Thread: Bavarian Grill Haus & Red Baron Brewery

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Default Bavarian Grill Haus & Red Baron Brewery

If any of you guys make it to Brisvegas, I can heartily recommend the Bavarian Grill Haus & Red Baron Brewery at Mt Tambourine! The food and beer is great and the staff are brilliant. We had a feed there on Saturday and could not finish it, much as we wanted to! Daughter lost an ear-ring there and rang them, the girl who answered the phone re-traced our steps whilst daughter was on the phone and did not find it. I called in again yesterday after an epic ride ('nutha story) to look for myself. The girl who spoke to daughter remembered me and was very sympathetic to our plight, the ear ring belonged to my late wife, so was especially "valuable". Their maintenance man also spoke to me as he saw me looking around. He is going to rake through the gardens as he blew the carpark off with a blower after the weekend.

Very happy family with the service that we have received. As good as Hahndorf in SA.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

george65 (08-10-20),gulliver (08-10-20)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Yeah, been there...not bad. There's some nice places around Tambourine and environs.

The Bearded Dragon Hotel at the bottom of Tambourine is cool too....a bit more relaxed than the Grill Haus.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

That sort of Culture with the staff trying to find the earring says a lot.
    Obviously they actually value customers and like what they do and are proud of where they work. Says a LOT for the management of the place because obviously they keep their workers happy and customer focussed. A rare thing these days. I'll bet the place has low staff turn over as well and everyone is very proficient at their job and strives to do them well rather than just turn up for a pay check.

You know when they are helpful and concerned about things outside their job description, everything else they do is going to be done with care, quality and effort and it's little wonder the food and service was good.
    Places like this deserve to be noted and others made aware of them and good on you for doing so.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (09-10-20)

Thanks

been there a few times and its good . We stay up tamborine once a yr or so
    for a weekend away even though we are only an hour away.

• The Following User Says Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (09-10-20)