Thread: Newbie Help!!! Logic Gear SL350F

Thanks

Thumbs up Newbie Help!!! Logic Gear SL350F

Hi,

I have no idea when it comes to GPS's, and recently have been handed one from a friend (LogicGear SL350F)..

Apparently these thing are shipped with in built maps, however when I press the "GPS" button all I get is a error message saying "Fatal Error: Unable to open application database"

I have tried calling the importer and the wont call me back..

Can anyone help me out with this unit.. In a perfect world (and considering the importer can't be bothered calling me back) I would like to have any relevant files saved onto a SD card then loading it.. Am I just dreaming or is this actually possible??

Thanks everyone for your patience... I hope you an help me out.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Default SL350F Fatal Error Cure

Hi javier,

I too have recently encountered the "Fatal Error - Unable to Open Application Database Error" & received nil response from Logic Gear's local & international customer 'support'.

Poking around the files within the GPS I noticed that Microsoft Active Sync could not convert the iGO.db file (history file) when attempting to copy it to my PC via USB.

I located an iGO.db file on the internet (address below) copied it to my GPS (overwriting the old file) any hey presto! My SL350F is back up and running!