canberra, the rest of us quietly get on with our lives in good faith and later suffer the misery inflicted of the stupid new rules laws inflicted by vote chasing politicians influenced these sods.

If the mainstream are quiet, not paying attention and there's extra votes from the lobbyist groups they all quietly accommodate them to the detriment of the rest.

If the main stream got out and took to the reffo hostels, fake sacred sites, council offices, rip of petrol stations with anger, protest and fire, what ever it may be, they might stop some of this minority nonsense. But we give every one a go, at least till they shit the nest. Its not our way to do aggressive stuff in the the streets, it revolts most of us, but really it seems we should.

Don't mention the press!

• The Following User Says Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

enf (01-07-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

enf (01-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Apparently, 'religious based terrorism' is out -- the new term is 'faith induced violence'

Thanks

I thought it was propagation of faith.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Apparently, 'religious based terrorism' is out -- the new term is 'faith induced violence'
    That's a fancy Name for Muslim Terrorists!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (22-07-20),enf (21-07-20),Reschs (22-07-20),VroomVroom (23-07-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I wonder what a black male thinks when he wanks himself and see WHITE SPERM coming out is this raciest.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Unbelievable, Every day I wake up the world is getting more Mad. Did you see last night that the abo's and other wanted in the word "COON" Removed but they can't understand its "COON" is the Wording for the Person that invented "COON" CHEESE. Edward William Coon. Coon cheese was manufactured in 1935 and named after American Edward William Coon, who died in 1934 after inventing a ripening process used to produce the original dairy product.

Looks like it's happening... Unbelievable.

Coon cheese's name will be changed after a campaign by activists who said it had racist connotations.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Academic Stephen Hagan...........abbo activist.................giving these loons a voice, any voice, is loooooooonacy !!

Premium Member
    Thanks

These poor bastards are in for a heap pain now....

Keep you eye out for some figure indicating there was a rise in the number of ppl changing their name by deed-pole in late 2020 =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post

Coon cheese's name will be changed after a campaign by activists who said it had racist connotations.
    Whatever they change the name to, I'll make Damn sure it's never in my fridge again.
    Best way I can show these companies my disgust at them supporting this lefty PC crap and deter others from being just as stupid is to boycott their products and crash their sales. That sends the strongest message of all and one they can't miss or dismiss.

• Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast